Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers (27567 Views)

Too Much Awoof....see What Iroko Tv Has To Offer / Iroko TV Is Now Offering Free Movies Download For All Subscribers / Subscribe To Iroko Tv On Your Mobile Phone And Enjoy Data Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers by chronique(m): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yes. I saw the trailer on iroko tv channel on youtube.
400billionman:

What if you are being scammed. ? Have you watched the movie you invested in ?
Re: Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers by solonazzy: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Guyman02:
Jason enters into agreements with the producers on how much he offers them; so how is he cheating them? Last time sound city said they will stop playing P-Square songs because they refused to play for them free at their event.
This guy has promoted Nollywood beyond Africa and we should give him some credit and not call him a cheat.

He also proudly represents BIAFRA on his T-Shirt, Yolobas should let him be
Hw is American Ghanaian related to yoruba..... Na wa o
Re: Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers by iguita: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
me too, I am still trying to understand the word 'cheat' here ooo
dominique:
Jason Njoku is just being a staunch businessman, I don't get how he's cheating them. They the producers are the ones to come up with terms of agreement on the distribution of their movies to the likes of Iroko tv.
Re: Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers by stonecoldcafe: 12:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Guyman02:
Jason enters into agreements with the producers on how much he offers them; so how is he cheating them? Last time sound city said they will stop playing P-Square songs because they refused to play for them free at their event.
This guy has promoted Nollywood beyond Africa and we should give him some credit and not call him a cheat.

He also proudly represents BIAFRA on his T-Shirt, Yolobas should let him be

But the Leila lady is a Ghanian...
Re: Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers by melzabull(f): 3:58am On Oct 10, 2015
He made an offer, they bargained, they had a DEAL! so what de fvck is this aproko 'ITK' talking about?

Whats wrong in being a smart business man?.

1 Like

Re: Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers by GentleToks(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Editor1:
Who's Leila Djansi?
Anoda aproko dats pained cos a broda is making some money from his creativity. People can be so envious!

Why didn't she set up the same model all dis while and make her own money. By the way, did producers complain to her? Nawaoo...some people sef.

U can hate the Igbo man. but u can't take away the ingenuity from his spirit!!
Nwanna Jason, ride on...chop ur money!

You are a fool; a mere chest beater. Let me burst your bubbles...... It amazes me when i see an Ibo man talking about ingenuity. Ingenuity my foot!!!!!

I held the same belief back in the days when i was a teen that Igbos are exceptionally good when it comes to business until i travelled out of Nigeria to developed countries- US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia around the world.

I was expecting Igbos to dominate or even see large numbers of Igbos in the local markets in these aforementioned countries but shockingly, Yorubas are the only Nigerians engaging in businesses in these countries.

It was at that juncture, i remember the popular belief among Yorubas about igbo shop owners being armed robbers.

Finally, 96 of those producers she is talking about or fighting for are Igbos just like the distributors. It's Igbo cheating Igbos... what is ingenuity.

2 Likes

Re: Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers by free37: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmm..
Re: Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers by Chydobe: 1:21am On Oct 08, 2017
Get ready to stream and watch free latest Nigerian movies and African movies on your device online. But, has it ever-crossed your mind that you could even download all these Nollywood awesome movies...without data? is it possible to achieve data free Nollywood movies downloads (and other African movies) Impracticable, right? "download movies without data". Fortunately, this is so true and actualizable. Get ready, we are about to burst your bubble. Introducing the iRokotv app alongside iRokoTV kiosks, Oh Boy!!! you are in for a swell time. In-order not to be left out on this astounding package click on the link below.

http://www.newzified.com/irokotv-kiosk-data-free-nollywood-movies-downloads-%e2%94%82watch-free-african-movies-online-nollywood/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin' / Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace / #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.