Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Women, Childbirth And Laziness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Childbirth And Laziness (26097 Views)

Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Childbirth And Laziness by zed7: 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
I keep seeing women blow up after childbirth and their excuse is that pregnancy expands the body. No doubt pregnancy is stressful but with discipline both in exercise and diet u can get any shape back.
We have seen celebrity chicks with multiple kids still have a banging bod after childbirth. Example are chics like The Kardashian girls, Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Omotola etc.
I agree that celebrities don't have a choice than to keep in shape because of their jobs. So should it be with regular women. Your husband still needs u hot as smoke. It even helps your self esteem. Nothing as sweet as being called a hot mum.
Please ladies, pregnancy and childbirth isn't a curse.
I don't even want to hear that celebrities have maids and personal trainers. Exercise doesn't cost much. Even when d kids are asleep, take time out to work out. Nothing attractive about a shapeless woman. Dieting is cheaper than gluttony . In d long run, everyone wins. You, your proud hubby and kids.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol but d husband is allowed to get fat and a pot belly ryt?

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by dominique(f): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
What those Hollywood celebrities will never tell you is the expensive plastic surgery procedure they undergo.

Cutehector:
Lol but d husband is allowed to get fat and a pot belly ryt?

Abi o. You see men developing pot belies after marriage. At least the women lose their shapes when bringing children into the world. What's the men's excuse?

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
dominique:
What those Hollywood celebrities will never tell you is the expensive plastic surgery procedure they undergo.

Abi o. You see men developing pot belies after marriage. At least the women lose their shapes when bringing children into the world. What's the men's excuse?
we come bak late from work and eat wife"s food and sleep.. And go to work by 5am again... grin . No time for exercise

16 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by zed7: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
dominique:

A tired excuse women give. Do you know the dedication and time put into working out? They also watch what they eat. Hw many surgeries has Omosexy done? Celebrities are dedicated because a fat, unattractive star would lose relevance.
We men see our women as our own celebrities but unfortunately they are too lazy most times. No motivation even when u talk to them.
Meanwhile i would rather look at an overweight guy than an overweight woman.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by yomi007k(m): 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
dominique:

After eating eba,amala,yam,rice, with bottles of beer.

Good shape becoms only a dream..our food kills us in Africa

10 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by nairalandbuzz(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dieting is cheaper than glutony indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by zed7: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
On second thought, this post isn't for everyone. Let those who want to learn read and digest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by Dyt(f): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mimics OP

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laziness?
If you a man work out with your wife
If you a Lady, not everyone even wants to be Turin gbeku
undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by dominique(f): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
zed7:

A tired excuse women give. Do you know the dedication and time put into working out? They also watch what they eat. Hw many surgeries has Omosexy done? Celebrities are dedicated because a fat, unattractive star would lose relevance.
We men see our women as our own celebrities but unfortunately they are too lazy most times. No motivation even when u talk to them.

Who told you that Nigerian celebs don't undergo plastic surgery? You think they will broadcast it of they did?

What irritates me about your post is how you make it look as if it's only women that gain weight in marriage. The men's own is even worse. I was going through one of my friend's Facebook page, she's been married for seven years with two lovely boys yet she still maintains her nice figure. Her husband on the other hand has almost trippled in size you'd think he was the one that had the babies and is expecting another. Same thing goes for my hubby, he has gained almost 15kg since we married five years ago and I've not gained more than 7 kg. He has changed wardrobe more than three times since we married and his some of his new set of cloths are also starting to cling. And FYI not all women gain weight after babies, me and my sisters and some of my friends got our pre-baby figures back.

If women can get back in shape after babies, men that grow big have no excuse. They're just plain lazy.

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by omusiliyu(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by sweatlana: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Don't compare celebs to regular women! Kim k and others have the best plastic surgeons at their beck and call!
At zed 7 you are either a man or a woman without kids if not you would know better
For your information most women gain weight and remain that way until they are done having ALL their kids. Cos even if u lose weight u are bound to gain it back with the next pregnancy.
Also metabolism varies. Some burn fat way faster than others so u can't really judge all women who are fat.
Lastly women have fat producing enzymes while men have fat burning enzymes
So stop judging women!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by emmanuel596(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
An driving
Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by Dottore: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gender issues everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by ireneidiva(f): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
zed7:

Omotola is quite big.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by jmoore(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2015

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by Aminat508(f): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
angry

7 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by damton(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
I think it's not only childbirth. Ladies that would become fat tends to begin gaining weight at some certain age. Even before they get married and start having children.

11 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by kennyman2000(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmmm... Let me call that Iya basirat alamala in my area here cos na so fat as if na she dey eat all the amala wey she dey sell sef...

I no even dey ask her ''how's sales today sef'' cos the way she fat.. Ehnnn, my mind dey always dey tell me say, na she dey eat all the amala herself..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

3 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by prothelley(f): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
yomi007k:

After eating eba,amala,yam,rice, with bottles of beer.

Good shape becoms only a dream..our food kills us in Africa

Its not the food.....its your habit

2 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by Omotayor123(f): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Why do men always want the women to Sacrifice Everything. They like making women feel miserable. You want to have a cake and eat it.

She must have the baby and keep in shape.
But men are free to grow fat Hypocrites!!!!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by sleekch1c(f): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
ireneidiva:

Omotola is quite big.

Na packaging dey help am grin

17 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by scribble: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls let our Nigerian women have their pounded yam, fufu and palm wine please

9 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by madcheddartips(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
I still try to play football on saturdays and my pregnant wife will say I am leaving her alone cos she is preg. And my belly is protruding gradually. Women self.

1 Like

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Some people won't like this!
Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by delishpot: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is a tricky one. Agreed many women are busy and tired. Many just eat too much, some dont have inspiration, some dont have encouraging partners who will help handle junior while mom works out.
I encourage people to watch what they eat and try to exercise ie walking instead of taking a ride if tge diatance is not too far.

9 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by Pavore9: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
A healthy and fit body is a plus for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by yomi007k(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
prothelley:

Its not the food.....its your habit
Wat habit oo?

1 Like

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by ireneidiva(f): 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
sleekch1c:

Na packaging dey help am grin
Exactly. But her size is a no no for me.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by hensben(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okay... I heard el rufai is about to marry president's daughter Zarah.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by shogosco: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Women, Childbirth And Laziness by IceDude(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lost His Wife About A Year Ago, Planning To Go Into Relationship Again / Should I Get Married To Her Now? / Father And Daughter Cry Together At Her Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.