Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs (5083 Views)

List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate / Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by wristbangle: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
ojeota:
DRTV warri is the worst. They show only obituary, goon too soon and sometimes church advert.
I dont Know of they have changed because i have Not the watched them Since the last 6-7 years.

Lmao. Ojigbi jigbi.

Lalasticlala, which station nai u find boring pass?
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by wristbangle: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
homesteady:
Every body must claim that his State Tv station is the worst gringrin

I dey tell u bro. Most TV stations in Nigeria need rejuvenation.
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by wristbangle: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lalasticlala, shey this piece deserve HQ?
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by YOUNGKAHUNA: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
PRTVC (Plateau Radio Television Cooperation) can be sometimes boring with their Obituary and Wedding announcement... Common, are they inviting the whole state to the wedding!!!
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Funkybabee(f): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
OSBC osogbo ha ha they are not good b4 thank God they are improving now, the most annoying things that common in them is that they may be playing sweet music or movie instead to leave it for viewers to enjoy it and stay with their station they will just suddenly cut it or say it will be continued later, that time i just feel to cause them becuz i don't know their problem, If u know u won't be able to finish something why starting it in first time.
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by kokoA(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
You people are suicidal o shocked I can't remember when last Ii watched anything outside satellite television o.

1 Like

Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Deejay1000(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
Nice thread @op I have neva seen any worst station lyk NTA IDAH *spits angrily* xo boring and dry . Is better yhu jst sell ur t.v and buy radio
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Simplyunique: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
Na Channels I hate pass.. . Dose pple can show news for 24hrs... Very soon they'll start future news
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Supermiy: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2015
i swear..this tv stations are dammed! grin but op why evils na!
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by wristbangle: 8:52am On Oct 15, 2015
YOUNGKAHUNA:
PRTVC (Plateau Radio Television Cooperation) can be sometimes boring with their Obituary and Wedding announcement... Common, are they inviting the whole state to the wedding!!!

Lol. It's synonymous to most TVstations in Nigeria
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by wristbangle: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2015
Funkybabee:
OSBC osogbo ha ha they are not good b4 thank God they are improving now, the most annoying things that common in them is that they may be playing sweet music or movie instead to leave it for viewers to enjoy it and stay with their station they will just suddenly cut it or say it will be continued later, that time i just feel to cause them becuz i don't know their problem, If u know u won't be able to finish something why starting it in first time.

Lol. What do u expect? Most times this TV station make their money from local adverts.
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by wristbangle: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2015
kokoA:
You people are suicidal o shocked I can't remember when last Ii watched anything outside satellite television o.

Bros, Hahahaha. U better try am oo. U go hate our local TV stations more
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by wristbangle: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2015
Deejay1000:
Nice thread @op I have neva seen any worst station lyk NTA IDAH *spits angrily* xo boring and dry . Is better yhu jst sell ur t.v and buy radio

grin grin grin Hilarious!
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by wristbangle: 8:56am On Oct 15, 2015
Supermiy:
i swear..this tv stations are dammed! grin but op why evils na!

Lol. No be my fault na. Blame it on them tongue
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by AleqsChizar(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2015
Kindly download these blazing IGALA RAP songs by ALEQS CHIZAR#

G'OMI ABAJOI
http://madeinksu.com/post/384/music-aleqs-chizar-g-omi-abajoi-

KP'IBE WE ft OD Tension
http://ksuamebo.com/2015/07/aleqs-chizar-feat-od-tension-kpibe-we-prod-by-samzy-aleqs-chizar-x-od-tension/

Facebook: ALEQS CHIZAR
Twitter: @AleqsChizar
Instagram: @al_chizar
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by good4all: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
OP you should be incarcerated for not including KWARA TV on your list, the station deserves Guinness book of records for being the worst TV station in the world. They start their broadcast at 9-10am Weekdays go on break they don't resume broadcast until 5:30pm same day and they close for the Day at 10:30pm. WEEKENDS with one hour difference of broadcast it's very apparent they are second to none and to make it more worst the picture it displays is so bad.
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Freemanan:
THIS LIST IS SO INCOMPLETE WITHOUT DRTV AND DBS... OBITUARIES ARE THE ORDER OF THE DAY.... DELTA NEEDS A STATION... BOTH TV AND RADIO.

LTV is the opposite of what Op wrote tho... I do watch it on GoTV sometimes...
Nearly all the 36 state station owned tv are boring including you so called LTV. They are not really profit driven that is why they show less concern unlike the private ones we have. But come how come SABC south africa channel have good programmes than our own NTA? Because to the best of my knowledge, it is owned by south africa government.
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Nearly all the 36 state station owned tv are boring including you so called LTV. They are not really profit driven that is why they show less concern unlike the private ones we have. But come how come SABC south africa channel have good programmes than our own NTA? Because to the best of my knowledge, it is owned by south africa government.
Because NTA is Nigerian.
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by 14(m): 5:35am On Oct 18, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Even though SABC is owned by SA government, they get no funding from the government, they make their own money through advertisement.
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
14:

Even though SABC is owned by SA government, they get no funding from the government, they make their own money through advertisement.
Don't NTA make money from advertising? Infact they make the highest revenue from it
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by wristbangle: 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
good4all:
OP you should be incarcerated for not including KWARA TV on your list, the station deserves Guinness book of records for being the worst TV station in the world. They start their broadcast at 9-10am Weekdays go on break they don't resume broadcast until 5:30pm same day and they close for the Day at 10:30pm. WEEKENDS with one hour difference of broadcast it's very apparent they are second to none and to make it more worst the picture it displays is so bad.

Mehn! This is terrible. So even because and OGTV are better off? undecided undecided

Lalasticlala, happy sunday oo.
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by lalasticlala(m): 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Mehn! This is terrible. So even because and OGTV are better off? undecided undecided

Lalasticlala, happy sunday oo.

Same here
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Beesluv: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol, does nta still do that tales by moonlight?
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Most of our Tv station still operate in analog mode wen dia counterpart are now operating digitally via satelite and wot ave u... Most tins manage by govt are alwayz in a state of mess...
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Funkybabee(f): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol. What do u expect? Most times this TV station make their money from local adverts.

yea na true if not osbc.. §€
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by Arthaus(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
grin grin
ABS TV The holy grail of crappy broadcasting. poor programs and archaic graphics. I just laughed so hard at the mention of that name. #AkukoUwa with that memorable music score....
Re: 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs by AlphaStyles(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
NTA worst Showing Epl and then cut it to show military documentary. seriously WTF if them wan show military documentary make Dem allow Epl End first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spider-man: No Way Home (2021) HD / 10 Best Movies Of 2016 So Far / Top Ten Movies Of The Month @ Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.