Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces (18944 Views)

Joe Barton Sends Nudes To Lady With Explicit Text Message (Photos) / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger / The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Sakes: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Obama has been a monumental disaster on Middle East policies.

The US is familiar with ISIS whose purpose is to bait Jihadist and ultimately destabilize the region. The idea is to Keep the focus of terrorism in the backyard of Arabs. The West do not want the Middle East crisis to end, they want an interminable war of attrition to fester between different groups of Jihadist. Coldly brilliant! But the US took one factor for granted: Putin!

Putin saw through the charade, he knew NATO and US "airstrikes" on ISIS have been laughable. Now, he is pulling the rug off the feet of ISIS very sponsors: NATO.

How ever, in the light of the present undertaking by the US to strategically Fund & supply the rebels, Don't you think this might compromise the RUSSIAN effort.... as these WEAPONs will be accessed as used by the FUNDAMENTALists aside other hitches to reprise their Stations?
These Fundamentalists are always stronger than other groups... Obtaining their weapons strengthens their position....
Its a Hydra-Headed Strategy!!!!!!
What do you think about this US Strategy?
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Symphony007:
Foolish nigerians! I don't know where you folks get all your nonsense bravado about putin from, putin has not ended islamic terrorism in chechnynia, he wants to end it in Syria? Funny!! That guy is just there to clear the opposition to pres. Assad but he does'nt know what he is getting himself into.

Good point?..but be careful when you are attaching the word 'foolish' to the word 'Nigeria'. Ok.

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Bollinger(m): 6:21am On Oct 10, 2015
Sakes:

What exactly do you think is the solution to the Syrian Crises in the light of present realities?

If isis wasn't involved, i would say let the syrians fight it out and win their own liberation. But isis is involved. They need to be halted. If Russia can do it, all well and good. If successful they also need to pull out and let the syrians course their destiny. This is all wishfull thinking though. Almost all wars have involved outside support in one way or the other because of allegiances. The american revolution was won because of support from the french.
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

That is not the threat. The threat is terrorism in general. the rebels weren't terrorist in the beginning but as the war waged on, they were infiltrated by extremists from iraq and libya that was when U.S arms and training support stopped and switched to air raids...

I couldn't help but laugh at the above quote. "Extremists" from Iraq and Libya? And who turned Iraq and Libya into failed states?

The American government has been lying to its citizens about the true purpose of its involvement in Syria.

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Bollinger(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

I couldn't help but laugh at the above quote. "Extremists" from Iraq and Libya? And who turned Iraq and Libya into failed states? The American government has been lying to its citizens about the true purpose of its involvement in Syria.

These countries have always been a keg of gun powder waiting to explode, all they they needed was a little push. The intention was to promote democracy but miscalculated the influence of iraq, afghanistan and islam in particular. Islam does not recognize democracy in it's true sense. Sad I have to say this, but arabs are animals who need a strong dictator to keep them in check. We see that now. Ask yourself, why was it so easy to push them over the edge? can anyone do that with Germany, the U.K, France, the U.S of A? when you rule as a despot, you risk the disgruntlement of the populace in the future.

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by ngona(f): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2015
Symphony007:
I totally agree with you that the americans have made very strategic errors in the world but you display nativity by saying russia and China is coming to "clear up" the world. Those two countries care for one thing and one thing only, "their interest". Do you think putin will be in Syria if not for assad? At least for all their evils, the u.s has done a lot of good for Africa and other poor nation's through USAID and being the largest contributor to the UN, meanwhile tell me. Twhat humanitarian program russia and China has done for the world?
. The US has always put interest first also, don't make them look different they are all out for one and the same thing 'INTEREST'.

2 Likes

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Sakes: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

These countries have always been a keg of gun powder waiting to explode, all they they needed was a little push. The intention was to promote democracy but miscalculated the influence of iraq, afghanistan and islam in particular. Islam does not recognize democracy in it's true sense. Sad I have to say this, but arabs are animals who need a strong dictator to keep them in check. We see that now. Ask yourself, why was it so easy to push them over the edge? can anyone do that with Germany, the U.K, France, the U.S of A? when you rule as a despot, you risk the disgruntlement of the populace in the future.

I would rather say it took more than a push to make them flip over.....
Are you talking of IRAQ here by the way?
Or LIBYA?

"Animals who need strong dictator to keep them in check" You said....
At last? That's a wrong button... Amazing!!!!!
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Sakes: 7:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

If isis wasn't involved, i would say let the syrians fight it out and win their own liberation. But isis is involved. They need to be halted. If Russia can do it, all well and good. If successful they also need to pull out and let the syrians course their destiny. This is all wishfull thinking though. Almost all wars have involved outside support in one way or the other because of allegiances. The american revolution was won because of support from the french.

The American REVOLUTION was different..... AMERICA was a melting pot....
See
!!! We can't solve this problem..by evading facts...
US was aided by more than the FRENCH... The RUSSIANs were there too...& the purpose was quite different.... No need for details...
Most importantly it appeared the AID was demanded rather than initiated!!! At least it appeared so...

Can we just say so for SYRIA....?

.....Because in the long run, the incapacity of MEANs will be PROVEN..... However, good the PURPOSE in Sight!!!
Afghanistan will still prove a lot!!!!

There is a BETTER method (Transformation & ALL, in TIME too) of achieving these feats.. The US just doesn't seem to know...THAT Yet.....that's a Slip....
If you can't get it... You start losing it!!!!
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Bollinger(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2015
Sakes:

The American REVOLUTION was different..... AMERICA was a melting pot....
See
!!! We can't solve this problem..by evading facts...
US was aided by more than the FRENCH... The RUSSIANs were there too...& the purpose was quite different.... No need for details...
Most importantly it appeared the AID was demanded rather than initiated!!! At least it appeared so...

Can we just say so for SYRIA....?

.....Because in the long run, the incapacity of MEANs will be PROVEN..... However, good the PURPOSE in Sight!!!
Afghanistan will still prove a lot!!!!

There is a BETTER method (Transformation & ALL, in TIME too) of achieving these feats.. The US just doesn't seem to know...THAT Yet.....that's a Slip....
If you can't get it... You start losing it!!!!

So what do you suggest?
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Sakes: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2015
What exactly will an additional Weapon in the Hands of ISIL through the REBELs Achieve??
A spread or a Containment Or even a Hyper-CLASH? These LOGISTICS needs to be evened out!!!!!
Any claim to Answer??
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Bollinger(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Sakes:

I would rather say it took more than a push to make them flip over.....
Are you talking of IRAQ here by the way?
Or LIBYA?

"Animals who need strong dictator to keep them in check" You said....
At last? That's a wrong button... Amazing!!!!!

By your own words? You have said dictatorship is ok. And what is dictatorship if not ruling with an iron fist.
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by geez18(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Symphony007:
Foolish nigerians! I don't know where you folks get all your nonsense bravado about putin from, putin has not ended islamic terrorism in chechnynia, he wants to end it in Syria? Funny!! That guy is just there to clear the opposition to pres. Assad but he does'nt know what he is getting himself into.

what are you saying? are you saying that all the beheadings these terrorists have been carrying out you've been blind to it? or are you actually one of these fool!sh nigerians who always chant "witch hunting" when bad folks are being dealt with? i'm just asking. feel free to enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Sakes: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

By your own words? You have said dictatorship is ok. And what is dictatorship if not ruling with an iron fist.

Yeah....

You're quite RIGHT!!!
I referenced your CONTRADICTION!!!!!

But, what manner of Dictatorship do you recommend now?

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Bollinger(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2015
Sakes:

Yeah....

You're quite RIGHT!!!
I referenced your CONTRADICTION!!!!!

But, what manner of Dictatorship do you recommend now?

There is only one kind which fits the Arab countries perfectly. The Assad/Putin kind.
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by MARINS(f): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2015
The next call of duty should feature this crisis.... But COd is American, they will never give the glory to Russia...
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Sakes: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

There is only one kind which fits the Arab countries perfectly. The Assad/Putin kind.

What do you mean ?

How do you mean?
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Bollinger(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2015
Sakes:

What do you mean ?

How do you mean?

I already told you. It was a mistake getting involved in Syria and iraq. We should just left Assad and saddam to keep killing it's populace.
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Vado(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2015
podosci:
Well, for starters the British and their cousins the US enslaved millions of our ancestors, many died in chains, the ounces who weren't enslaved had to endure the brutal effect of colonization by the British and their European friends....I stand to be corrected when I say without slavery and colonization Africa won't need Aids to survive

Exactly my line of reasoning. That guy was busy yarning crap about aids Africa is benefitting. At what cost are we getting all that? The US exploited, and plundered our resources, took men of active age groups to fund their plantation and developed their our own country. So because they now throw crumbles of bread at us through aids, we should keep quiet to their vices and remain loyal subjects? Peak of low-self esteem. That guy irks me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by BALLOSKI: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Symphony007:
I totally agree with you that the americans have made very strategic errors in the world but you display nativity by saying russia and China is coming to "clear up" the world. Those two countries care for one thing and one thing only, "their interest". Do you think putin will be in Syria if not for assad? At least for all their evils, the u.s has done a lot of good for Africa and other poor nation's through USAID and being the largest contributor to the UN, meanwhile tell me what humanitarian program russia and China has done for the world?
the same USAID that so much is tied to? The aids they give us and expect us to accept everything they throw at us?

Go and check how Russia and China responded to Ebola, compare that to how US responded and you'd know the better guys here.

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by BALLOSKI: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Bollinger:

I already told you. It was a mistake getting involved in Syria and iraq. We should just left Assad and saddam to keep killing it's populace.
what are you saying?
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Bollinger(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2015
BALLOSKI:
what are you saying?

It was a mistake getting involved in Syria and iraq. We should have just left Assad and saddam to keep killing it's populace. That's what i'm saying.
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by podosci(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Slavery as moved from physical to mental slavery, and it's only when my fellow African brothers and sister emancipate themselves from such thinkings of help from the Us, that's when we would start heading somewhere

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by drumstick: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2015
Symphony007:
You are the fool. Since when has terrorism been contained in chechnya? ages ago. Not only has russia pacified the terrorists, but succeeded in developing chechnya. Go and see chechnya today, very well tarred roads, thousands of brand new apartment and commercial buildings, new universities, industry, and for your info, no power outages e.t.c Today, chechnya is as developed as any other russian state. And you want russia to just seat and watch the destruction of beautiful syria, making it a terrorist haven so that thousands of terrorist can be easily ferried across Armenia and Georgia into russia? A stable syria means investment heaven for russian companies, a steady alie in a trobled region, and less risk of linkages between terrorists in russia and syria. Nigeria made that mistake by not forseeing the Boko haram linkage with libyan terrorist when libya was collapsing.

2 Likes

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Lucasbalo(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2015
Symphony007:
Gbam. Thanks for that. The know nothing people on Nairaland will be spewing crap not knowing Putin is getting himself in a quagmire that he can't win. The problem between the Sunnis and the Shittes can't be solved militarily. Glad America is getting out of that mess after $3 Trillion and thousands of lost lives. Middle East and Afghanistan war almost bankrupt America and Russia will find out that Middle East is a cursed area.

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Lucasbalo(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2015
CSTR2:
Idiottic Nigerians praising a man fighting for parochial russian interests. Putin who dosen't really care about the fate of syrians as long as assad remains there.
The US donates billions in subsidized HIV drugs to Nigerians among other things, and suddenly US is the enemy.
This is why most americans don't even want the US spending its wealth on poor nations. It is never appreciated.
The US would take a step back and lie low, and watch them all come crying to america very soon. This time, america will look the other way.
God bless you for that.
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Lucasbalo(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2015
CSTR2:
Americans are already asking the govt to bring the wealth and military home.
Let the rest of the world deal with their own shitt, afterall american diplomacy and democracy is detested while russian and chinese dictatorship and autocracy is worshipped.
Here's one American who says a big Amen to what you just post. You are my main man. Team USA.
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by GentleToks(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2015
Symphony007:
I totally agree with you that the americans have made very strategic errors in the world but you display nativity by saying russia and China is coming to "clear up" the world. Those two countries care for one thing and one thing only, "their interest". Do you think putin will be in Syria if not for assad? At least for all their evils, the u.s has done a lot of good for Africa and other poor nation's through USAID and being the largest contributor to the UN, meanwhile tell me what humanitarian program russia and China has done for the world?

Lies from pit of hell........ The same stupid propaganda used by US to hold Africa continent down.

Russia and China are better than that useless country called US.

Can you please tell us one country, just one country in the world(Africa in particular) has enjoyed or developed as a result of her association with US and UK? Pls, name one...

In less than 5years of China trade with Africa continent, thousands of bridges, roads, jobs (through their construction companies), economy and social infrastructures have been recorded.

2 Likes

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Shymm3x: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2015
GentleToks:

Lies from pit of hell........ The same stupid propaganda used by US to hold Africa continent down.

Russia and China are better than that useless country called US.

Can you please tell us one country, just one country in the world(Africa in particular) has enjoyed or developed as a result of her association with US and UK? Pls, name one...

In less than 5years of China trade with Africa continent, thousands of bridges, roads, jobs (through their construction companies), economy and social infrastructures have been recorded.

Lmao @ US and Africa.

Does the US even care about its own black population? From slavery, they turned them into Guinea pigs for eugenics experiment. Moved from there to using them for syphilis experiment. As if that wasn't enough - they decided to give them guns and drugs to make them kill one another - something initiated by the FBI.

When that couldn't destroy them - they used mass incarceration and all kinds of diseases including diabetes. And now, they have turned them into phaggots. grin Just imagine how the population of African Americans have refused to grow since like forever and even those alive are mostly convicts or ex-convicts. African Americans are warriors though.

Yet, you're talking about Africa. Africa? If the US had its way - it will nuke AFrica and keep all the resources. grin

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by Shymm3x: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Alpha Group - Men in Black.

The most ruthless of them all!

1 Like

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by GentleToks(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ US and Africa.

Does the US even care about its own black population? From slavery, they turned them into Guinea pigs for eugenics experiment. Moved from there to using them for syphilis experiment. As if that wasn't enough - they decided to give them guns and drugs to make them kill one another - something initiated by the FBI.

When that couldn't destroy them - they used mass incarceration and all kinds of diseases including diabetes. And now, they have turned them into phaggots. grin Just imagine how the population of African Americans have refused to grow since like forever and even those alive are mostly convicts or ex-convicts. African Americans are warriors though.

Yet, you're talking about Africa. Africa? If the US had its way - it will nuke AFrica and keep all the resources. grin

You are right bro
America is d evil of d world.
Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by raayah(f): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
[q

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of ISIS? Putin Sends In His Most Ruthless Special Forces by raayah(f): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
[.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senegal's Political Crisis Deepens As Govt Suspends Tiktok Indefinitely / First Gaza Missiles Hit Israel - Is This The Prelude To WW3? / Israel To Pull Some Troops From Gaza As War Enters New Phase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.