Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 PM

Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama (6567 Views)

Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Akpabio Rattled As INEC Testifies In Court - Eye witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by Uniben4sure: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Vincent Enyeama has been a loyal member of the super eagles and has proven his mettle on several occasions.
Oliseh should have accorded him more respect as the captain and also considering the fact that he just got bereaved.
NFF should do well to come into the matter and recall Enyeama back to the team.

Enyeama deserves better!
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by nwadiuko1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dannyset:

Nope, am Segun Arinze. Nothing done in the secret that my eyes can't uncover.
u mean segun EYErinze?

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by freshcvvs: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
shiinihost:

Listen to Oliseh talk on youtube.

So how does this confirm oliseh agreeing with what the OP wrote?

Do they even collaborate?

How come NFF even asked Enyeama to go and apologize to the coach?

How come his team-mates apologized to the coach on his behalf? How come the NFF said they won't beg any player from retiring if he wants to?

Add 1+1 together, this is what intelligence analyst do.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by Kponkwem(m): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2015
This Oliseh of a coach started badly and have messed up a very brotherly team that were crowned African champions just two years ago. First he began with the unnecessary slip of denying his true racial identity even when it was not the issue in his TeD talk, he talked awe into the NFF and got the undeserved alias of 'African Mourinho', he later ignored the more established players to assemble a team of rookies, whom he froze off with excessive training in Abuja insisting that he prefers midfield control-they arrived Tanzania and were completely outplayed and controlled by that team instead. Now he has chosen the wrong time to embarrass our well respected number one choice keeper by not only stripping him of his band, but embarrassing him before his teammates. Nigeria went ahead to lose that match 0-2 against Congo DC. The Camerounian Lions and Egypt are waiting to devour the team before Oliseh will eventually get the boot for his ignominy.

Oliseh did not end well with the Super Eagles as a player, could it be he is on a vengeance mission? Disgracing Enyeama will not take anything from him as one of Nigeria's greatest legends and we must set up a good send-forth for him. Oliseh ronu...

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by menix(m): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2015
OP will u shut up!!!!

Musa had been made Captain before the feud..
Oliseh opened up why he took the captain away from him..

Oliseh meet with Vincent immediately after given the contract as coach, took him out to discuss the Team future, Vincent raised the issue of retiring which Oliseh asked him to consider since he wanted to build a team.

Again the issue came up nd Enyeama told him he will be retiring next year(2016) so with this Oliseh made up his mind that the dude was not committed to his future team.

So with him turning up late, it convinced Oliseh that he was not committed unfortunately the turn of event made it looked likewise..

Pls remember, this same thing happened in 2008 that Berti Vogts almost killed his career.

Would also advise. Oliseh to manage his anger cous we all know him as someone with Temperament..

Mourinho barred the team doctor, heaven no fall, as hot as Tevez was in Man City then his coach decided to give him the bench..

Pls let allow Oliseh build his team..

Thou when he fails, he will know Nigerians don't take shyte..

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by agabaI23(m): 12:39am On Oct 10, 2015
too bad for Oliseh
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by Xfactoria: 1:25am On Oct 10, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
I don't like this idea of "our cult hero can't be wrong". Base on the words of both parties in respect to it, I will blame Vincent more, your boss couldn't control is crazy temper, yet you as the Captain/Employee should know better not to utter a word then. I believe there is a mechanism to air your grievance without creating nuisance. If you are working in a bank and your boss should insult your mother(allegedly) in the presence of customers, will you start yelling at him.
Being the skippo doesn't mean you should talk to your oga anyhow especially when him household don take charge of him.

If you know anything about leadership, you would realize what you typed here is all bullshit.

For Oliseh to have attempted to make a scape goat of his captain by singling him out for chastisement in front of the whole team in that manner especially knowing the guy just lost his mother is both insensitive and disrespectful. Empathy is one of the great attribute of a leader. It is not a sign of weakness to overlook Enyeama's latecoming to camp for discussion another day when het is more emotionally stable. I do not expect a calm response from Enyeama. I would call the bluff of any coach or boss who tries that with me.

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by OlujobaSamuel: 2:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Xfactoria:

If you know anything about leadership, you would realize what you typed here is all bullshit.

For Oliseh to have attempted to make a scape goat of his captain by singling him out for chastisement in front of the whole team in that manner especially knowing the guy just lost his mother is both insensitive and disrespectful. Empathy is one of the great attribute of a leader. It is not a sign of weakness to overlook Enyeama's latecoming to camp for discussion another day when het is more emotionally stable. I do not expect a calm response from Enyeama. I would call the bluff of any coach or boss who tries that with me.
you call the bluff, you leave his job. If you don't have another means of survival, I will advise you yell at your boss, then you know what it means. I never said the boss isn't guilty, but you as the employee can't just challenge him anyhow.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by menix(m): 2:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Xfactoria:

U certainly work in a Govt. Establishment or u still in skool..

Have u heard of Human Behavior in an organisation.

Do u even know the leadership styles.

Let me ask u, if Super Eagles is a company where Vincent is an employer will he behave same..
You hit back at ur Boss when u have got an option.

Sincerely, I hit back at bosses, but within me I know it's wrong.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by theDEVILisHERE: 2:28am On Oct 10, 2015
Cadamlk:
I dont expect Oliseh to say anything concerning the late mother I think he went a bit far..........Come to think of it,Enyeama should have kept quiet when he knew his boss was furious...........My boss in the office,when he's angry and he's talking,you had better kept quiet.If you there make any comment,you wont like what he will do next

you should be able to speak your mind infront of any one
boss or no boss
temper or no temper
they are human beings like you
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by mekonglobal(m): 3:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Enyeama own don too much jor make him go make we rest....Btw y is dis in politics section and sports?
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:54am On Oct 10, 2015
blackmantis:
Stop lying OP.....and by the way his name is Vincent Enyeama....not Victor. undecided. Oga eyewitness

No mind the lying nitwit. Victor when he write how many times na typo? Abeg make I leave this yeye thread b4 he lie for my head say I say wetin I no say. He fit call me tinubu o!
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:00am On Oct 10, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

you should be able to speak your mind infront of any one
boss or no boss
temper or no temper
they are human beings like you

You see another pikin when no get training? When I say nairaland don turn to where children dey Dem say na for some thread. This one obviously no go go far with this him kind of attitude, like flat tyre he needs to change it, if he wants to get somewhere.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by adconline(m): 5:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Cadamlk:
I dont expect Oliseh to say anything concerning the late mother I think he went a bit far..........Come to think of it,Enyeama should have kept quiet when he knew his boss was furious...........My boss in the office,when he's angry and he's talking,you had better kept quiet.If you there make any comment,you wont like what he will do next
Oliseh could have handled this case differently.. It's insensitive of him to make such without respecting Enyema's feeling. Also, they were both team mates at 2002 AFCON. There is no prior record of Enyema causing trouble during camping..instead there was record of Oliseh bringing disunity amongst players during his playing days.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by Eldorado01(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2015
Cadamlk:
threre is a big difference between u ur boss..oliseh and enyeama...enyeama is far richer dan u or maybe ur boss....even oliseh...enyeama is a man...oliseh needs him and he was suppose to be wise but lacks d xteristics of a good leader
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by pendusky(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2015
Cadamlk:

You don't compare Boss of Office and Football Boss!

Your Boss in office pay you right?

Does Football Boss Pay players?

Oliseh is hater that's all! his hatred for Enyeama didn't start today

remember this ?

Oliseh's omission from Nigeria's squad since then
prompted him to say: "It's not the coach
deciding the team.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport3/worldcup2002/hi/team_pages/nigeria/newsid_1958000/1958740.stm
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by shiinihost: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2015
freshcvvs:

[s]So how does this confirm oliseh agreeing with what the OP wrote?

Do they even collaborate?

How come NFF even asked Enyeama to go and apologize to the coach?

How come his team-mates apologized to the coach on his behalf? How come the NFF said they won't beg any player from retiring if he wants to?

Add 1+1 together, this is what intelligence analyst do.

Good night.[/s]

NFF had always wanted Enyeama out. Of course, NFF would always stand with the coach. Were you expecting NFF to ask Oliseh to apologize to enyeama before? They hired the coach and would always stand with him, that is the way it always is. What teammates? They teammates only wanted peace to reign, didn't mean that what oliseh did was right. Like when you are trying to settle a fight between your father and your brother. Even though you know that what your dad did is bad, you would always meet your dad and ask him to forgive your brother, that he doesn't know what he is doing, that he should forgive and forget;; those are very predictable lines. They only wanted peace to reign so they can play their games and get done with it. Oliseh is wrong, and he is too proud to admit that. He wll destroy SE unless NFF sacks him. Just watch it.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by shiinihost: 7:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

You see another pikin when no get training? When I say nairaland don turn to where children dey Dem say na for some thread. This one obviously no go go far with this him kind of attitude, like flat tyre he needs to change it, if he wants to get somewhere.

How many Coaches have we had since Enyeama has being a player? How come all these coaches are gone yet Enyeama remained? Who really is the boss? Dude, use your tongue and count your teeth. Stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by ckmayoca: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2015
freshcvvs:

See as you disgrace yourself.. Intelligence analyst that can't filter out the wrong info.

Is it Victor Ikpeba, victor Nsofor or which victor was the op referring to?

Victor and Vincent are worlds apart.

My Yankee returnee landlady calls a boy Paul instead of john, and the 3yr old boy always correct this woman by saying am not Paul joor am john. Oliseh might not be used to his first name sir.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by freshcvvs: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2015
shiinihost:

NFF had always wanted Enyeama out. Of course, NFF would always stand with the coach. Were you expecting NFF to ask Oliseh to apologize to enyeama before? They hired the coach and would always stand with him, that is the way it always is. What teammates? They teammates only wanted peace to reign, didn't mean that what oliseh did was right. Like when you are trying to settle a fight between your father and your brother. Even though you know that what your dad did is bad, you would always meet your dad and ask him to forgive your brother, that he doesn't know what he is doing, that he should forgive and forget;; those are very predictable lines. They only wanted peace to reign so they can play their games and get done with it. Oliseh is wrong, and he is too proud to admit that. He wll destroy SE unless NFF sacks him. Just watch it.

Emotions
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by kannymoore(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2015
shiinihost:

dude, that was an innocent typo. stop displaying your childish antics everywhere.

Oliseh himself has confirmed most of these facts. He messed up bad and he doesn't want to admit it and NFF is supporting him because they never liked Vincent. Vincent is a born leader and he is always for the good of the players and NFF don't like his kind of personality. They need an ohyess mumu like musa that would rubber stamp every thing they do and not question all their shady deals.

Guy..
Stop misyarning crap!

Vincent enyeama is indirectly linkied as the reason why Naija failed to qualify for the nation's. cup under siasia and our match bonus charade @ the world cup alongside mikel And yobo!

Stop yarning all that crap about fighting for the team... its silly!

These players can't claim to be more patriotic than the Nigerian army who volunteer to Literally DIE FOR THE COUNTRY FOR PEANUTS!!

Anyone who doesn't feel like complying with the coach's orders should leave jejely. Pronto!

No time!!
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by onatisi(m): 8:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Niyeal:
Sunday Oliseh wil learn his lesson in hard way when NFF is ready to fire
it is just a matter of time . With the way he has started ,he may likely go down in Nigeria football history as the coach who spent the least time,I don't see oliseh winning more than 2 matches before been kicked out. His attitude just shows that he isn't a competent coach that can manage a team as big as the Nigeria national team

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2015
mightyhaze:
Oliseh has always been too temperamental 4 my likin.evn durin his playin days,..hez always kickin n throwin punches on d pitch. I tink it runs in dia family. I knw his younger bro personally.soo fuckn hot tempered lot mehn! Imagine such insensitivity! Som1 dat just buried his mom. Referrin 2 his late mom like dat in his presence. Dat guy won't go far unless he sheds dis kinda act

allvdos people siding oliseh. its not as if we don't kno his antics as a football player. he is capable of doing everything enyeama accuse him of. I am oliseh fan though.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by shiinihost: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2015
kannymoore:

Guy..
Stop misyarning crap!

Vincent enyeama is indirectly linkied as the reason why Naija failed to qualify for the nation's. cup under siasia and our match bonus charade @ the world cup alongside mikel And yobo!

Stop yarning all that crap about fighting for the team... its silly!

These players can't claim to be more patriotic than the Nigerian army who volunteer to Literally DIE FOR THE COUNTRY FOR PEANUTS!!

Anyone who doesn't feel like complying with the coach's orders should leave jejely. Pronto!

No time!!

So you think these players are not professionals? They have families and friends that rely on them for survival. FIFA releases the match bonus and NFF want to sit on it, and you want the players to just keep mute just because of some patriotism? Why don't you refuse to collect your salary from the federal ministry you work because you are a patriotic Nigerian? Enyeama is a leader and the plight of the players are his plight. If his teammates are not being paid, he speaks up and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. he is more of a man than you would ever be.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by kannymoore(m): 11:40am On Oct 10, 2015
shiinihost:

So you think these players are not professionals? They have families and friends that rely on them for survival. FIFA releases the match bonus and NFF want to sit on it, and you want the players to just keep mute just because of some patriotism? Why don't you refuse to collect your salary from the federal ministry you work because you are a patriotic Nigerian? Enyeama is a leader and the plight of the players are his plight. If his teammates are not being paid, he speaks up and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. he is more of a man than you would ever be.

There is a time and place for everything and certainly not during a world cup tourney hence making naigeria a laughing stock in the eyes of the whole world.

Na why I respect oyibo people sometimes as dem no get time for drama...instead they'll jejely retire from the national team till further notice.

As for the players are "professionals" quote. Aren't our Nigerian soldiers not professionals too?.. didn't many of them graduate from the defense academy yet they are subjected to far more inhumane working conditions with far less pay but with a higher risk of injury or even death.

The same corrupt standards you say bedevil the national team also are rife in the Nigerian armed forces.
It is alleged that Monies meant for the procurement of firearms and military weapons are cornered by the Ogas. Yet inspite of that, the foot soldiers still respect their commanding officers and plunge headlong into battle when given the order to do so...all because they love the country.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by onatisi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
patmaine:

allvdos people siding oliseh. its not as if we don't kno his antics as a football player. he is capable of doing everything enyeama accuse him of. I am oliseh fan though.
when oliseh was appointed I told ppl that he was the wrong candidate for the job. He is more of a football administrator than a coach. His quarrels and problems with the nff is just a matter of weeks away
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
shiinihost:

How many Coaches have we had since Enyeama has being a player? How come all these coaches are gone yet Enyeama remained? Who really is the boss? Dude, use your tongue and count your teeth. Stop displaying your ignorance.

You no see your idea of a Boss? I don't Blame you, after all you grew up on Corruption. Special Centre, Who-know-man syndrome. The more you try to explain, the more you expose your Ignorance and childishness.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by shiinihost: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:

You no see your idea of a Boss? I don't Blame you, after all you grew up on Corruption. Special Centre, Who-know-man syndrome. The more you try to explain, the more you expose your Ignorance and childishness.

totally senseless post. how does this relate to what we are saying now? go home kid.
Re: Eye Witness Of What Happened In Camp Between Oliseh And Enyeama by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
shiinihost:

totally senseless post. how does this relate to what we are saying now? go home kid.

How you go fit relate am? You na mature reach na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest To Kill Nnamdi Kanu PHOTOS / Petrol Demand Hits 50 Million Litres Daily, NNPC Incurs N24bn Monthly As Subsidy / Gov Mbah Announces N25,000 Cash Awards To Enugu State Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.