Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Online Mini Importation Guide (how To Import Stuffs) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Online Mini Importation Guide (how To Import Stuffs) (1311 Views)

Freelancing Vs Online Mini Importation Which One Is More Profitable? / 5 Businesses That Ruled The Online World In Nigeria In The Last One Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Online Mini Importation Guide (how To Import Stuffs) by Echosam: 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
You might have probably heard of secret sites where new laptop is sold for lowest price of #14,000 and you felt it’s incredible. Although these secret sites are real but few people really know it.

Meanwhile you can also buy other items like wristwatches, iPods, blackberry phones, clothes, jewelry and diverse electronic gadgets all at very cheap prices
and you will also get your goods shipped for free to you in Nigeria....visit http://echosbiz..com.ng/2014/08/the-online-mini-importation-business.html to get the awesome ebook
Re: The Online Mini Importation Guide (how To Import Stuffs) by AleAirHub(m): 8:16am On Oct 10, 2015
Echosam:
You might have probably heard of secret sites where new laptop is sold for lowest price of #14,000 and you felt it’s incredible. Although these secret sites are real but few people really know it.

Meanwhile you can also buy other items like wristwatches, iPods, blackberry phones, clothes, jewelry and diverse electronic gadgets all at very cheap prices
and you will also get your goods shipped for free to you in Nigeria....visit http://echosbiz..com.ng/2014/08/the-online-mini-importation-business.html to get the awesome ebook
Good morning.
Please quite numbers on thread on how to import as been open on nairaland and people has been benefiting from it but I will totally disagree with the fact asking people to visit a links that will result one to pay huge amount of money without getting great value for it and I stand on my legs to prove you wrong that no were one can get a Brand new laptop for as lower as #14000.
My views are for the newbies & those still finding it hard to scale though in the business and not else.... So taking a run down to our thread then you will understand better.

So be patriotic like other great names on Importation business tutorial.
Bravo!!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank Charged Me N240 Per Dollar For Online Transaction / For International Foreign Currency Transaction Get UBA Dollars Card Now / Calling On Nationwide Distributors For Our Beauty Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.