Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! (54596 Views)

50 Metres Diameters Rain Guns For Sale ( Cash & Carry ) / Drip Irrigation/Rain Guns For Your Farmland / Rain guns for irrigation this dry season for sell in large quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2015
messr securi. i sight you.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Various range sizes. Talk to me. There is something for your peculiar need.

From one acre to 20 hectares.

1. Big rain gun 50metres
2. Big sprinkler. 35metres diameter
3. Small sprinkler. 20 metres diameter

Its all your choice. Make the move today.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2015
saliubello:
Various range sizes. Talk to me. There is something for your peculiar need.
I love our pics of various sizes of rain gun . Pls I want to ask the hose prize and the diesel engine price is different abi hmmmmm.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Irrigation equipments are expensive at the initial. But they make good investments in the end.

1 Like

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
saliubello:
Irrigation equipments are expensive at the initial. But they make good investments in the end.
really even agriculture too is costly.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2015
Good morning all. What makes this rain gun a good buy if you have?

1. It is easy to operate. The downtime between set up is very small.

2. It is way very cheap. As compared to buying several connecting pipes which may not deliver to satisfaction.

3. It delivers to your crop the right water volume within the shortest possible time.

Make that decision today. A trial will convince you.

Live photos will roll in soon when work is in high gear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nationwide delivery is possible.

If you are within the South West and have apple time to spend, we could arrange demonstration for you before payment and pickup.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Johnnyessence(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
saliubello:
Good morning all. What makes this rain gun a good buy if you have?

1. It is easy to operate. The downtime between set up is very small.

2. It is way very cheap. As compared to buying several connecting pipes which may not deliver to satisfaction.

3. It delivers to your crop the right water volume within the shortest possible time.

Make that decision today. A trial will convince you.

Live photos will roll in soon when work is in high gear!
bro i will be first ordering for pipes that will cover 2 acres from u next month pls place the price here i mean the horse that will be long for 2 acres sir thks. how business bro?
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2015
These items must go quick! make the move today.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Dont doubt this information.

Nationwide delivery is possible! But if you are within the South West and have ample time to spend, we could arrange demonstration for you before payment & pickup.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:49am On Oct 28, 2015
Are interested in irrigating you farmland?
Are you planning on using a borehole?
Are you planning on using a well?

Do you want to farm all year round?

Are you interested in the best value for money?

How big or small is your farmland?

Talk to me, I've got the cost saving and working template that you need to irrigate your farmland.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2015
morning all. Very few units are left. ask me any question
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nationwide delivery is possible! But if you are within the South West and have ample time to spend, we could arrange demonstration for you before payment & pickup.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
Good info, pls where is your location & what kind of crop do u plant on ur farm
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
Prepare for dry season farming
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Anyone interested in the rain gun or sprinkler should call me and I will give you a fabulous discount.
These things must go quick!
Delivery is Nationwide.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by Olumide2015: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Can i get land suitable for cocoa nd plantain farming in your area.....My whatsapp number is 08033794361
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Olumide2015:
Can i get land suitable for cocoa nd plantain farming in your area.....My whatsapp number is 08033794361
Our end is a Savanna land and I suppose that savanna isnt best for cocoa. But the good side is that you can get upland cocoa seedling from the research institutes around, that will do well here.

The best land for cassava is here, the demand is also here but you know its pricing flunctuates. Whichever way. Agribizness all the way!
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Anyone interested in the rain gun or sprinklers should call me and I will give you a fabulous discount.
These things must go quick!
Delivery is Nationwide.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
A trial will convince you.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2015
5acres and above operation images. I want you to acquire part of them as great things will happen in your farming operations

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Stay tuned for my 2015 operation images.

1 Like

Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 2:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
if you are within the south west and wants a demostration before paying and pick up. Call me
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Reminder! The dry season is approaching. You can still farm with ease using irrigation. Take a clue today.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by noblefarm: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2015
saliubello:
if you are within the south west and wants a demostration before paying and pick up. Call me

Will give u a call this week, coming ibadan this weekend
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by pianolover: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2015
where can i get sprinkler?
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
pianolover:
where can i get sprinkler?
It is available. It will cover 20m distance. the length of farm divided by 20m tells you the number required.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2015
morning all
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
noblefarm:

Will give u a call this week, coming ibadan this weekend
Thanks for the call. By the Special grace of God I will make out time to come to your end and demostrate it with you. Make available your cash as I will return just immediately. Thanks for trusting me.

For emphasis, you will need a water pump and hose. Please as soon as you used it on your farm I will request you to bring testimonial here.

Please, Noblefarm. Tell it as you find it after use.

@@all. I beg of you do not call me to send the rain gun or sprinkler to your location and that you will pay on receipt or credit.
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by noblefarm: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
saliubello:
Thanks for the call. By the Special grace of God I will make out time to come to your end and demostrate it with you. Make available your cash as I will return just immediately. Thanks for trusting me.

For emphasis, you will need a water pump and hose. Please as soon as you used it on your farm I will request you to bring testimonial here.

Please, Noblefarm. Tell it as you find it after use.

I have pumping machine 2" & 3". Which one are we using. What's d size of d hose for d rain gun?
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by saliubello(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
3inch hose friend
Re: 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! by sthugo: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
saliubello nice concept

But I must remind you never restrict ur capacity of bizness, to especially faceless forum like this,you dont know who is who.

How many farms have you visited or heard of..dont assume.

Success is all about good management ,even in farming,both large or small scale farming..

Lets leave details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

The Goldmine In Plantain Farming – Regular Sources Of Income / See The Proceeds From My Family's Yam Investment (Photos) / FG To Kill Pests In 12 Northern States With N13bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.