Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,328 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

>>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 (1619 Views)

¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] / **++**The Show Off: Laykorn Vs Raplinx999**++** / ■■■Raplinx999 Vs Obainojazz ■■■ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

>>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 24 lines.

- Deadline is 10pm, Friday 9 October 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!

Cc: CaptAwesome
Raplinx999
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by CaptAwesome(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
How dare you challenge this immortal THRONE/... Am a father of these rappers put your daddy on the PHONE/.... Maybe n**gas can beg me for a TRUCE/......Cuz wen awesome let's loose I'll put your cross dressing neck in a NOOSE/.....

Nigga all I hear is yu spittin lies without PERMISSION/....Its almost time to hear your cries without REMISSION/.......All the greats tapping out, its a beautiful SUBMISSION/....No stopping my radial rhymes, its just a calculated EMISSION/

This is the capt awesome SPEAKING/.......Lines so smooth I gat the pawesomes SLEEPING/......This nigga thinks he's rhyming, but all I hear is his shitty sound SQUEAKING/.....I leave him like lil L.Jackson... 'SPEECHLESS and STUTTERING'/

Am issuing out a warning nigga, just begin to SUPPLICATE/.....When they ask for the G.O.A.T, nigga it's me your gonna INDICATE/...I f**ked up Tom Cruise on your Rogue Nation, nigga am the SYNDICATE/....Now choke on this fresh lines, 'ASPHYXIATE and SUFFOCATE'/

You think you so dope gettn a name like raplinx/....i severe his d.opeless links/.....I swear his fear so obviousl, he stinks/..... Ama Captain this ship, put him on lifeboat that sinks/

This is my flow POWER/......Determined to make you SOUR/....Rhymes so stale nigga ur shit needs a SHOWER/.......I put a cap on this situation, its the captain's CAPTION/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Quick shots @ CaptAwesome
Yo
l aint that NL vet, bt i'm masked, a lion in "this.. guys!".. Call me Cougar/...
Bt if the gay gets the Cat kissed like Catechism teachers for thinking i'm a comic rooter/....
he'll surely get 'skinned' alive cos ma claws're Ffuckin Super/.... So i'd leave NL arena with Red Cap"... Tommy Cooper!!!
{dig Disguise/this guise}

The fool will prolly show up with forced bars... Wtf
a newbie with the Worst verse!!
Yet Muhd thought he'd win cos he won his trust fast/
but just like ManU in the champion's league, he'll surely lose his first match!!!
Dont think its "Lasgidi shore" when drunkards call his mum the Bar biitch!!/...
The reason Capt. was raised by a LovePeddler with an imprudent practise/... So like a group of nun with torn headwears, we all knw the fool got bad habits!!!/...
I'ma mad sadist... So for being in ma Blacklist...
I'll bath him with napalms while he screams Abeg!Abeg!, like Ajegunle bandits/... then light him up and Burn-a-boy Like that Nigerian artist!!!
{"Abeg Abeg" was a song by Burnaboy, roger that.}
.I'ma god in the game! Even vets screams Hallelujah....
punching with straight lines, no doubt... I'ma ruler/
Bt if this Hausa chimp claims king-kong, i'll make him cruise to death nigh n sooner!/... After i take him to 'Texas', make him see Ted with plymouth... Barracuda/
them i'll stab him mercilessly till he dies on the throne like Musa Yar'Adua!!!

{Ted Cruz is the Senator of Texas, U.S.A, Seated/see Ted}..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
CaptAwesome:
How dare you challenge this immortal THRONE/... Am a father of these rappers put your daddy on the PHONE/.... Maybe n**gas can beg me for a TRUCE/......Cuz wen awesome let's loose I'll put your cross dressing neck in a NOOSE/.....

Nigga all I hear is yu spittin lies without PERMISSION/....Its almost time to hear your cries without REMISSION/.......All the greats tapping out, its a beautiful SUBMISSION/....No stopping my radial rhymes, its just a calculated EMISSION/

This is the capt awesome SPEAKING/.......Lines so smooth I gat the pawesomes SLEEPING/......This nigga thinks he's rhyming, but all I hear is his shitty sound SQUEAKING/.....I leave him like lil L.Jackson... 'SPEECHLESS and STUTTERING'/

Am issuing out a warning nigga, just begin to SUPPLICATE/.....When they ask for the G.O.A.T, nigga it's me your gonna INDICATE/...I f**ked up Tom Cruise on your Rogue Nation, nigga am the SYNDICATE/....Now choke on this fresh lines, 'ASPHYXIATE and SUFFOCATE'/

You think you so dope gettn a name like raplinx/....i severe his d.opeless links/.....I swear his fear so obviousl, he stinks/..... Ama Captain this ship, put him on lifeboat that sinks/

This is my flow POWER/......Determined to make you SOUR/....Rhymes so stale nigga ur shit needs a SHOWER/.......I put a cap on this situation, its the captain's CAPTION/
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Darkenedrebel, MuhdG, Ibime, pls tag the judges here ninjas.
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
obainojazz
youngdanaval
liricyst
teddybiyasi
Jigsawkillah
iceskidd
llaykorn
danbrowndmf
jreyez
obesemf
supermiy
Limerick
alexpissu
gottoboy.
sinizia.
kinglahkay
ksslib
guykhena
Coogar
Ibime
Kr0ne

And those i forgot to tag.

Open for votes
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Opener - raplinx
Rhymes - capt
Mets - raplinx
Punchlines - raplinx
Flow - capt
Wordies - raplinx
Closer - tie

MVGT - Raplinx999

1 Like

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Raplinx999 wins this. .. korlinx, reduce the way you underline words in your verse.. Only highlight the key words to make it more readable.

1 Like

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by sinizia: 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Apart from rhymes to Captain, Raplinx won the rest.
MGVT: Raplinx.

1 Like

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by obainojazz(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
I've not read all the verses...but captawesome bit his opener word for word from epic rap battle zeus vs thor...dafuq...mikuz/airmark come and ban this efulefu....ur first battle here and you decide to bite

2 Likes

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by obainojazz(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Infact all criteria- raplinx999 Mvgt-raplinx999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by danbrowndmf(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Raplinx lost only the rhymes criteria ,the rest belongs to him.

MGVT-Raplinx

1 Like

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
obainojazz:
I've not read all the verses...but captawesome bit his opener word for word from epic rap battle zeus vs thor...dafuq...mikuz/airmark come and ban this efulefu....ur first battle here and you decide to bite

Link
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by obainojazz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Link
its on youtube.....just type it....lemme see if I can find anything sha
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Ibime(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
The habit line wins this for linx. It was a dope line and with better build up, it could have been even better. Cat kissed pun was also decent. The other puns were reaches so if not for those two puns, I woulda given the battle to Captain.

Flow and Rhymes to Captain, every other crit to Linx

MVGT: Linx

1 Like

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by obainojazz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Supermiy: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
No comment MVGT-Raplinx

1 Like

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
CaptAwesome wtf

Who told u ure the only one that sees epic rap battles??

Tfppfpfpfppf
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is un debatable

Raplinx999 wins 7-0

The end

1 Like

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by obainojazz(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
grin facts about this battle....

*This is the first time mudgh is in charge of a battle..biting happened

*This is raplinx999 first battle here.....biting happened

*This is also captawesome first battle here....biting happened...he's the suarez(biter)
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yo Ninjas, how many matches must i have to win b4 i start engaging in NL tourneys?? Darkenedrebel, Mikuz, Ibime, muhdG, obainojazz, Coogar ...
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by obainojazz(m): 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Raplinx999:
Yo Ninjas, how many matches must i have to win b4 i start engaging in NL tourneys?? Darkenedrebel, Mikuz, Ibime, muhdG, obainojazz, Coogar ...
you just have to prove yourself....and remember don't BITE....are you still interested at my offer

1 Like

Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Raplinx999:
Yo Ninjas, how many matches must i have to win b4 i start engaging in NL tourneys?? Darken edrebel, M ikuz, Ibi me, muhd G, obain ojazz, Co ogar ...
Abegi no be me u suppose ask o.

Even me sef na newbie
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by llaykorn: 6:02am On Oct 10, 2015
obainojazz:
grin facts about this battle....

*This is the first time mudgh is in charge of a battle..biting happened

*This is raplinx999 first battle here.....biting happened

*This is also captawesome first battle here....biting happened...he's the suarez(biter)

Would it be right then to say that CaptAwesome and MuhdG didn't have a good start in life? grin
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by llaykorn: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Raplinx999:
Yo Ninjas, how many matches must i have to win b4 i start engaging in NL tourneys?? ...

With this, no one will stop you from engaging in any tournaments in the future, bro. smiley
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by llaykorn: 6:10am On Oct 10, 2015
Kudos to MuhdG for taking charge of this match and doing it well. You'll soon start getting tags to help brothers anchor matches. cheesy
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
llaykorn:

Would it be right then to say that CaptAwesome and MuhdG didn't have a good start in life? grin
Na u send ur village witches after us cry
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by CaptAwesome(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2015
CaptAwesome:

And the other lines are from wat other thing?
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by CaptAwesome(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by obainojazz(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2015
llaykorn:

. lipsrsealed I didn't say anything
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2015
llaykorn:

With this, no one will stop you from engaging in any tournaments in the future, bro. smiley
thanks bro. Respect!!!
Re: >>>Friday Night Special<<<< Captawesome Vs Raplinx999 by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2015
obainojazz:
you just have to prove yourself....and remember don't BITE...
lol, bite? I'm way above that man. I'm a facebook vet. Tho haters accused me of biting generic lines over there n each time, they share links 4rm Nairaland with almost dsame setup bt slightly different...
3 good times! So i decided to tryout this NL! Apart 4rm that, i got no problem, NL is cool afterall .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Diss Track To Makavele Crude Hybrid Wordsmith &co . Free Download Here / * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * / *** ~kill Or Get Killed! : Captainflash Vs Richommie~ ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.