Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,239 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Breaking; O My God A Must Seen, Wao At Last. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; O My God A Must Seen, Wao At Last. (767 Views)

OH MY GOD SEE THE VIDEO OF DANGOTE REFINERY THIS IS TIMES 8 OF VICTORIA ISLAND . / Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / Breaking; O My God A Most Seen, Wao At Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking; O My God A Must Seen, Wao At Last. by gebest: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Facebook has on Friday responded to solve its users’ call for a “dislike” button, in the form of six new emoji.

Speaking about the latest development from the social media giant, Mark Zuckerberg, Chief Executive Officer, Facebook, noted that for a long time that the feature wouldn’t be integrated in the “dislike” button that many people had asked for.

Zuckerberg hinted last month that social media site was planning to expand the ‘Like button’, thereby creating more ways for people to express their feelings.

He disclosed that the new development is going be in form of emojis that represent ‘Haha, Yay, Love, Wow, Sad and Angry.’

According to the CEO, similar to the Like button, the reactions will appear on any post in the news feed on mobile or desktop. The number of reactions that any post has received will sit underneath the post and users will be able to see who reacted.

http://thenationonlineng.net/facebook-introduces-dislike-button/[/quote]
Re: Breaking; O My God A Must Seen, Wao At Last. by seedgreen(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Waiting fot Nairaland
Re: Breaking; O My God A Must Seen, Wao At Last. by benedictnsi(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
We also need a DISLIKE BUTTON here......
@Op, you thread make sense but the caption is not good for it
Re: Breaking; O My God A Must Seen, Wao At Last. by gebest: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
benedictnsi:
We also need a DISLIKE BUTTON here......

@Op, you thread make sense but the caption is not good for it
i trust seun, very soon there will be DISLIKE on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

"IPOB Game plans have kick started" / Nigeria Mght Still Break Up Under Buhari / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.