Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 (2229 Views)

S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / African S€x Story LOVE IN NAIJ@ Episodde 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 by Naijacard: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
. Cl¡ck her£ to r€ad mor€ £pisode .. continuation of Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 Meanwhile, Eric was wondering what was keeping Oleng and her friends. The bell for the long break had been rung a long time ago yet they were not out and he knew there was no teacher in their class. He had sent a junior student to go and call them but she had returned saying they were not in the class. Where could they be? Dave and Eddy had left him to go to the canteen. He had told them he would meet them there whenever the girls showed up. He would have called her but the use of mobile phone was prohibited in the scool. As he was there pondering, he caught sight of Oge. He stood up abruptly and wanted to escape but she had already seen him. She waved frantically. “Hi handsome.”Oge was all smiles when she got to him. “HiOge.” “What are you doing here all alone?” she purred innocently. “I’m waiting for Oleng. Have you seen her?” “No.” she replied with a small shrug. “Come on. Let’s go to the canteen. She can meet us there.” She held his hand and tried to lead him in the direction of the canteen. “No thanks. I’d rather wait for her here.” he coolly told her and she stopped trying to drag him. Her gaze roamed all over him as she pretended to be lost in thought. “I know where she is but I was trying not to hurt you.” she slyly told him and sat down on the bench. “What do you mean? Where’s she?” He was filled with curiosity as he surveyed her coolly. She sighed and played with her tie. “I saw Uche half leading and half dragging her towards the toilet behind the school farm.” “What?” Eric thundered. “Uche did what? I’ll kill him!” Oge was surprised at the fury she saw in his eyes. She had never seen him like this before. Had she gone too far? She was scared but managed to placate him. “It’s okay. I’ll show you where they are.” she informed him squarely as she got up to hold his hand. He shook her hand off and followed her. He didn’t say a word. He followed her quietly to the place. In his musings he planned to give Uche a black eye and a bleeding nose. As for Oleng, he would think of something to do to her. Right now, he would handle Uche. In his anger, he failed to question if Oge was saying the truth. Oge left him to his musings as she quietly led the way and prayed for success in her seduction plans. When they got to the toilets, they entered quietly. “Uche…..Oleng!” Eric bellowed in anger. Oge locked the main door of the toilets and walked seductively to him as he checked from one toilet to another. She caught up with him as he got to the last toilet. “I’ve been waiting for this ever since I set my eyes on you.” she purred seductively as she pressed herself to him against the toilet door. She could afford to do that since the toilet was kept squeaky clean and disinfected. Eric gazed at her in bewilderment.“So this was a set up.” he breathed, shaking his head in disbelief. “You lured me here for this? I should have known.” He hit his head with his hand, cursing himself for his . Cl¡ck her£ to r€ad mor€ £pisode .
Re: Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 by Naijacard: 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
. Cl¡ck her£ to r€ad mor€ £pisode .
Episode 8 “Oge, you’re a witch!” he exclaimed and ran after his best friend. Oge was no longer smiling. Her friends came towards her with great eagerness. They asked what happened but she just shook her head and left them sadly. “Oleng! Sunshine! Where are you?” Eric called as he ran. He had suddenly lost her in the bustling school. It was break time so there were a lot of students and activities going on. He looked everywhere for her but couldn’t find her. He even went to the canteen but couldn’t find her. He couldn’t find Zinny and Marvy either. He was so worried he didn’t pay attention to the two subjects they were taught after the break. He was eager for closing time. When the bell was rung, he was the first to leave the class. He went directly to Oleng’s class. He was surprised that she wasn’t there. He however saw Zinny and Marvy. Marvy didn’t talk to him. She just walked past him. Zinny would have done the same but he held her hand and asked her about Oleng’s whereabouts and what was wrong. For an answer, Zinny shook his hand off hers gently and walked to where they normally sat.He followed her quietly all the while looking out for a glimpse of Oleng. Zinny waited for him to sit before talking. “What happened between you and that witch, Oge?” Eric recounted all that transpired between them. “I thought as much.” Zinny admitted when he was through. “What happened? Where were you girls and how come Oleng was there when we came out?” Zinny in turn told him what happened. He was furious. “You mean that witch actually punished you girls and hit you?” “Yes, and that wasn’t the first, second or third time. It has been a constant thing. All because of you.” she remarked in an accusing manner. “For God’s sake, why didn’t you girls tell me? Why didn’t Oleng tell me? We’re not supposed to keep things from each other. We promised each other no secrets.” “Oleng was just trying to save her head from further punishments. Oge is the female senior prefect. She wields a lot of power. She might use other prefects to punish us.” Zinny pointed out. “And what am I? Her house boy? Am I not also the senior prefect? I wield more power than her. I’ll deal with her. She’s going to be dethroned.” he fiercely said, got up and started to walk away. “No, Eric. It will only worsen matters. She can still use her friends who are prefects to get to us.” she pleaded with him as he walked with determination towards the principal’s office. “Not while I’m still senior prefect. The principal has complained about her a number of times. I’ve been defending her but now, I’ll throw her under the bus now. She was only elected because her dad is an influential person. I’m not boasting but her dad is a nobody where my dad is. So she must go. No one hurts my sunshine. Thanks Zinny for the information. I’ll see you on Monday.” he informed her as they got to the principal’s office. He knocked politely and entered at the summons. Zinny just stared at him in admiration. . Cl¡ck her£ to r€ad mor€ £pisode .
Re: Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 by akom0908(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes
Re: Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 by Naijacard: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Cl¡ck her£ to r€ad mor€ £pisode Episode 8 “Oge, you’re a witch!” he exclaimed and ran after his best friend. Oge was no longer smiling. Her friends came towards her with great eagerness. They asked what happened but she just shook her head and left them sadly. “Oleng! Sunshine! Where are you?” Eric called as he ran. He had suddenly lost her in the bustling school. It was break time so there were a lot of students and activities going on. He looked everywhere for her but couldn’t find her. He even went to the canteen but couldn’t find her. He couldn’t find Zinny and Marvy either. He was so worried he didn’t pay attention to the two subjects they were taught after the break. He was eager for closing time. When the bell was rung, he was the first to leave the class. He went directly to Oleng’s class. He was surprised that she wasn’t there. He however saw Zinny and Marvy. Marvy didn’t talk to him. She just walked past him. Zinny would have done the same but he held her hand and asked her about Oleng’s whereabouts and what was wrong. For an answer, Zinny shook his hand off hers gently and walked to where they normally sat.He followed her quietly all the while looking out for a glimpse of Oleng. Zinny waited for him to sit before talking. “What happened between you and that witch, Oge?” Eric recounted all that transpired between them. “I thought as much.” Zinny admitted when he was through. “What happened? Where were you girls and how come Oleng was there when we came out?” Zinny in turn told him what happened. He was furious. “You mean that witch actually punished you girls and hit you?” “Yes, and that wasn’t the first, second or third time. It has been a constant thing. All because of you.” she remarked in an accusing manner. “For God’s sake, why didn’t you girls tell me? Why didn’t Oleng tell me? We’re not supposed to keep things from each other. We promised each other no secrets.” “Oleng was just trying to save her head from further punishments. Oge is the female senior prefect. She wields a lot of power. She might use other prefects to punish us.” Zinny pointed out. “And what am I? Her house boy? Am I not also the senior prefect? I wield more power than her. I’ll deal with her. She’s going to be dethroned.” he fiercely said, got up and started to walk away. “No, Eric. It will only worsen matters. She can still use her friends who are prefects to get to us.” she pleaded with him as he walked with determination towards the principal’s office. “Not while I’m still senior prefect. The principal has complained about her a number of times. I’ve been defending her but now, I’ll throw her under the bus now. She was only elected because her dad is an influential person. I’m not boasting but her dad is a nobody where my dad is. So she must go. No one hurts my sunshine. Thanks Zinny for the information. I’ll see you on Monday.” he informed her as they got to the principal’s office. He knocked politely and entered

Cl¡ck her£ to r€ad mor€ £pisode
Re: Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 by Naijacard: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Episode 9 Eric threw his phone on the bed
in frustration. He had been
calling Oleng but she refused to
answer the calls. She kept
ending the call and finally
switched off her phone. God! She could be stubborn sometimes. He just wanted to explain what
happened between him and Oge
and to tell her that Oge would
be dethroned on Monday
because the principal had had
enough of her also. He wondered when his mum
would leave the house so he
could go over to her house. He
would have loved to go there
now but his mum had visitors
and he wasn’t in the mood to go and greet them for him not
to be embarrassed by their
scrutiny and his mum’s praises
of him since his mum had
maintained that she must be
informed about his whereabouts. Just then his phone rang. He
scrambled to go and answer
thinking Oleng had changed her
mind and called him, forgetting it
was not the ring tone he had
saved for her. He was disappointed she wasn’t the
one but glad it was his elder
brother, Damian. “Hi Damian.” he cheerfully
greeted. “Hey kiddo.How you doing?” “Cool….No, not cool. I’m actually
in trouble.” he lamented. “Talk to your big bro.” Eric told him about the events of
the day. “Have you tried calling her?” “Yes. She refused to answer
and switched off her phone.” “Big trouble then. Why don’t
you go over to her place? Make
her listen to you at all cost.
She’s your best friend, so you
should know how to get through
to her. Try and do it fast so you don’t lose her to inane gossip
from that Oge to spoil your
name further in her sight.” “Alright, Damian. Thanks. I’ll do
that as soon as mum’s friends
leave.” “Oh! The so-called society ladies
are there?” he chuckled. “You talk as if your mum isn’t
one of them.” Eric reminded him
and they both laughed. They talked about boy stuff and
how Eric would soon join him in
America to further his studies.
He remembered he had not told
Oleng and wondered when he
would tell her he was going to leave her. It hurt him anytime he
thought of leaving her but he
couldn’t refuse the offer to
better his life and his parents
wouldn’t hear of him going to
even a private university here in Nigeria what with their poor
educational standard and all. He was glad when his mum’s
friends finally left. He got
dressed and went to his
parents’ room.He found his
mother before her exotic
dresser, making up. She was a stunning woman. “Mummy, I want to go over to
Oleng’s house.” “You see her in school every
day, what do you want to tell
her that can’t be said over the
phone? Don’t you have air
time?” his beautiful mother
asked, looking him in the eyes. Eric looked down at the Persian
rug. He didn’t like it when his
mum tried to be difficult. “I have credit but mummy, what
I have to tell her cannot be said
over the phone.” he fielded
quietly “Really?” his mum questioned
smiling as she went to sit on the
luxurious bed and studied him
coolly. That was when he knew
she was only teasing him. “O Mummy! I offended her. I’m
only going there to apologize.” “Can’t you apologize in
school?” Mrs. Sokipirim Conrad
asked her son still smiling. She
knew of the close relationship
between her son andOleng but
didn’t mind. She and his dad had been that close also in their
teenage years. “Her anger would have
escalated by Monday.” “Wow! Why didn’t you apologize
when you were in school?” “Mummy!” Eric exclaimed in
exasperation at the revised
version of the Spanish inquisition. His mum burst into laughter.
“Come, my darling. I was only
pulling your legs. You can go
over. Just make sure you come
back early.” she said and
hugged her son. “Alright.” He quickly pulled away
before she started her usual
kisses on his forehead. She
always forgot he wasn’t her
little boy anymore who had
adored her kisses. “If you see her mum say hi to
her for me, will you? And tell her
that when next she goes to
Dubai she should get me a
diamond necklace.” Eric shook his head. “You and
jewelries!” “You can’t blame me, darling.
I’ve got to look good for your
father.” Eric smiled and left. He walked
quickly to Oleng’s house
wondering where he would begin
his explanation. It was just a
stone throw from his house so
he took his time walking down there, gathering his thoughts.
With hands in his jean pockets,
he kicked a stone till he got to
the house. He knocked on the
dusty brown gate and Andrew;
the gateman opened it and greeted him warmly since Eric
usually tipped him. Eric didn’t
disappoint him by pressing some
naira notes in his hand. He
joyfully told him that Oleng was
inside. Cl¡ck her£ to r€ad mor€ £pisode
Re: Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 by Naijacard: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Episode 10 Eric scuffed his feet on the red
and brown interlocked tiles as he
made his way to the house
remembering the first time he
had come there ten years ago. His family had just moved to Port
Harcourt from Lagos because his
dad had been transferred by
the Central Bank of Nigeria in
Lagos to the branch there. Eric
and his elder brother, Damian hadn’t liked the change because
all their friends were in Lagos
but they didn’t have a say in
the matter. The first couple of weeks had
been very boring for them
except for television and video
games but they soon got tired
of them as well. They decided to
go out for a stroll to get to know their neighborhood one
afternoon. Their mum told them
to be careful. They had walked down their
street admiring the beautiful
houses. It was when they had
gotten to the next street that
Damian, fifteen years of age
then had met his age mates talking in front of a house. He
had gone to chat with them and
Eric had had no choice but to
stand beside him and listen to
their conversation of movies and
video games. He had gotten bored just
listening to them. Just as he had
been about telling his brother
that he was tired, he turned
around and saw in the opposite
compound a small girl riding a bicycle. Without informing his brother, he
had gone to the house. He had
gone in and stared at the girl.
She rode her bicycle towards him
and they had stared at each. He
stopped staring and introduced himself. “Hi. My name is Eric Conrad. We
just moved to the other street;
Telema street. What’s your
name?” “OlengAkpan.” she had replied
quietly. He had laughed then. “Oleng.
What a funny name. What does it
mean?” “Don’t worry.” she replied. He stopped giggling then. “I’m
sorry. I didn’t mean to laugh at
your name. It’s just that I’ve
never heard that sort of name
before.” “It’s okay.” she had quietly
replied again. “So will you tell me the meaning
now?” “I told you. Don’t worry.” “Please. I said I was sorry.” It had been her turn to giggle
then. “Oleng means don’t
worry” “Oh! Okay. I get it.” he had
laughed and she had laughed too
and that had been the start of
a wonderful friendship. He had been telling her about
Lagos before his elder brother
had come to look for him. He had
introduced her to the amused
Damian. They had promised each
other they would be friends since he didn’t have any and
neither did she. They met again in school the
following week where he had
gone to start primary two,
where she was already in
primary one. Their friendship had
blossomed and now they were in the same secondary school. A
distinguished private secondary
school called Marvin Bay owned
by a Canadian and situated at
the end of their estate in Woji.
He was presently in SS3 preparing for his WAEC and NECO
exams while she was in SS2. He came back to the present
with a smile. He rang the doorbell twice
before Oleng opened the door.
She was surprised to see him.
She should have known he
wouldn’t let matters be. T.O.C (To Be Continued) Watch out for Episode 11

Re: Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 by Naijacard: 5:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 by Naijacard: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sexual Urge Usually High Around This Season? / Chai!! Guy Leaks Ph0t0s And Video Of His Ex Babe Few Weeks To Her Wedding / How It Was Reaveled To Me That I Will Marry A Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.