Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution (1757 Views)

Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution / How Amaechi Indicted Himself Over Money Shared From Excess Crude Account (ECA). / Uguru Usani Was Indicted For Fraud In Cross River (Documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rotimi Amaechi has been indicted by the River state probe panel for embezzlement of N97Billion and has directed the state attorney General to immediately commence prosecution~ Channels TV news

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pa chukwudi you are a big hypocrite, no one need to take you serious anymore. Were you not the same person that was defending SARAKI up and down about his trial at TRIBUNAL Either you wailers like it or not, AMEACHI will pass his screening and will become a MINISTER. Mtchewww.

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
@poster above.... Why??

@Amaechi I know that when wike passed that Italian weed you, you became an slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by FACTUALLYE(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
The whole world must hear this...
All these k nairalanders sha.
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by SeverusSnape(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mtcheeww... The corrupt B00HARI will still appoint him minister.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by sammyj: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Earlier it was 50 billion now it's 93billion when will this wizard hunt by our dearest interrum governor Wike end !!! shocked

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by dazdilijae(m): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
I said it before and say it again Ameachi is the true test PMB's anti-corruption. The findings of the probe are daring and it wld be so difficult to sleep under. The carpet witout derailing the fight against corruption, either way Ameachi is the true test of PMB's administration. Watching n waiting. God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
The likes of Ameachi should be behind bars. The dude is corruptly corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by CSTR2: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
sammyj:
Earlier it was 50 billion now it's 93billion when will this wizard hunt by our dearest interrum governor Wike end !!! shocked
It is no longer the case of igbos defending corruption. Everybody now defends corrruption as long as it supports their interests.
Hopeless country.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by anibi9674: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
ameachi told christiana amanpour dat he had dat money in error.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by klassd(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Na lie
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
sameer1212:
Pa chukwudi you are a big hypocrite, no one need to take you serious anymore. Were you not the same person that was defending SARAKI up and down about his trial at TRIBUNAL Either you wailers like it or not, AMEACHI will pass his screening and will become a MINISTER. Mtchewww.

Oloribruku ode!!! I just reported a news a watched on the 10pm channels TV news,so what is wrong on that?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oloribruku ode!!! I just reported a news a watched on the 10pm channels TV news,so what is wrong on that?
why are you insulting me? Old man like you, you still never get sense Mthcewww.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Dannyset(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Is Amaechi anyhow related to Saraki that Chukwudi now sniffs everywhere for his indictment?
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
No be only Attorney General! grin grin Comedians everywhere! Pa Chukwuode, so attorney general will ask the police to arrest Amaechi?

Waste of time!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by alaoeri: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
dazdilijae:
I said it before and say it again Ameachi is the true test PMB's anti-corruption. The findings of the probe are daring and it wld be so difficult to sleep under. The carpet witout derailing the fight against corruption, either way Ameachi is the true test of PMB's administration. Watching n waiting. God Bless Nigeria.
Which kind probe by wike's kangaroo panel? The report of that panel is nothing to go about until its proven in a competent court of law & not one caricature panel.
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Raddie(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Reading comments and no one seems to confirm the 10pm news.
@op
I believe we have G-bodies for that or do you want a fresh panel be put up? Another waste of tax-payers money, let the panel present their findings to EFCC/ICPC/the courts and also make their findings public.
let's move forward abeg.
missed the 10pm news anyway but i'll look it up on youtube, if you've looked it up do post the link.
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by akom0908(m): 12:06am On Oct 10, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Singingbae(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Ameachi synonymous with poo, looting
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by darfay: 12:39am On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmm this might b a witch hunt but da witch behind da hunt deserves some praise

A p shittt
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Kasiem2: 12:48am On Oct 10, 2015
As it is even if amaechi survives his current hurdles one sure thing will remain is that this established indictments will forever make him a slave of buhari and his hausa gang up.

Any day he dares tries to rise up or challenge the hausa hegemony just like he freely challenged gej, he will be presented with his files.

In all, he tried destroying the foundation without knowing he can never build his own house. He has been used to achieve what they needed to achieve and at same time they've done away with him

El rufai was from same state as namadi sambo but the man never channelled his criticism to his brother cos he knew there's always a future where they can come together and work as brothers, rather, he joined the bingo from rivers to destroy his brother.

I could remember those days we would watch two brothers in our street fight, we stayed by the side to cheer them on to destroy themselves. Any day they try to say something in any serious discussion that comes up we would just regard them as serious people.

#sorry, do you know I'm typing this with empty stomach? Pls, you guys should give me reasons why i shouldn't go for deliverance
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by sammyj: 2:51am On Oct 10, 2015
......... sad cheesy grin
CSTR2:
It is no longer the case of igbos defending corruption. Everybody now defends corrruption as long as it supports their interests.
Hopeless country.

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 10, 2015
alaoeri:

Which kind probe by wike's kangaroo panel? The report of that panel is nothing to go about until its proven in a competent court of law & not one caricature panel.

That is why he will be prosecuted in a court of law to ascertain his guilt or innocence
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by ehissi(m): 3:18am On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
SeverusSnape:
Mtcheeww... The corrupt B00HARI will still appoint him minister.
Buhari is worse than Abacha and IBB, the only person more corrupt than him his Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Indicted For N97billion Scam,set For Prosecution by pricklewane: 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
You are wrong the person worse than all over them is the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi who looted over $500M in his 8 years as gov of Anambra only to go safe it in his 13 year old olosho daughter's account abroad.

RuudVanNistroyz:

Buhari is worse than Abacha and IBB, the only person more corrupt than him his Tinubu.

(1) (Reply)

Biafran's Freedom Is For Sure:- Must See Photo / Ikpeazu Revives Aba Glass Industry.... Pictures / Ultimate Showdown! Atiku Abubakar Vs Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.