Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party (1886 Views)

PDP Reacts To Justice Okon's Ruling, Says Jegede Is Authentic PDP Candidate / APC Woos Edo Voters With Akara, PDP Reacts (Photo) / PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by ogbonnajoe(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
18:28 09/10/2015 Abuja -

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has
reacted to the resignation of the former Federal
Minister of Information, Edwin Clark from the party.
The party said it is not disturbed by the decision of
Clark to dump the party, reports New Telegraph. The party through its National Publicity Secretary,
Olisa Metuh said Clark is old enough to take any
decision, which he considers good for him. He said the party would not be making any statement
on Clark’s resignation. He also said the party is not bothered by the
statement credited to Clark that former President
Goodluck Jonathan lacked the courage to fight
corruption.
Clark had on Wednesday announced his resignation from PDP and retirement from partisan politics Clark is the third PDP leader to bid goodbye to the party in 2015. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo and former
chairman of the party, Bamanga Tukur has earlier in the year resigned their membership of the party.

m.news24.com/Nigeria/Politics/News/PDP-reacts-to-Clarks-resignation-from-the-party-20151009
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ok
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Noted
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
color=#770077]Ok[/color]
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by ogbonnajoe(m): 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Storeburn:
color=#770077]Ok[/color]

Storeburn........how market.
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by ruffhandu: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
I wouldn't say No One is, but definitely only very few people are bothered by this retirement. I am not.
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
ogbonnajoe:

Storeburn........how market.

grin
market dey move well bro
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by chris4gold(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Omo see, a reasonable reaction. if to say na a p shit ni, d man go hear wiiii. Just dat Bros J bleeped up, PDP make sense walahia. How I wish say na PDP give buhari ticket.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Clark's exit is a step in the right direction. He should go to APC where his likes abound. PDP shall rise again

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by klassd(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
It is regrettably lugubrious
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by Blakjewelry(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gradually all the evils of old are gradually leaving the party, I think pdp should rise up to this and fill in the space with young and vibrant people. I hope they don't make same mistake app did by reconstituting another set of evil people we trying to fight.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by akom0908(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2015
Today is my birthday,if u want to celebrate your next birthday,gimme likes
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by Ciscogod(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2015
PDP now comes up with mature response. I just like some of their response this week.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by Singingbae(m): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2015
Singing *Local Rapper* punch lines oo jawo mon
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by ogbonnajoe(m): 2:52am On Oct 10, 2015
the old people who refused to inject fresh blood into the party just to stay relevant. Now, by chance or design, they are finding their way out. I really see a new and viable PDP. My point is, PDP should not beg any of these stock of old blood to stay because, as long as they remain in PDP, a new and fresh generation will never be born.
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by fuckerholic(m): 3:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Another Judas in Niger delta..second to amaechi
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by ogbonnajoe(m): 3:19am On Oct 10, 2015
fuckerholic:
Another Judas in Niger delta..second to amaechi

Seems that unless you are for Jonathan, you are a Judas in Niger Delta.........hmmm

4 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by Pavore9: 3:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Metuh knows better than to join issues with Clark to avoid the 'avoidables'.

1 Like

Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by onismate: 4:36am On Oct 10, 2015
EK Clark . the only man who that smokes warri weed in the day time
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by LordMecuzy(m): 4:44am On Oct 10, 2015
PDP dying slowly
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by fuckerholic(m): 5:36am On Oct 10, 2015
ogbonnajoe:

Seems that unless you are for Jonathan, you are a Judas in Niger Delta.........hmmm
Ok is there no APC in ND ?
Why that level of betrayal from someone like him ?
Do you know how close he was with Jonathan to the extent of almost becoming a godfather to him ?
I am not saying he shouldn't decamp as the political jobber Nigerian politicians are but at least he should have not insulted the jonathan
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by banki(m): 6:02am On Oct 10, 2015
shocked
fuckerholic:

Do you know how close he was with Jonathan to the extent of almost becoming a godfather to him ?
I am not saying he shouldn't decamp as the political jobber Nigerian politicians are but at least he should have not insulted the jonathan

Enough of this talk of judas and betrayal...

Why didn't jonathan support ameachi to be chairman of governors forum? Why didn't you call jonathan a traitor

It was people like ameachi who mobilised and got the highest number of votes for jonathan in 2011 there by making him president! What exactly did jonathan do for rivers people?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by mannobi(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2015
What do you expect them to say? Leaving pdp doesn't stops Clark from being an ardent fan of Gej
Re: PDP Reacts To Clark’s Resignation From The Party by ogbonnajoe(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2015
fuckerholic:

Human beings are dynamic in behavior, we change according to circumstance. If circumstance warants clark to change his views about Jonathan, he is free. Leave him to his conscience.

(1) (Reply)

Businessday: Petrol To Cost N97 A Litre With Subsidy Off / We Cannot Forget This Buhari's Campaign Promise....see Pics / Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.