Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionis... Obahiangbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionis... Obahiangbon (442 Views)

Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon / Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon / Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionism — Obahiagbon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionis... Obahiangbon by nickxtra(m): 10:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Former member of the House of Representatives, Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon, has described as ‘’heretic revisionism’’ the recent depiction of former President Goodluck Jonathan by elder-statesman, Dr. Edwin Clark, as weak.

Obahiagbon, presently the Chief of Staff to Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State in a statement made available to Saturday Vanguard said:
“I read with smug satiation and righteous indignation the abjuration of Chief Edwin Clark to the effect that “Jonathan didn’t have the political will power to fight corruption…..Drivers of yesterday are living in palatial buildings now under his government”.
“I would expect that this animadversion from Papa Clark would put an irrefragable quietus to all Jonathanian political jingoists still spewing and yarning Goebbelian sputum in support of former President Jonathan. This is because if there exists anybody who should have intimate knowledge of the concentric layers of malversation that characterized the failed Jonathan administration, it would be Papa Clark, the self proclaimed father of Jonathan. But has Papa Clark said anything new? The answer is a resounding NO and that was why Nigerians voted for President Buhari in their gargantuan numbers. Am happy that President
Buhari is already discharging his historical duties to our admiration.
“But that it took the eschewable fall of Jonathan for Papa Clark to peregrinate the road of the biblical Damascus and the scales thus falling off the eyes of Jonathan’s political father is not only execrable but demonstrates a putrid and rancid narration of the story of Nigeria’s political class as a Damnosa Hereditas.”
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionis... Obahiangbon by Stangeneral(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
When ll u stop ds stupid constrution of words?
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionis... Obahiangbon by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Amen
Re: Clark’s Depiction Of Jonathan Is Heretic Revisionis... Obahiangbon by yanabasee(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
How do you people get the right spellings of the grammars he speaks when interviewed?

Patrick's grammars can be very difficult to spell with his tonation and accents...

(1) (Reply)

Will Aisha Al-Hassan Dance Again? / I Am Not Shy Around Women - Buhari / I Will Continue To Miss My Late Wife, Stella – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.