Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! (3977 Views)

Very Urgent / Please Treat With Urgency-the Only Help I Need Now (not Asking Anyone For Money) / Why Do Some Employers Treat Candidates For Interviews Like Thrash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Tayelolu042: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Are you a graduate of electronics and computer engineering,electrical engineering and computer science and you finished with a second class upper(2-1).
There is a new telecoms company recruiting and is accepting cvs and credentials.(I know this because my friend works with them and is part of the recruitment teams)
Please it is very important that you must graduate with a second class upper oo because I am also a graduate of computer engineering but with a second class lower division and he said there is nothing he can do to help me but I just want to help others who are better qualified.
This recruitment is very very urgent so please if you have the required grades or you know someone that does make sure they send their cv and scanned copies of their credentials to my personal email and I will forward to him.

Send your cv and the scanned copies of your credentials to this email address. taiwoajayi2003@gmail.com.
The earlier the better o.
I have done my own. Thanks
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by jamoscofield(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
OK
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by MCJIKEL22(m): 3:06am On Oct 10, 2015
We don hear! Make una begin apply
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by laurenziz6(m): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2015
Ok

[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2015
the company no get name?? or are you looking for CV sample wey you go copy?? grin cool

7 Likes

Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Tayelolu042: 8:06am On Oct 10, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
the company no get name?? or are you looking for CV sample wey you go copy?? grin cool

its people like you that discourages kind hearted nigerians from going the extra mile in rendering assistance to their fellow brothers. So you think I'm too dumb like you to write a simple resume? And for your information,I've stopped submitting resume for a while now, I'm running my own show and it can only get better.

2 Likes

Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Tayelolu042:

its people like you that discourages kind hearted nigerians from going the extra mile in rendering assistance to their fellow brothers. So you think I'm too dumb like you to write a simple resume? And for your information,I've stopped submitting resume for a while now, I'm running my own show and it can only get better.

Everyday people get scammed all in the name of job hunt... All I did wrong was to ask for more information on the company and position... The email address is even a free email that obviously belongs to you, why can't they send it directly to the company... Beside we are in the Christmas season grin no pun intended but more information will be more beneficial... Anything worth doing is worth doing fine.... Cheers ain't looking either cool

You said you are not looking for a job? But your previous post says otherwise

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 10, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
you get Brain grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by benedima1990(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2015
With the way job seekers reason this days, even if the government create more than enough jobs for graduates, some won't still get the job because of the way they reason.

Someone is trying to help. He even stated all the requirement and asked people who didn't meet requirement not to bother, all you could think of is maybe he's a scam. You hear say gnld people dey get requirement?

There's one logic you should all get today, if you didn't lose something, there's every tendency you might not find something, if you don't give, you might not collect and if things doesn't go wrong, you might never know when it's right. If you are always avoiding fake or scam invite, real job invite might not come.

Plz it's paramount we change the way we think to avoid chasing away good samaritans. Op said he didn't get all the requirement and he's trying to help those who have the requirement but na abuse ona dey abuse. God dey oooi

5 Likes

Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Damayor12(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2015
I think it's iPNX
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by ODUBEZE: 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Everyday people get scammed all in the name of job hunt... All I did wrong was to ask for more information on the company and position... The email address is even a free email that obviously belongs to you, why can't they send it directly to the company... Beside we are in the Christmas season grin no pun intended but more information will be more beneficial... Anything worth doing is worth doing fine.... Cheers ain't looking either cool

LWKMD. musaibrahim1 U go kill person oooo. U be lawyer?

1 Like

Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by ODUBEZE: 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

OP sorry to burst your bubble. na authentic vacancy we want for this forum.
Musa just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by baranzanobed: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
ODUBEZE:

OP sorry to burst your bubble. na authentic vacancy we want for this forum.
Musa just spoke my mind.
true talk oooo

1 Like

Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by engrrichie92(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
@Tayelolu042...no mind them doubting Thomas bros and na them go first send o expect my CV and credentials in your inbox bro you ten much...thanks again infact na to give you all my first salary if the thing enter....na joke o
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Tayelolu042: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
hello guys, I have forwarded the resumes I got to my friend and from what he said, those that are short listed will be contacted as soon as possible.
I will make sure I do proper follow ups to making sure that information is available to those contacted.

I really do not want to respond to some idiots here because they really do not deserve the attention. I'll just let it all pass and keep doing what I feel is right. My greatest joy is that is someone on this platform will get called up through this post.

Thanks and good night to y'all. Wifey said dinner is ready. Chao!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by engrrichie92(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tayelolu042:
hello guys, I have forwarded the resumes I got to my friend and from what he said, those that are short listed will be contacted as soon as possible.
I will make sure I do proper follow ups to making sure that information is available to those conta
please bros,just stumbled across this thread and just sent it my resume,hope it's not too late sir
please help a brother forward to your brother
make me self do testimony foe naira land a beg
thanks
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tayelolu042:
I will make sure I do proper follow ups to making sure that information is available to those contacted.

I really do not want to respond to some idiots here because they really do not deserve the attention. I'll just let it all pass and keep doing what I feel is right. My greatest joy is that is someone on this platform will get called up through this post.

That's the spirit bro! Keep it up. That aside, you need not refer to people as idiots. There's nothing wrong with them expressing their reservations/opinions regarding issues like these. It's quite tough, though, when your intentions are plain and then doubts emerge from others. But so long as you know where you're coming from and to where you're headed, just keep it moving, keep being good and leave the rest to Him. Respect!
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Tayelolu042: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thanks bro. I'm sorry I used that word.
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tayelolu042:
No p bro. Enjoy!
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by obyrich(m): 5:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Is the job for experienced people or just fresh graduates?
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by engrrichie92(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Tayelolu042:

reply me now bros!
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 13, 2015
engrrichie92:
@Tayelolu042...no mind them doubting Thomas bros and na them go first send o
expect my CV and credentials in your inbox bro
you ten much...thanks again
infact na to give you all my first salary if the thing enter....na joke o

smh for you.
Re: Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! by engrrichie92(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Obi411:

smh for you.
meaning?

(1) (Reply)

NEW Finance, Investment Banking and Stockbroking Jobs / Peopleprime Graduate Recruitment Fair :What To Expect!!! / Unity Bank's Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.