Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Rock Looses Dog To Mushroom Poisoning - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Rock Looses Dog To Mushroom Poisoning (941 Views)

Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rock Looses Dog To Mushroom Poisoning by Prodeegee(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dwayne Johnson, Popularly known as The Rock last week lost his beautiful french bulldog(BRUTUS) to mushroom poisoning.
dwayne johnson and his dog
The Rock and BRUTUS

According to Dwayne, his dog was playing outside alongside other dogs and ate mushroom. The mushroom happened to be toxic and the dog was rushed to the clinic but died hours later.
dwayne johnson the rock dead dog brutus

lets always be careful of mushrooms in our surroundings. So we dont have sad stories like this.

pictures here: http://www.talkpawsng..com/2015/10/the-rock-looses-dog-to-mushroom.html
Re: The Rock Looses Dog To Mushroom Poisoning by horladeji80(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
I often see my 2 boer boels eat grass from my flower bed. I keep wondering why. Was told it is medicinal. I don't know if this true.

It is scary knowing they can't differentiate btw what is toxic and what isn't.

I commiserate with Dwayne. Such a tragedy!

2 Likes

Re: The Rock Looses Dog To Mushroom Poisoning by barcaboi(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
horladeji80:
I often see my 2 boer boels eat grass from my flower bed. I keep wondering why. Was told it is medicinal. I don't know if this true.

It is scary knowing they can't differentiate btw what is toxic and what isn't.

I commiserate with Dwayne. Such a tragedy!
it is medicinal ....carnivores do it often....was scared too bt read abt it
Re: The Rock Looses Dog To Mushroom Poisoning by Prodeegee(m): 10:30am On Oct 11, 2015
Not really medicinal. Dogs dont eat grass for the nutrients. Dogs eat grass to throw up. The brisk end of the grasses irritate the throat causing them to throw up.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Consider Snake? / Lhasa Apso Needs A New Home /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.