Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? (1312 Views)

Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) / Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? by Erave: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
According to a newspaper, The Polity Weekly, Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai is poised to tie the nuptials with President Buhari’s daughter, Zahra.

The newspaper’s cover has a picture of El-Rufai and Zahra with a caption ‘Elrufai Set To Weds PMB’s Daughter’.

With countless Nigerians pointing their attention to the flaw in the headline, many have also taken to Twitter to react to the report.

See some of the reactions below.

Source: http://eraveng.com/2015/10/09/photo-el-rufai-to-wed-zahra-buhari/

1 Share

Re: Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? by HungerBAD: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
This should be on the joke section.

1 Like

Re: Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:04am On Oct 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
This should be on the joke section.
firstly seconded!
Re: Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? by menix(m): 12:18am On Oct 10, 2015
They can't be serious..
How can old men keep eating our supposedly fwesh kpomo while we fold our hands..

Infact. I no marry again till I reach 70yrs, let me see who will stop me frm marrying an 18yr old..
Re: Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? by odinese(m): 1:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Northerners are the most stupidest pple in Nigerian...

Mallam piece of shits!
Re: Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? by Demmocrats(m): 2:28am On Oct 10, 2015
I swear if my sai buhari agree on that one i go report am to my Oga at the top grin

Babe way i wan make buhari use compensate me as his number one man wink
Re: Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? by Faremisodeeq(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2015
dis baba no get shame at all. you want to marry your childrens age mate. am sure sarah no go marry you
Re: Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? by axortedbabe(f): 5:23am On Oct 10, 2015
Both of them are adults,so the shd suit theirselves.
Re: Photo: El-rufai To Wed Zahra Buhari? by englishmart(m): 6:06am On Oct 10, 2015
I can't fight because of my zahra.... she's an adult and can choose to be with pa El rufai over a new testament bobo like me. if I die because of her, she will still go ahead to still marry him.

that news is fake.. bye bye...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Interesting Photos From Cossy Ojaikor’s 31st Birthday Party / See Comedian Princess Doing Her Thing With Her Big Assets / END TIME: Checkout Where Runs Girls Keep Condoms Incase Of Sharp-sharp Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.