Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS (1531 Views)

Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael (Photo) / #BBNaija: Gifty, Bisola & Bassey Cover Jasmine Magazine With Singer Chuddy K / Chuddy K Grabs Wife's Private Part At Pool Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by Truepee(m): 12:29am On Oct 10, 2015
Singer Chuddy K got married to his long-term sweetheart
in Lagos today. Congrats to him. http://adenaij..co.id/2015/10/chuddy-k-gets-married-to-long-term-boo.html?m=1 view Exciting News via http://adenaij..com

Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by obizzy(m): 12:35am On Oct 10, 2015
HML to the couple!

1 Like

Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by odinese(m): 12:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Cute... cry

My turn gon' cometh....
My grandad's turn has goeth....

Ain't gon' marry an ugly wife,
So I can't cheat on her tmrrw...

Beauty + sexy
...damn gon' be my dream...

But that last gurl thou? Who does she wan' kiss with her ugly black lips...!?...hope not me thou..maybe kossyablaze.
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by Kenzico(m): 12:49am On Oct 10, 2015
HML 2 dem....
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by menix(m): 1:14am On Oct 10, 2015
Man just dey old, not even a single gal wey b saint.
Should I do like PMB nd compensate any who has impacted in my life..
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2015
hml
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 10, 2015
This Mtn boy wey no wan blow like Iyanya. This one e get as e be ooo. The boy wor wor gan. He has finally gotten his wife #080. Wishing them Happy Marriage.
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by Demmocrats(m): 2:25am On Oct 10, 2015
Who is the person sef
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 10, 2015
menix:
Man just dey old, not even a single gal wey b saint.
Should I do like PMB nd compensate any who has impacted in my life..

Lol. I feel ur pain bro.
No single beta pikin for this our generation. Bachelors go plenty wella.
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by pretydiva(f): 4:58am On Oct 10, 2015
Congratulations n happy married life 2 d couple
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by macolino(m): 5:42am On Oct 10, 2015
I thought they said he is a gay,people sha.HML
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by williamsean(m): 5:56am On Oct 10, 2015
Chuddy this ur hair line dey funny. U use style ug shaa
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by englishmart(m): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2015
who is chuddy K?

1 Like

Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by laurenziz6(m): 6:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Good for him

[size=20pt]WEEVIN DA GREAT[/size]
Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by Yustash001(m): 6:20am On Oct 10, 2015
englishmart:
who is chuddy K?
he's the former Governor of Oyo State..

2 Likes

Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by kossyablaze(m): 6:22am On Oct 10, 2015
odinese:
Cute... cry

My turn gon' cometh....
My grandad's turn has goeth....

Ain't gon' marry an ugly wife,
So I can't cheat on her tmrrw...

Beauty + sexy
...damn gon' be my dream...

But that last gurl thou? Who does she wan' kiss with her ugly black lips...!?...hope not me thou..maybe kossyablaze.
If I catch u eh!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chuddy K Gets Married To Long Term Boo With PICS by Michellla(f): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2015
at least he's getting married. and not joining the baby mama association.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji &yvonne Nelson Still At War+yvonne Moves To Buy 4th House In Nigeria / See This Hilarious Tweet To Dangote About Wizkid And Dammycrane Saga / Jungle Justicetwo Women Beaten Mercilessly For Allegedly Stealing Clothes (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.