Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value (41561 Views)

Comedienne Lepacious Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Comedienne Lepacious Bose's New Look (Photos) / Comedienne Lepacious Bose Looks Amazing In These New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by marked10(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Comedienne Lepacious Bose didn’t become popular solely because of her talents when it comes to making people laugh, her weight also added to the reason she is known all over. Indeed, Bose was big. For somebody who used to weigh well over 200kg, it really came as a shock to many seeing Bose losing close to 80kg.

The obvious weight loss made a lot of people generally surmise the comedienne must have undergone liposuction in order to shed off some of her weight. She told Saturday Beats that although she considered having a liposuction, she did not go through with it because of the risk involved. She said that it took her about a year and half to lose 70kg.

“Nothing motivated me to begin a weight loss programme. It was just time and I felt like doing something different. I like it when people speculate that I went for liposuction but the truth of the matter is that it took me a year and half to lose 70kg. If a liposuction can achieve that, then I should not pay that kind of doctor because a liposuction works faster. If it took me one and a half years to lose 70kg, then I wasted my money on the doctor. It occurred to me to perform liposuction and I spoke to the doctors about it. They told me that at the end of the surgery, I would still have to do exercises, discipline myself and change my diet.

So if at the end of the day I am still going to do all that, then why should I opt for liposuction? It is not always about money. I have heard that sometimes liposuction procedure could go wrong, sometimes some people are unlucky and I did not want to risk that. Changing a few habits helps to lose weight, it is not as difficult as people think it is. The most difficult part is to see the result. If you do not see results, you would not feel encouraged to continue.

“I advise anyone that when they start a diet, do not tell anybody because they would discourage you. When you do it at your pace and you are not under any pressure, you will be happy when you see the result. A lot of people did not know that I was losing weight until it began to yield results. I did not change my dressing, I was still wearing big clothes and that is the beauty of it. That is why some people think I went for surgery because in their eyes, the change was drastic but it took me one and a half years to lose 70kg. My close friends know that it is a change in my lifestyle” she said.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/nigeria-comedienne-lepacious-bose.html#sthash.DpP7ZCeF.dpuf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2015
Good for her. Health is wealth

17 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
She looks very ugly now.

Half of her sumptuous and enticing boobs are gone and her yansh is already looking average. angry

Friedplantain

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Aminat508(f): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by damton(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good for her. at least she doesn't look like an inflated balloon anymore.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by osaslord500(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
She go don jug tire Ooo, I wish she fit share some fat for me oo, I wan add up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by LivingDiamond(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by preciousMI1(f): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
kk
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Where is the weight because all I can see is bag of garri grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't. Believe this!!!
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by kennyman2000(m): 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nice one
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by KELVIN086: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
ds
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by serah109: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
prettysolid:
Good for her. Health is wealth

I nid too

16 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by tobtap: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
wow....am impressed smiley

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by efilefun(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
New name loading cuz she ain't "lepacious" again, she can also use her weight loss journey to earn some cool cash by helping others willing to shed some flesh
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Flashh: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
This stature is very ok. So far she's still thick. wink

I don't just know why I love them big. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wow! There's hope for Introvert.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by tomdon(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
I hate fat girls. they radiate indiscipline and they're fvcking dirty.
they eat everything like pigs and expect to be loosing weight. you'll be hearing things like, It's not what one eats that makes one fat ooo. oh c'mon shut the fuc up!!!

10 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Exponental(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Now: Orobocious Bose
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by dacovajnr: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
efilefun:
New name loading
Orobo Bose would do this tym
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Jjrhymez(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
na me reach FTC so?? cleans eyes well.

this is dedicated to my paddi Psalmwise..... rest in peace bro

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by 175(m): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
greatly great
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Thermythorpe(f): 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
today is my birthday, Nlanders wish me happy birthday with likes..

33 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by tolexy007(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
g
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by CaptainPhilip(m): 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gud gud grin

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by RobinHez(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Massive sales on Konga from 10am to 2pm on Monday!

get upto 80% off products.... see my signature
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by plexond(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Now, I am vindicated. Many people taught our weightloss pictures are photoshoped. People that believed us are laughing now. If you want life testimonies in abuja, lagos and benue state. Just holla me now and i will give you thier contact and visit them face to face.
For this post, I refuse to believe her because diet alone cannot do it. She used a natural weight loss products called CLEAN 9 and FIT 1. You can see more of testimonies. Contact us on the number below for details

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Ekeretom(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
She really tried... Bcuz no be beans to loose weight.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Rutycool(f): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Wetin consign me.
Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by Caracta(f): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thermythorpe:
today is my birthday, Nlanders wish me happy birthday with likes..

This is the new FP craze.

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value by pretydiva(f): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2015
She's has indeed done well 4 herself. This goes along way 2 show dat there is still hope left 4 all those over populated ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cubana Chiefpriest & Pretty Mike Cooking For Kokun Foundation (Photo) / Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid / Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.