Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) (34030 Views)

5 Adamawa Girls Who Smoke & Are Raped To Entertain Stepfather's Guests Rescued / "I’ve Always Been Raped By My Stepfather Since I Was 10" - 14 Year Old Girl / Stepfather Cuts Off 8month Baby's Joystick In Bayelsa, Rapes His Sister (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Owoplenty(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
What manner of stupidity is this?
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by sweetlaw: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Some men sha! God help us ooo
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by babestella: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
searching4love:
[size=18pt]I EVEN THOUGHT THE MAN IS IGBO. NO COMMENT THO lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided[/size]

Pèle oniránu, you are disappointed and will always remain disappointed in your life. ee-diot. His name is Salako, he might even be your uncle, who knows.

1 Like

Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
babestella:

Pèle oniránu, you are disappointed and will always remain disappointed in your life. ee-diot. His name is Salako, he might even be your uncle, who knows.
you guys are pathetic, why are you making this about your tribe? this is inhumanity and its more than some silly tribe, the man is a demon and that has nothing to do with his tribe.
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
crisycent:

You don talk finish? Another born troway!!
ode, unlike you i ain't a tribalist, just use olamide and phyno as an example and stop being tribalistic, it's for your own good # wasted spermatozoa
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by crisycent: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
samyomz:
ode, unlike you i ain't a tribalist, just use olamide and phyno as an example and stop being tribalistic, it's for your own good # wasted spermatozoa

Imagine this imbecîle. This doesn't change the fact that you're a yorubastard.

1 Like

Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
crisycent:

Imagine this imbecîle. This doesn't change the fact that you're a yorubastard.
lol i gat to give it to you guys that you are funny but of what importance is your tribe here? guys let this slide please
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by IYANGBALI: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
The foolish man resemble him name,salako. Why the girl no bite off the man's preek when he forced her to give him Mouth Action?
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by crisycent: 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jonathan2787:
lol i gat to give it to you guys that you are funny but of what importance is your tribe here? guys let this slide please

Will let it slide because of your handle "Jonathan" grin
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
crisycent:

Will let it slide because of your handle "Jonathan" grin
lol bro thanks for letting it slide am honoured
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Missmossy(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jeez!!! This is sickening.
Men like this shouldn't be spared at all.

2 Likes

Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by adaxxy: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Baaassssttttaaaarrrrrddddddd
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by condralbede(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pidggin:

Mostly in the South West
Am baffled oo.

1 Like

Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Sunseeker: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
crisycent:
Yourubastard again? Talk about menace to society.

WHY U SAY DAT !!!?? Please I beg, its not fair !!!!!
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Sunseeker: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigerians need to Unite against this type of Abuse INSTEAD of being Ignorant and Tribalist !!! Many people hide their own well well and come here to assume its not a HUMAN WORLD WIDE problem !! **** Children need protection by Peace and not by foolish Tribalism....whether we are Igbo Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw or whatever MAY GOD HELP AND PROTECT ALL CHILDREN OF NIGERIA !! AMEN
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
adaxxy:
Baaassssttttaaaarrrrrddddddd
wao now that is what i call s**pi**ty at its peak
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by 900warriorz: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
[quote author=crisycent post=38839029]Yourubastard again? Talk about menace to society. Must you alwayz link crimes to an ethnic group or tribe?

And some fools will still like your post! Smh for you guyz!
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by 900warriorz: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
angry[quote author=crisycent post=38839029]Yourubastard again? Talk about menace to society. Must you alwayz link crimes to an ethnic group or tribe?

And some fools will still like your post! Smh for you guyz!

1 Like

Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by crisycent: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
900warriorz:
angry

More bastards are quoting me grin

1 Like

Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by chara019: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
crisycent:
Yourubastard again? Talk about menace to society.
just why?why?do you want to start this?its nt like your tribe is more saintly than the yorubas?nawa o.

1 Like

Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by crisycent: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2015
chara019:
just why?why?do you want to start this?its nt like your tribe is more saintly than the yorubas?nawa o.

True talk but we don't rape anything, I mean anything. Your tribe can rape anything with a hole in it. undecided
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by Filashade(f): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yoruba Men!!! Yoruba Men!! Yoruba Men!!!

How many times did I call u?

Ehnnnn Ehhnnn!!

U see ur lives?

Y do u like little young girls nah?

U guys r disgracing us ooo.

Kilode?

Please I beg u stop am.. U hv now traumatized this young girl.

Dats my own ooo

angry sad angry
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by chara019: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
crisycent:

True talk but we don't rape anything, I mean anything. Your tribe can rape anything with a hole in it. undecided
did I ever mention to you,that I'm yoruba?
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by crisycent: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
chara019:
did I ever mention to you,that I'm yoruba?

Sympathiser. undecided
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by OlayinkaM1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
crisycent:

Sympathiser. undecided

Which tribe are u dude
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by OlayinkaM1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
crisycent:

Another yorubastard talking.

With the way you're talking, it's like a yoruba person refuse u something good and if u continue this way, dude it's gonna be hard for you oooo
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by crisycent: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
OlayinkaM1:

Which tribe are u dude

Not a yorubastard grin
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by OlayinkaM1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
crisycent:

Not a yorubastard grin

I can see how easily your tribe fail exams. simple question u can't answer, I guess that's hereditary
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by crisycent: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
OlayinkaM1:

I can see how easily your tribe fail exams. simple question u can't answer, I guess that's hereditary

Hehehehhehe, just know I'm not a yorubastard. grin bloody rapist, go and rape your sister grin grin
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by OlayinkaM1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
crisycent:

Hehehehhehe, just know I'm not a yorubastard. grin bloody rapist, go and rape your sister grin grin

I'm not moved by your words, you're surely talking from experience. Can't rape my sister as you did rape yours in may, weyrey grin
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by crisycent: 6:17am On Oct 12, 2015
OlayinkaM1:

I'm not moved by your words, you're surely talking from experience. Can't rape my sister as you did rape yours in may, weyrey grin

That trend is only peculiar to your people. You know nau, it's not news to fûck your sisters including the ones with mental or health disability. grin Yorubastard!!!
Re: 14yrs Sickle Cell Patient Raped By Stepfather Forced To Live On The Street (PIC) by OlayinkaM1(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
crisycent:

That trend is only peculiar to your people. You know nau, it's not news to fûck your sisters including the ones with mental or health disability. grin Yorubastard!!!

See how you systematically admit to raping your sister, u need deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police capture robbers that attacked Magu's home, killed Guard (PICS) / Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member / 7-Year-Old Boy From Ogun Sold For N1m, Recovered In Anambra After 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.