Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com (43716 Views)

Sports Journalist Needed / Paul Pogba Pushes Journalist Into Swimming Pool (photo) / Felix Ifeanyi Nwosu Displays AK-47 Rifle On Facebook, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by sheedy407(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2015
Head of Sport, DAAR COMMUNICATIONS and RAY POWER Felix Okugbe and CEO of MUDIAL SPORT INTERNATIONAL have just been confirmed dead early hours of today in a Lagos State Teaching Hospital.
He died from a protracted cancer.

Details coming soon.

Reports reaching Naij.com reveals that veteran on-air personality, Felix Okugbe, is dead. The Mundial Sports International boss was reported to have died in the wee hours of today, October 10, 2015.

According to reliable sources, Okugbe passed-on to the great after prolonged illness which was reported to be protracted cancer.

Source: https://www.naij.com/597908-veteran-sports-journalist-felix-okugbe-dies.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by sheedy407(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2015
This man is one of the most travelled sports analysts to ever come out of Nigeria

RIP Mr Felix

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Mologi(m): 8:30am On Oct 10, 2015
R.I.P boss,

Su n re!

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by flexxyworld(m): 8:31am On Oct 10, 2015
Jeeeez.. All this ember month crisis.. May God protect and keep our loved ones alive.. RIP to the dead

Another front page today.. Im just gonna savour this moment.. Celebrate with me by your likes and share if you got beef with me.. Cheers

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by sheedy407(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2015
flexxyworld:
Jeeeez.. All this ember month crisis.. May God protect and keep our loved ones alive.. RIP to the dead

I see someone
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Abugab(m): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2015
Very sad.....
Rest in peace

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by deewhone(f): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2015
RIP

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by formular2002(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Wow, so its true. wat an icon. RIP FELIX.

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
Rip boss,when I was still a kid, mundial sports really made me happy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by grandoworld: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2015
He is a grassroot sportsman who have succeeded in making great football stars both locally and internationally. His imprints are well over the world. He will be great missed. This post deserves FP.
Adieu Felix Okugbe!!!

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by jaelz(m): 10:27am On Oct 10, 2015
woah this is a monumental loss to the country an icon has been lost he was indeed a very hardworking man who came up from the grass roots to the hilltop may God repose his soul

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by sadiku95(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Sooo sad. RIP Felix Okugbe... My thoughts are with your family and may God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by dolpaz: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2015
Rest on sir

remembered mundial sport tv programme on mitv back then. may God console your families and loved ones

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by sheedy407(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
dolpaz:
Rest on sir

remembered mundial sport tv programme on mitv back then. may God console your families and loved ones
I also love seeing the programme too, he was so into sport .May his soul rest in peace

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lalasticlala embarassed

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by bless01: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
So sad may his Gentle Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=18pt]THIS IS THE ONLY IGBO MAN I EVER LIKED IN MY LIFE AND HE'S DEAD cry cry RIP SIR cry cry[/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by LivingDiamond(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gone are those days when i stay glued to the Tv every Saturday afternoon to watch mundial sports...This is a great loss.

R.I.P to an Icon

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by damton(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
OMG. may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by adioolayi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
R.I.P Felix
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by seunlayi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
May his SPORTIVE SOUL rest in the Bosom of the Lord

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by efilefun(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Damn!!! may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Paulpenny(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
flexxyworld:

Amen OOoo

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by dhesire(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Its a big loss to the sports world
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by haitham0232: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by M4gunners: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP mr Felix God knows best.
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by laurel03(m): 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rip.... We will not die young IJN

Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jesus christ...... RIP...
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by bastien: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Why cancer, gosh

RIP sire
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by 234GT(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
RIP baba!
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by kennyman2000(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rest in peace sir
Re: Sports Journalist Felix Okugbe Is Dead - Naij.com by pascalmilan11(m): 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
R. I. P Chai I will miss this man

Pictures Of Emmanuel Adebayor's Mansion House, Cars And Private Jet / Tanzania President Samia Suluhu-Hassan Calls Women Footballers ‘Flat-Chested’ / Mikel Obi Finally Breaks Silence After Being Omitted From Super Eagles Squad