Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? (1743 Views)

What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? / Can Souls In Hell Be Forgiven, Saved And Still Go To Heaven? / Visiting The Sins Of The Father Upon The Children.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2015
Sometimes, I feel that innocent people who are murdered violently, are forgiven of their sins, or those sins fall upon their murderers. By this, I mean, people who are stabbed or bludgeoned to death, molested people, those who suffer unmerited torture before death etc. I don't mean actual criminals, I mean people like the Aluu4 boys and victims of r@pe and murder. What do you think?
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2015
Mah buk space
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2015
safarigirl:
Sometimes, I feel that innocent people who are murdered violently, are forgiven of their sins, or those sins fall upon their murderers. By this, I mean, people who are stabbed or bludgeoned to death, molested people, those who suffer unmerited torture before death etc. I don't mean actual criminals, I mean people like the Aluu4 boys and victims of r@pe and murder. What do you think?

Forgiven by whom if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by dammytosh: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2015
No. They are not.

It is appointed for a man to die once, after that JUDGEMENT.

It does not matter who kill am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2015
ifeness:

Forgiven by whom if I may ask?
higher powers
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2015
safarigirl:
higher powers

What higher powers? Only you can forgive yourself. Only them can forgive themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by trapQ: 10:08am On Oct 10, 2015
If they repented before they died, then they'd be forgiven. Their sins cannot be transferred to their killers, but their blood will be upon the hands of their killers. If the innocent victims didn't repent and died in sin, they won't make heaven.
safarigirl:

1 Like

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Krystalzkris(f): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
no,they are not forgiven and will go to hell.. But ,their murderers will be forgiven if they repent and ask God for forgiveness,And they will go to heaven...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2015
trapQ:
If they repented before they died, then they'd be forgiven. Their sins cannot be transferred to their killers, but their blood will be upon the hands of their killers. If the innocent victims didn't repent and died in sin, they won't make heaven.

How did you come about this?

1 Like

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Fozi(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2015
It is never forgiven rather He or she reaps death in the next incarnation by the murdered
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by trapQ: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2015
My bible told me. I know you're an atheist. So you musnt believe.
ifeness:

How did you come about this?
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2015
trapQ:
My bible told me. I know you're an atheist. So you musnt believe.

Who wrote your bible?

2 Likes

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by winner95(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2015
They ain't forgiven..only God knows best sha...
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by orisa37: 11:08am On Oct 10, 2015
Again, we are now making further enquiry into how God judges us. Cain killed Abel. God saw everything but ordered no one to kill Cain, but reserving his judgement till only Him knows. Abel too will be judged on everything he did, including the one he did to deserve being killed by Cain. God is the Judge of all of us. Jesus Christ was crucified by His people and for what offence we don't know. But when we prayed and checked the Scripture, His judgement qualified Him to ascend to Godsphere Throne of Judgement to begin judging all humans including those that killed Him. The Bible says, "those who kill, shall be killed and that no sinner shall go unpunished". In summary, God is the Judge of all sins and the Benefactor of the Saints.
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by trapQ: 11:12am On Oct 10, 2015
How did you know the earth is spherical? Did you go outer space to check yourself? How do you know that "air" exists when you aint seen it yet? Have you seen "infrared" waves before? No! But they are used in some form of telecommunication. The textbooks you use, did you write them? No! Scientists did! Where you there when they carried out their research? No! So how then can you tell if they lied?? :\
ifeness:

Who wrote your bible?

1 Like

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2015
trapQ:
How did you know the earth is spherical? Did you go outer space to check yourself? How do you know that "air" exists when you aint seen it yet? Have you seen "infrared" waves before? No! But they are used in some form of telecommunication. The textbooks you use, did you write them? No! Scientists did! Where you there when they carried out their research? No! So how then can you tell if they lied?? :\

I can physically feel air. The telescope hovering around the planet can show its shape. If scientists lie we will find out. Now tell me who wrote the bible?

2 Likes

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by hahn(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2015
Krystalzkris:
no,they are not forgiven and will go to hell.. But ,their murderers will be forgiven if they repent and ask God for forgiveness,And they will go to heaven...

God is indeed a wise and merciful one undecided

1 Like

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by trapQ: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2015
I didn't talk about "feeling" air, I talked about "seeing" air. What telescope showed you the shape of the earth? I asked, did you go outer space yourself to actually "see" it yourself? Have you met any scientist or authors of the textbooks you read or were you present in the laboratory to perform the reactions with them?
ifeness:

I can physically feel air. The telescope hovering around the planet can show its shape. If scientists lie we will find out. Now tell me who wrote the bible?
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Evathyst(f): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2015
trapQ:
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Evathyst(f): 11:48am On Oct 10, 2015
trapQ:
Are you for real?

Please, I'd like you to corroborate all that you've said with either a biblical or a quranic verse. Cos one could argue that had they not been murdered they could still have repented.

Moreso, what's the meaning of a person's blood hanging on a killer's neck if the person would still be judged?. Please o, I'd like all our church going, tongue speaking, and demon casting brethrens to contribute meaningfully to this topic.

And to those our muslim brothers as well, una welcome o. Please contribute quranically.

Shalom!
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Krystalzkris(f): 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
hahn:

God is indeed a wise and merciful one undecided
all u have to do is believe,no matter ur sins,ud go to heaven as long as u believe..

1 Like

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by safarigirl(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Krystalzkris:
all u have to do is believe,no matter ur sins,ud go to heaven as long as u believe..
now this, is a lie. There is such a thing as the 7 Deadly Sins AKA Sins against the Holy Spirit. Even if you beleive, if you commit these sins, there is no Heaven for you
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by malvisguy212: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
safarigirl:
there is no sin to big for God to forgive, the bible say Jesus pay the penalty for ALL sin , when you place your faith in Jesus, He will forgive you your sin . The bible say God search our heart and He knows our intention.
Jeremiah 17:10
"I the LORD search the heart and
examine the mind, to reward each
person according to their conduct,
according to what their deeds deserve."

Romans 8:27
And he who searches our hearts knows
the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God's people in
accordance with the will of God.

Revelation 2:23
I will strike her children dead. Then all
the churches will know that I am he who
searches hearts and minds, and I will
repay each of you according to your
deeds.
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
there is no sin to big for God to forgive, the bible say Jesus pay the penalty for ALL sin , when you place your faith in Jesus, He will forgive you your sin . The bible say God search our heart and He knows our intention.
Jeremiah 17:10
"I the LORD search the heart and
examine the mind, to reward each
person according to their conduct,
according to what their deeds deserve."

Romans 8:27
And he who searches our hearts knows
the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God's people in
accordance with the will of God.

Revelation 2:23
I will strike her children dead. Then all
the churches will know that I am he who
searches hearts and minds, and I will
repay each of you according to your
deeds.
so is that why you all sin brazenly? Cause you beleive all your sins will be forgiven after Jesus' death? If na so, everybody for dey Heaven.
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by malvisguy212: 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
safarigirl:
so is that why you all sin brazenly? Cause you beleive all your sins will be forgiven after Jesus' death? If na so, everybody for dey Heaven.
are you a christian ? Cause I don't like arguing with an atheist. How can you not known the verse I provide for you? Didn't the bible say God searches the heart and mind and reward everyone according to his deed ?

1 Like

Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by lepasharon(f): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Krystalzkris:

Yep you can do whatever you want, you could have been a child killer, it doesn't matter. Once you repent before you die. You'll go to heaven. Isn't the Lord wonderful?
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by safarigirl(f): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
malvisguy212:
are you a christian ? Cause I don't like arguing with an atheist. How can you not known the verse I provide for you? Didn't the bible say God searches the heart and mind and reward everyone according to his deed ?
I'm not an atheist. Your words contradict each other. In one you say "Jesus has paid the penalty for all sins" then, you say "everyone will be rewarded according to his deed" so, this means, even a beleiver who is tainted in sin, may not make Heaven?
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Krystalzkris(f): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
lepasharon:

Yep you can do whatever you want, you could have been a child killer, it doesn't matter. Once you repent before you die. You'll go to heaven. Isn't the Lord wonderful?
hallelujah somebori..
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by Krystalzkris(f): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
safarigirl:
now this, is a lie. There is such a thing as the 7 Deadly Sins AKA Sins against the Holy Spirit. Even if you beleive, if you commit these sins, there is no Heaven for you
really? But if i become born again before I die nko?
Re: Are The Sins Of The Murdered Forgiven? by malvisguy212: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
safarigirl:
I'm not an atheist. Your words contradict each other. In one you say "Jesus has paid the penalty for all sins" then, you say "everyone will be rewarded according to his deed" so, this means, even a beleiver who is tainted in sin, may not make Heaven?
Jesus paid the price for our sin does not mean we should continue sinning. What make a believer believe ? Because he accept Jesus repent of his sin , he is save. You need to seat down and read the bible with a teachable spirit. I am soo happy you are not an atheists. Remain bless.

(1) (Reply)

Church Crises: South-south Zone Breaks Out Of Assemblies Of God Church. / What I Saw In Church Of Satan Video And Pictures. / What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.