Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! (20025 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2015
Jehovah's Witnesses cult exposed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFExZQyNbf0

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2015
If u asked me I would call this a blackmail (black Scotia nova mail), by some lazy sloths who cant hustle for work nor are they willing to work? What is their argument, they are taking your jobs or they are a cult? I have friends who are witnesses in Vancouver and they are nice n normal people. Evil people are everywhere. Your point is spiteful and shows deep anger to the point that u have made no single sense at all in this video. I would want u to get a job cos according to ur pOOetic write up u have been researching them for years. Lazy white man get up n hustle for cleaning contracts let the witnesses do their jobs. Forkers want big money for jobs they use machines to do. They won't let the blacks in, they won't let the Mexicans in n yet they can't do it. You ppl have taken up the desk jobs n yet chasing ppl out of cleaning jobs. How low are u? You don't want to go to school either n yet ur parents save better jobs n positions for drop out like u. Stinky Write up so lame.
Blacks have built ur country n yet they get murdered and the better place u got for them is prisons. Cleaning companies suck. They pay illegal immigrants 20 dollars for a job they get @ 50 to 60 Canadian dollars. You are greedy n nefarious. Out of the business suckass

11 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Cope1(m): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2015
k
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by tartar9(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2015
believe olaadegbu at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2015
;DJehova witnesss
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by paulGrundy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
jascon1:
If u asked me I would call this a blackmail (black Scotia nova mail), by some lazy sloths who cant hustle for work nor are they willing to work? What is their argument, they are taking your jobs or they are a cult? I have friends who are witnesses in Vancouver and they are nice n normal people. Evil people are everywhere. Your point is spiteful and shows deep anger to the point that u have made no single sense at all in this video. I would want u to get a job cos according to ur pOOetic write up u have been researching them for years. Lazy white man get up n hustle for cleaning contracts let the witnesses do their jobs. Forkers want big money for jobs they use machines to do. They won't let the blacks in, they won't let the Mexicans in n yet they can't do it. You ppl have taken up the desk jobs n yet chasing ppl out of cleaning jobs. How low are u? You don't want to go to school either n yet ur parents save better jobs n positions for drop out like u. Stinky Write up so lame.
Blacks have built ur country n yet they get murdered and the better place u got for them is prisons. Cleaning companies suck. They pay illegal immigrants 20 dollars for a job they get @ 50 to 60 Canadian dollars. You are greedy n nefarious. Out of the business suckass

You did not take time to understand what he meant by calling them cultist.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
[img][/img]
paulGrundy:

he's got no point, bro. I've been in several arguments of that sort. U can't tell me what I know. I got nice friends who are witnesses n I got some who dislike em, but I know right wink trust me. The article is baseless n spitefully full of hate.
Do u know what a cult is? He's saying they got connection from the police to the government etc... Isnt that childish? They have members who work in different organizations, n how is that being connected? I know ppl like u, who hate the witnesses for no real reason, but I can assure u, serial killers n embezzlers are around u. Don't go looking for innocent souls. For me, those guys are not the culprits in town n pOOetic articles like this are silly n childish

9 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
paulGrundy:

Paul I just checked ur profile and saw that uu, just like the writer of that article are demonic agents sent to hunt the witnesses. U need a life of ur own. If u don't like these ppl, simply air ur viewpoint n move on. Don't create threads to blaspheme them. U r so biased and ruthless. All ur threads are anti-JW. What is ur occupation?

Get a life!!

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by paulGrundy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
jascon1:
[img][/img]he's got no point, bro. I've been in several arguments of that sort. U can't tell me what I know. I got nice friends who are witnesses n I got some who dislike em, but I know right wink trust me. The article is baseless n spitefully full of hate.
Do u know what a cult is? He's saying they got connection from the police to the government etc... Isnt that childish? They have members who work in different organizations, n how is that being connected? I know ppl like u, who hate the witnesses for no real reason, but I can assure u serial killers n embezzlers are around u. Don't go looking for innocent souls. For me, those guys are not the culprits in town n pOOetic articles like this are silly n childish

You don't understand. What he meant is that the watchtower is a high control group, check this link out:

http://jwfacts.mobi/fear-and-mind-control/

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
paulGrundy:

You don't understand. What he meant is that the watchtower is a high control group, check this link out:

http://jwfacts.mobi/fear-and-mind-control/
am in my 40ies, educated n well-travelled. I've met many ppl like u. U play with the minds of weaklings. ur intention is to send me a link to brainwash me? LOL ... I know your type.
Whatever argument u got, post it here. That's why it is called a forum. Reason with me with ur mind let us talk like real people n not computer robots. As I said, i refute people like you. And that's what I've learned from a psychotropic analyst.
u r demonic. A devil incarnate. All ur threads are against the JW, u got no other life but to chase after a religious group. Even if they were a cult and so? What do u tend to achieve by letting ppl know? In Nigeria, cultism is higly celebrated. How does it make anyone see others as satanic? Africans practise voodoo openly and it is a traditional thing. So what's your own point? U, ur link n topics r trashy.
Can't u c no one but u n I survive this thread? And am always opposing. Is just unbelievable that ppl like u continue to breathe.

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by paulGrundy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
jascon1:
am in my 40ies, educated n well-travelled. I've met many ppl like u. U play with the minds of weaklings. ur intention is to send me a link to brainwash me? Whatever argument u got post it here. Reason with me with ur mind let us talk like real people n not computer robots. As I said, u r demonic. A devil incarnate. All ur threads are against the JW, u got no other life but to chase after a religious group. Even if they were a cult and so? What do u tend to achieve by letting ppl know? In Nigeria, cultism is higly celebrated. How does it make anyone see others as satanic? Africans practise voodoo openly and it is a traditional thing. So what's your own point? U n ur link n topics r trashy.
Can't u c no one but u n I survive this thread? And am opposing. Is just unbelievable that ppl like u continue to breathe.

You honestly made yourself believe the bolded. Even a blind man knows that you are not up to 18, by mere reading your posts.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
paulGrundy:

You honestly made yourself believe the bolded. Even a blind man knows that you are not up to 18, by mere reading your posts.
cool to know that! You have no known profile. You're dead!!! U r Devilish!! Are you mature enough to let a teenager floor your like a dead beaver? What's behind your motives? What's a white man looking for here on NL. You're not even interested in our culture, you came here to promote heinous ideological junks. You don't comment on threads related to us, you don't hoover over our national issues or events, you simply came here to win souls for atheism. Take it or leave it, Africans must believe in something. Take your problem elsewhere, we got so much engaging our lives. Go to hades and preach to them.
See, I just can't get it, is it hard to die?? Why don't you just do us a favor and nourish our worms below six feet? Well, that's if the ravens let you sink that deep. People like you are thrown in the evil forest to rot away.
for heaven's sake, whenever you think about the JW just dial DIE and perish.
One last reminder: stow your story and spare us some air

7 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
paulGrundy:

but yeah, n what do u make urself believe? Forker, u r jobless. U got no life but to put out heretical comments n posts about them JW. What's ur beef with those ppl? If u are tired of living then, die sorrowfully. Seeking ppl to drag to hating them JW? U r just a snail slime. All ur threads about these guys got no traffic. Y not just hang urself. U a nuizzance on NAIRALAND. And am sure u r the same person as the creator of this thread. As soon as I commented u popped up with another profile to convince me to ur dead end. Such a cheap shot. This is NAIRALAND, you nefarious swine, not whiteland. Ur profile pic u r appear white Scammer!!! What a white man looking for on NAIRALAND promulgating heresy about them JW?
What do u really want to establish in the end?
What a satanic tool u have made urself.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
U sick n u suck. Satan incarnate, if u got scores to settle with any of dem witnesses, then that's ur headache. Did u try to marry one of em n she turned u down? What is the motive behind your evil plots? U r just like a serial killer. U cud be one of a dangerous breed of evil. U r worse than the devil. Even if u like write all craps about em n sell ur stories to Hollywood tabloids, u can never make the headlines with sheet like this.

What do u want to establish in the end??

Why are u obsessed with them?

Why so many (all of ur) threads about the JW?

Who sent you?

Do you have a life, a job or a career other than this?

Paulgrundy u r not real...you're a gimmick from hades.

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
This lunatic again... grin Na JW matter go kill you

6 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
5 Facts Jehovah's Witnesses Don't Want You to Know

Published on 28 Aug 2014
These 5 facts revolve around the Watchtower, Knights Tempar, Freemasonry, subliminal images / messages, the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures, the New World Order, Charles Taze Russell, False prophecies about the end of the world like 1914 and 1925, and more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikUzTKBPYx4
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Anas09: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2015
@Jascon1. Calmdown bro. What with the venom. Don't let someone get to u this deep. Bitterness and anger causes ulcer.
If he says JW is a cult. Let's check out his reasons. If u carry on like this, u'll ve a heart attack.
Folk have called christ all manner of names, that doesn't change anything. If jw is a cult, then its a cult. If its not, then its not. So chill man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Anas09:

@Jascon1. Calmdown bro. What with the venom. Don't let someone get to u this deep. Bitterness and anger causes ulcer.
If he says JW is a cult. Let's check out his reasons. If u carry on like this, u'll ve a heart attack.
Folk have called christ all manner of names, that doesn't change anything. If jw is a cult, then its a cult. If its not, then its not. So chill man.

I think he needs to take the chill pill. cool

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I think he needs to take the chill pill. cool
and who are u trying to talk to? Do we look like kinds or are we from the same mindset? I kept u mute for so long, but this time I simply want to bury your rotten cadaver in a pit of maggot. I've read all ur posts on NAIRALAND n you sound so atheistically confused. No one in this world cares about you. You are just a stray virus. Believe whatever u want to believe, but why come after people. Do u think u can fool a fly? You are the same Paul Grundy. U created so many profiles n u attack believers n defend yourself using another profile lol silly rabbit. Twisted Matrix go n hang yourself. The world is tired of exchanging carbon.. n H2o with you. If u like change hundred monikers, your story will never hit a front-page. Hades the whole world just need u to die, why can't u be considerate enough and just give up that wasted ghost? Bastarrd trying to talk me to hear out a swine. You are same person, you lame phlegm. Go to hell. I should calm down? Lol if I never were calm u sorry arshes would have been flamed up from the deepest forest.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Anas09: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
@Jascon1
You said you are not a JW, so why are you so hurt that JW is called a cult? Or are you lying? Are you ashamed to let peeps know u r JW?

Hmmmm. How long have u been on NL. We actually like OLAADEGBU. Only JW hates him. Sorry. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
RomanZeus:

This lunatic again... grin
Na JW matter go kill you

At this rate at which he is going I think we need to pray for him. undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 3:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Anas09:
@Jascon1
You said you are not a JW, so why are you so hurt that JW is called a cult? Or are you lying? Are you ashamed to let peeps know u r JW?

Hmmmm. How long have u been on NL. We actually like OLAADEGBU. Only JW hates him. Sorry. grin grin grin
WE how much more insane can u ever get? The world doesnt give a fvck about ur opinion. You're dead according to our census report. You can attack a pastor or the head of church if u care, but making a generic statement that a religion is a cult is heretic. Simply put, Nigeria is a wrong place to use the word, cult. What do u mean come out? Even if I were JW what's your biz? Stop the Chase man n get a life. I can fully assure u, that you and Paul are psychopaths wasting your body organs I'm this world. Facts is, you are same person using different monikers. Am yoo tough for you. Single handedly Decimated you all. U r demonic, thats the message am trying to point out. You are atheist so go Hang yourself and die. On your other post You were looking for reasons why people hate Jesus? If u don't believe in God nor Jesus, then why are u LOOKING FOR A MAN in your other topic? Stay dead and don't seek innocent souls to draw to atheism. U Simply a bigottted and despicableeee entity.
I urge everyone reading this to take time to check Anas' profile n the threads he posts to know how demonic his mindset is. He's a very dangerous fellow. N also check the profile of everyone who made positive comments on this thread. They all belong to a cult, their mission is to blaspheme our Christian faith n draw us to atheism. BEWARE OF ATHEIST!!!! . And pls, don't follow any link they send to you

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
jascon1:
WE how much more insane can u ever get? The world doesnt give a fvck about ur opinion. You're dead according to our census report. You can attack a pastor or the head of church if u care, but making a generic statement that a religion is a cult is heretic. Simply put, Nigeria is a wrong place to use the word, cult. What do u mean come out? Even if I were JW what's your biz? Stop the Chase man n get a life. I can fully assure u, that you and Paul are psychopaths wasting your body organs I'm this world. Facts is, you are same person using different monikers. Am yoo tough for you. Single handedly Decimated you all. U r demonic, thats the message am trying to point out. You are atheist so go Hang yourself and die. On your other post You were looking for reasons why people hate Jesus? If u don't believe in God nor Jesus, then why are u LOOKING FOR A MAN in your other topic? Stay dead and don't seek innocent souls to draw to atheism. U Simply a bigottted and despicableeee entity.
I urge everyone reading this to take time to check Anas' profile n the threads he posts to know how demonic his mindset is. He's a very dangerous fellow. N also check the profile of everyone who made positive comments on this thread. They all belong to a cult, their mission is to blaspheme our Christian faith n draw us to atheism. BEWARE OF ATHEIST!!!! . And pls, don't follow any link they send to you
Lol bro
Anas is a 53 year old single bored ugly old leprechaun...hence the 'I need a man' thread lol don't stress yourself over her
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Anas09: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
I really wish I was all you guys. Depict here.
@RomanZeus. So as smart as you think you are, you couldn't deduce that "I want a man" was a peom writen by a God fearing woman as to the kind of man a christIan woman shd look for?

Ah. @Jascon1. It surprises me to read all these from you. U claimed, you are educated, well read, and well travelled, yet you talk like this? Am ashamed for on your behalf.
Am sorry to say, but you lack self esteem.
My dear, you are a nobody to make me salk you. I have met great and intelligent minds here, and I have not stalk them, shd I start with you? I never even notice you till you commented here.
Just go back and read what you wrote. Name calling from a guy like U? Pls stop being petty and own up that you an Ocultic JW. If Ur religion is not a cult, why are u crying?

Jesus is called all sorts of names, do you see me wailing. No matter what you or anyone else says, will not change who Jesus is.
Only wanted you to give it a rest. if U r not a JW, then don't be so hurt abt people saying things abt them. Instead, u came at me like a hound dog. U don't scare me Mr. No you don't. Let it be known to u that, even if it were face to face, Mr, you can't do Jack to this babe. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2015
Anas09:
@RomanZeus. So as smart as you think you are, you couldn't deduce that "I want a man" was a peom writen by a God fearing woman as to the kind of man a christIan woman shd look for?

Ah. @Jascon1. It surprises me to read all these from you. U claimed, you are educated, well read, and well travelled, yet you talk like this? Am ashamed for on your behalf.
My dear, you are a nobody to make me salk you. I have met great and intelligent minds here, and I have not stalk them, shd I start with you? I never even notice you till you commented here.
Just go back and read what you wrote. Name calling from a guy like U? Pls stop being petty and own up that you an Ocultic JW. If Ur religion is not a cult, why are u crying?

Jesus is called all sorts of names, do you see me wailing. No matter what you or anyone else says, will not change who Jesus is.
Only wanted you to give it a rest. if U r not a JW, then don't be so hurt abt people saying things abt them. Instead, u came at me like a hound dog. U don't scare me Mr. No you don't. Let it be known to u that, even if it were face to face, Mr, you can't do Jack to this babe. Nonsense.
Am LOL right here. U need to rock back just a lil n see how deep I drilled you. I got right to your nerve end. C the fact is, I don't care if u die. To me, your only use in life is to feed the worms. I'm here to catch fun n I got the best. Just admit u r same Paul Grundy. U a babe? Spare me some oneirism. What's there to gain from you? I won't even look twice at you if you were my neighbor. What do you think of yourself? Simply put, you are just a colossal nnnonsense, full of sshhit. Your mates are making the news, but you are confined in your own evil ways eternally. I won't mind if you come up here to express your beliefs, but gunning an entire religious group for what they believe?? I will spit phlegm on you. If it hurts you that am advanced, you got but one choice, gruesome death!!! Diiiiieeeee!! Just give up the ghost already. Why not donate your organs to medical researchers?
Look, one person opened this thread, I spat on his grave, then another sent me a link, then afterwards you came up from demons crypt. What a sequence!!! LOL. I have annihilated all of you. Funny thing is, not one witness has stepped up against you all, just me....Hahaha. I got atheists as friends, but your kind is evil. Just have some respect for your rotten and despicable selves and don't call people names. If someone from JW has offended or probably declined to marry you, then don't hate!!! Just pretend to be human. Let me educate you, cultism is a way of life in Nigeria. Many top men belong to cults and cultists are feared n admired by many. Telling Nigerians that JW is a cult is simply an advertisement for conversion LOL. Can you see your stupidity Is stark in your face.
Remember, I caught you making just the same quote as Paul Grundy and the writing style r similar. Am sure you will attack me again using another moniker LOL. Bring it forth I got an epicedium for you.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2015
RomanZeus:

Lol bro
Anas is a 53 year old single bored ugly old leprechaun...hence the 'I need a man' thread lol don't stress yourself over her

she's or he is too invincible for me to stress over. Call it whatever, I'm saying your "I need a man" thread is what I call it. You al the same. Making comments using different monikers Can't change anything. The whole world is simply tired to exchange air with your guys. Why not y'all go to Shoel? Is a better place for creatures like yous
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by Anas09: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
@Jascon1
If I knew you were a junkie, I would not wasted my time answering you. One of this days, you OD then you'd wish you led a more responsible life.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Anas09:

You don't need to respond to these guys as you can see that they are showing everyone that they are JWs apologists. Don't give dogs what is sacred and don't cast your pearls before swines. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Anas09:
@Jascon1
If I knew you were a junkie, I would not wasted my time answering you. One of this days, you OD then you'd wish you led a more responsible life.
you're a nuisance. Well, you all are just a sorry bunch of losers. Getting a life would be a better appeal. I don't have to be a JW to stand up for one. It is blasphemous to call them a cult. In as much as I have no taste for fetish African tradition, I would never put the entire religion down. They have a right to believe what they want n so do the Muslims and JW that you condemn. I won't positively rate your write-up cos it's biased n spiteful. And you know one thing, I would do the same for someone calling the general assembly of atheists a cult. Instead of shooting down Christians, why not bring forth your own beliefs and talk about it here. Am sure every good heart will appreciate that.
You can think whatever about me, but my mission is set at killing this thread and maybe killing the demons in y'all heads. Good cos y'all now sounds scared LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You don't need to respond to these guys as you can see that they are showing everyone that they are JWs apologists. Don't give dogs what is sacred and don't cast your pearls before swines. smiley
guys Hahaha what a sigh of defeat. Is me alone against you all. I decapitated all you morons and spat on ur bodies. That's what you get for trying to rape them JW and the entire Christians. Even if I were JW it doesn't change my mind set at destroying your soul in the furnace. See, you don't deserve to live. I wish I met you face a face I would rip you in pieces and splatter your rotten meat to wolves. You got nothing to cast, the world mourns your existence. You're garbage using a Nigerian name as moniker. you have no identity. Just an alien living in mental dumpsters. Don't twist people's minds, don't write trash for innocent minds to digest, just die!!! Demon

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
jascon1:

guys Hahaha what a sigh of defeat. Is me alone against you all. I decapitated all you morons and spat on ur bodies. That's what you get for trying to rape them JW and the entire Christians. Even if I were JW it doesn't change my mind set at destroying your soul in the furnace. See, you don't deserve to live. I wish I met you face a face I would rip you in pieces and splatter your rotten meat to wolves. You got nothing to cast, the world mourns your existence. You're garbage using a Nigerian name as moniker. you have no identity. Just an alien living in mental dumpsters. Don't twist people's minds, don't write trash for innocent minds to digest, just die!!! Demon

This must be a demon posting this as he signed Demon at the end of its post. This is evidence that not all who post on NL are human beings. Christians should watch out and not fall into their trap.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Exposed! by jascon1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

This must be a demon posting this as he signed Demon at the end of its post. This is evidence that not all who post on NL are human beings. Christians should watch out and not fall into their trap.
hahaha I have reduced you to a child. I'm controlling all your minds. I got absolute manipulation of your cerebral cortex. Is so unfortunate for you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Christian To Obtain A Chieftaincy Title? / Ghana Bishop Sam Owusu Apologizes To Jerry Eze / Is Eating In A Dream Necessarily Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.