Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ben Carson Educates The Media On The Difference Between A Robber And A Killer - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ben Carson Educates The Media On The Difference Between A Robber And A Killer (543 Views)

Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ben Carson Educates The Media On The Difference Between A Robber And A Killer by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2015
Ben Carson educates media on the difference between a robber and a killer
by Glenn Friday, Oct 9, 2015 at 11:59 AM EDT

The press just can't understand people who believe in the first, second, fourth, fifth and tenth amendment. Wolf! You are not this stupid. There is a huge difference between someone who will use a gun to get your money and a killer. Yes, you never know, but you use your best judgement. I don't shoot someone over my wallet. I do if they are lining me or others up against a wall. I hold my peace until I figure out which he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjl3D_WFCg4

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/10/09/ben-carson-educates-media-on-the-difference-between-a-robber-and-a-killer/?utm_source=glennbeck&utm_medium=contentcopy_link
Re: Ben Carson Educates The Media On The Difference Between A Robber And A Killer by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Ben Carson defends comments on Oregon mass shooting, gun control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v6f94rY-Yw

Published on 7 Oct 2015
One of the leading Republican candidates, Dr. Ben Carson, is facing controversy over comments he made about the Oregon school shooting. A new Quinnipiac poll shows Carson is second to Donald Trump in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida. Carson joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss his new book called, “A More Perfect Union: What We the People Can Do to Reclaim Our Constitutional Liberties."
Re: Ben Carson Educates The Media On The Difference Between A Robber And A Killer by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
The media are getting some education from Ben Carson. He said that they are meant to be for the people and not for the elite politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Gambia Bans Female Workers From Leaving Hair Uncovered At Work / Could Jeb Bush Withdrawal Be The End Of The Bush Dynasty In The United State / National Day Of Curse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.