Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland (2184 Views)

dot / Is Nairaland A Threat To Nairaland? / Message To Nairaland Programmers On Programming and Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Ignaz(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
if there must be a Direct Message box,
then User A should be able to DM only those
who follow him/her
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
I vote YES with a block feature for spammers grin

1 Like

Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 12:13am On Oct 11, 2015
We are getting somewhere guys. Thanks for the vote, lets keep it coming till our voice is heard in the Front page.
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2015
DM superbly needed
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Supermiy: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
youmour:
The current PM na long thing,plus some people dey here wen dey always spam persin email,like that monkey when dey always send advert for dick enlargement angry
hahaha..
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Supermiy: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
I Vote Yes
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Supermiy: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ignaz:
if there must be a Direct Message box, then User A should be able to DM only those who follow him/her
NL Nor Be Twitter Jur..Follow Kor Accompany Ni grin
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seun hear the voice of the masses
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Ignaz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Supermiy:
NL Nor Be Twitter Jur..Follow Kor Accompany Ni grin

lol
i don't want goblins with the brainsize of an ascaris worm spamming my inbox
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Ignaz(m): 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
NO BLOCK BUTTON THOUGH
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Supermiy: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ignaz:

lol
i don't want goblins with the brainsize of an ascaris worm spamming my inbox
true Tho..Thats Why I Like The Guy That Suggested D Blocking Option Too..Or You'd Have To Follow Moniker Just Be Able To Dm The Person..I Nor Like That Kind Wahala Jur grin
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Follow option is cool
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by wayaa007(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2015
VOTE YES

cc lalastica
Re: VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland by Virgohills(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Learn Web Design And Development / Lesson Teacher Needed / Useless Youtube Channels Every Beginner Front End Developer Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.