Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel (28616 Views)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos) / For Your Quality P.o.p Cement And Stainless Rails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Holyfield1(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
See ugly legs,no wonder she no snap her face for horse to see grin
Well,She is a boy grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mstheeeewu
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by modelboy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
I didnt want to comment, but today is many birthday tho. Many are craving for the likes in it, but am thanking God for my life.
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by emmanwandud(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
Who gave u the right to repair governments property, or don't you know it's an offence punishable under fermas law. No doubt you had good plans but ask questions before you commit an offence against the state

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by mekzyjoe(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Eboski(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good Job
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Joy to the wise
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Honestly1: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Truth be told you, You could be arrested for doing this... That's the reason why Dangote can never think of repairing Obajana to Kabba Road reason because it's not his responsibility. Doing it is an insult on the government... Im not saying you can't do it buh before fixing or repairing a government Road, you must collect proper approval letters from the government. Meanwhile I love what you are doing... Showing some love for our Fatherland... Meanwhile, which road are you fixing... Let me come and join hands with you...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by nzgal: 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Very nice initiative OP.

Thankfully, you are not in Warri, area youths would not have allowed you do this for free without your paying development' fee. undecided
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
Continue. If government officials catch you ehn they'd drain your pockets immensely.
Yes this is a good effort but building and repairing roads is something the government has imposed on itself and no one else hence stiff penalty for defaulters.
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by scarr: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
See ugly legs,no wonder she no snap her face for horse to see grin
make we see ya own legs na, if e fine reach my own I'll cut mine off tongue

nephemmy:
Continue
People are making money you're there patching roads.. tongue
Good for you

if I haven't made money I wouldn't have d money to b doing free service
smiley
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by menix(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
Someone posted fixing his entrance nd people re here rejoicing he fixed a road..

Check were he mixed the gravel nd cement nd see the type of inter-locking used there, if he wanted to fix road he will using shovel and not that plastering tool..

Oga OP, if u want fix road, abeg go Aba main market road go fix am..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by seunny4lif(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2015
That's nice but hope the cement no be free, u get sha? grin
Na joke I dey oooh b4 grammar go begin dey flow for my head ooh shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by akike: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanwandud:
Who gave u the right to repair governments property, or don't you know it's an offence punishable under fermas law. No doubt you had good plans but ask questions before you commit an offence against the state

What stateundecided
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by emmanwandud(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
akike:

What stateundecided
Her state
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by shadrach77: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
The handle says 'male' but the thread title says 'her'. Which ones na? shocked
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by joystickextendr: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
good job smiley

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by oluuola: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nice gesture. Kudos to you. But you mumu small. U no be sharp guy at all. U can't even snap the picture of the road ( before and after) that's the difference between an intelligent person and a brilliant person. grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by akike: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanwandud:

Her state
You can't blame them when the state has failed to perform its roles.
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by scarr: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
emmanwandud:

Honestly1:
Truth be told you, You could be arrested for doing this... That's the reason why Dangote can never think of repairing Obajana to Kabba Road reason because it's not his responsibility. Doing it is an insult on the government... Im not saying you can't do it buh before fixing or repairing a government Road, you must collect proper approval letters from the government. Meanwhile I love what you are doing... Showing some love for our Fatherland... Meanwhile, which road are you fixing... Let me come and join hands with you...

charix:
Continue. If government officials catch you ehn they'd drain your pockets immensely.
Yes this is a good effort but building and repairing roads is something the government has imposed on itself and no one else hence stiff penalty for defaulters.

I never knew it was illegal but something had to b done . thanks for d info anyway

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Rainmaker69(m): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Unfortunately, this is what Nigeria has been reduced to. We definitely need more collaborative efforts from young people. I hope the op doesn't get into trouble for this.
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by IYANGBALI: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
scarr:

make we see ya own legs na, if e fine reach my own I'll cut mine off :-p

if I haven't made money I wouldn't have d money to b doing free service
smiley
liar,which yeye money?the landlord association were fixing their road,you go there go snap your ugly legs come dey brag for nairaland,na who dash your monkey banana? tongue
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by bbjummy: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Weldone
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by IYANGBALI: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Holyfield1:
Well,She is a boy grin grin grin
is she a boy?no wonder she is very ugly grin
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by douyin(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmm... This is actually the kind of people we need in our dear country, welldone ma.. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by scarr: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
menix:
Someone posted fixing his entrance nd people re here rejoicing he fixed a road..

Check were he mixed the gravel nd cement nd see the type of inter-locking used there, if he wanted to fix road he will using shovel and not that plastering tool..

Oga OP, if u want fix road, abeg go Aba main market road go fix am..

so because its my entrance it isnt a street anymore?
is dat how it hurts u when people are doing things worth commending? cos i really dont get where d hate is coming from
Im i d govt that would go fix Aba road

IYANGBALI:
liar,which yeye money?the landlord association were fixing their road,you go there go snap your ugly legs come dey brag for nairaland,na who dash your monkey banana? tongue
and i almost tot u were a sensible person sha, u just had to prove me wrong, u F up sha

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by 400billionman: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Obviously, you are a mockery.

Cant stop laughing at this joke .
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Bonuwa: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Waitn b dis
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by JohnNgene: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
Well done!!!

I support your resourcefulness. If the government don't want to build roads, we'll do it with cement. If the government can't give us security, we'll do it with vigilantes.

And if the government wants to punish us for helping ourselves, we'll tell them we are the government. Without us no them.
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
scarr:

Thanks bro, eventually we would get there!

U are a minister of works material

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) / Some Important Dates Of 2016. / Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.