Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel (28613 Views)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Truck Filled With Cement Crashes At Sagamu (Photos) / For Your Quality P.o.p Cement And Stainless Rails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by mikolo80: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
scarr:

wish i knew this before i started, ill def put that in mind when im filling more pot holes next week ....for now im exhausted...
don't forget to run for councillor
we need ppl like you in politics. time to get of the bench

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by menix(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
serendipityF:
U kept on saying u were not hating bla bla bla, bt ur comment is saying otherwise undecided itz only a hateful person that wont recognize anoda man's positivity no mata how small. Even if na 1 spoon of sand, atlst he was positive. God bless him/her 4dat #shikena

Ur monikers says it all..
Just swerve with ur pitiful life nd go mourn at home..

Don't 4get to run along with d the tyre u rolled over.
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
scarr:
Although its the govt job to fix roads, we cant keep waiting for the govt every time, so I took matters into my own hands and decided to patch the potholes in my street with cement and gravel even tho i know nothing about building or construction....

Bought a bag of gravel, a bag of sharp sand, half bag of cement and the result is what u see in the pics below

cc seun lalasticlala i might not be a celeb but i am contributing to my society in d little way i can

Thumbs up!But in some case,the Local Govt will send boys to stop any one who wants to do repair on the road.They will claim that you are going outside your boundary.

This is a WAKE UP CALL TO OUR LEADERS AND CIVIL SERVANTS who are swimming deeply in the corruption sea.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by serendipityF: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
I get ur frustration, sorry ehn...so the sewage company in dubai ddnt recruit u as their cleaner and how is dat my fault...hahahahahaahahahhaa, dem go call u soon
menix:

Ur monikers says it all..
Just swerve with ur pitiful life nd go mourn at home..

Don't 4get to run along with d the tyre u rolled over.

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by serendipityF: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oponu be disgracing ur innocent parents on nairaland u hear...I wont dignify you little brat wt a reply again I promise

IYANGBALI:
who is this scallywag?will you shut the fok up and beat it. Agaracha feeling funky. Quote me again and I will descend on you like bees tongue
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by menix(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
serendipityF:
I get ur frustration, sorry ehn...so the sewage company in dubai ddnt recruit u as their cleaner and how is dat my fault...hahahahahaahahahhaa, dem go call u soon

Hahahaha.

Heard dey. Recruited ur fada instead since he had life experience..

Say mii. Hii to him losed his contact..
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by lonelydora: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
grinSee what too much of BOB THE BUILDER CARTOON dae cause cry cry

Nice one sha grin

As in ehh?
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by Lawalemi(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
We need you to patch similar potholes at Ile Epo bus stop on Lagos Abeokuta Expressway

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by serendipityF: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Just as U av disrespected ur father, anoda child will disrespect u same way...no more no less, now go and die

menix:

Hahahaha.

Heard dey. Recruited ur fada instead since he had life experience..

Say mii. Hii to him losed his contact..
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by menix(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
serendipityF:
Just as U av disrespected ur father, anoda child will disrespect u same way...no more no less, now go and die

Ask him, we had an agreement he dies first..

Certainly am Going to die buh u need kill him to honour our agreement..
Re: Photos Of Me Patching My Street With Cement And Gravel by serendipityF: 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lol, seriously that ile epo pothole is something else bt haba pity the guy small na

Lawalemi:
We need you to patch similar potholes at Ile Epo bus stop on Lagos Abeokuta Expressway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Task Force Arrest Local Masquerade (picture) / Some Important Dates Of 2016. / Man Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie With Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.