Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage (58937 Views)

Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by pepperonii(f): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
smh, I guess ya'll didn't watch Gordon's interview backstage.
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mmmm so dis dia biff stil dey go on,gordon go insult helen paul lfe finish cos na she fnd trouble.....she wan use warri man play,she neva stat

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Tank mi later dts d official spelling,odas cn spell hw they wnt n be right cuz English is all bou innovation
JOOHEL:

Chai! 3 Nairalanders with diff spellings.
Who do I go with?

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by ayoalafe(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lets us give info the way they are, after all that happened on the stage Gordon was interviewed n he clearly said all was part of comedy that they did nt mean it. I wonder y u did nt add that.
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Accommodation
JOOHEL:
Abeg
Which is the correct spelling?
A)Accomodation
B)Acommodation
C)Acomodation
D)Accommodation
What's wrong ?. Why helen paul go yab goddons like dat?
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by chocofizzy(f): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nawa ooo. Anyway, I was just passing bye
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by deewhone(f): 11:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Buh...sincerely speaking, Helen's joke @ times could be way too expensive. Just watched one too where she said "I go dye, all d money u get no show 4 ur body"
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by freecocoa(f): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2015
Gordon said it was all jokes but it sure was more than that, they both behaved very childish, Helen's jabs didn't sound funny so i can understand Gordon's frustrations, even the way tatafo responded, showed it was not really a joke to start with.
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by chibuezewilliam: 1:56am On Oct 11, 2015
dominique:
After the show, Gordons granted an interview and said that he and Helen are buds and the whole show was staged.
I saw the clip on Hip tv and I can say it was 100% real, doesn't look staged. Gordons was fuming and throwing shades at Helen Paul's husband, calling her yam legs etc. AY had to carry Helen off the stage and chase Gordons all over the stage to collect the mike. Helen's joke was distasteful but Gordons took it too personal.
pls,did she really insult basketmouth?
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by ba7man(m): 2:37am On Oct 11, 2015
pepperonii:
smh, I guess ya'll didn't watch Gordon's interview backstage.
And you believed him?

He only said that to calm the tension.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 11, 2015
All these dry females we have that call themselves comedians, Helen had her stage, it was Gordon turn, why was she running back Again? I really do not know what's wrong with all these females.... All of them are so lame and dry.....

AY should Leave comedy , he should concentrate more on organising them. He is not good at telling comedy. I hope he sees this and learn. Also Helen

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by dominique(f): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
pls,did she really insult basketmouth?

Yes o. She said he has a funny dress sense even with all the money he's making. She even threw shade at Alibaba their grandfather in the business. Her jokes made no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Bunch of kids doing comedy. Where did they put their commonsense & professionalism? They shd grow up.
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
dominique:

Yes o. She said he has a funny dress sense even with all the money he's making. She even threw shade at Alibaba their grandfather in the business. Her jokes made no sense at all.
IM sad, i cc u countless times abt dat guy funlord with an alternate called thenonce abusing and insulting people's parents and uploading and photoshopping people's pics online and u did nothing to him.
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cjizzy:
The thing dey confuse you for long and you no fit check dictionary since...... Haaaaaa
Na then u go knw say.......na nokia 3310 he dey use, cos if na BB edey use, the phone go dey correct him every time.
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Donkunxex(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Look at helen paul laughing....you must be d worst blogger in nigeria
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by NaijaPoint: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by iPresh4s(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
It wasn't staged, Helen Paul messed up and she got what she deserved. Imagine Helen dey insult senior men for d industry, Gordons too much. watch d video well no b joke, Gordons vex
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by iPresh4s(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
True talk. AY self na muzum
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by Cjizzy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
hardular:
When did this AY show happened??
Ahhhhh........ You have killed us all
Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by mrpatozky(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
That's why I always say

Take note of how a man drinks pure water before giving him your breasts...
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by TheNonce: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
IM sad, i cc u countless times abt dat guy funlord with an alternate called thenonce abusing and insulting people's parents and uploading and photoshopping people's pics online and u did nothing to him.

No wonder you were banned! Look at the evidence of inciting mods against others and making false accusations!

Cc: obinoscopy, lalasticlala, seun, royalroy!

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul And Gordons: Ay Carries Helen Paul Off The Stage by TheNonce: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:

Cc: Lalasticlala,obinoscopy, seun, royalroy, dominique! Evidence of False accusations and incitement of mods against other monikers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) / D'banj & Amber Rose Stun In Black For D'banj's Anniversary Show (photos) / Apostle Suleman‘s old friend & his wife fainted as he gifted them 4bedroom flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.