Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nairalanders! Urgent Help Needed! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders! Urgent Help Needed! (557 Views)

Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer / Urgent Help Needed: Naval Secondary School Or Normal Secondary School! / Urgent Help About Nigeria Brewery Industrial Training Students Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! Urgent Help Needed! by MillzGray: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
[b][/b]Hello, people. Please I really need help. I need a huge favour. Please somebody should tell me what to do with my life. This is not a joking matter. Please, I don't know which course to go to University to study, or which career I should take up after going to school. I would like a professional course, a course that with my Masters degree, I can get a well paying job.

1) Let the course be something I enjoy.
2) Let the course be marketable so that I get a job at the end of the day.

This is all I want. Please somebody out there give me some advice I beg you. Don't see this and pass it by. Please help me.

I was good in Biology, Economics, Civic Education, Agric, English and Dyeing and Bleaching in Secondary school, and I can sing quite well, but I don't know which course or career any of these subjects will fit into AND pay well at the end of the day. Please, all I'm asking for is advice. Somebody help me...Hello, people. Please I really need help. I need a huge favour. Please somebody should tell me what to do with my life. This is not a joking matter. Please, I don't know which course to go to University to study, or which career I should take up after going to school. I would like a professional course, a course that with my Masters degree, I can get a well paying job.

This is all I want. Please somebody out there give me some advice I beg you. Don't see this and pass it by. Please help me.

I was good in Biology, Economics, Civic Education, Agric, English and Dyeing and Bleaching in Secondary school, and I can sing quite well, but I don't know which course or career any of these subjects will fit into AND pay well at the end of the day. Please, all I'm asking for is advice. Somebody help me...
Hello, people. Please I really need help. I need a huge favour. Please somebody should tell me what to do with my life. This is not a joking matter. Please, I don't know which course to go to University to study, or which career I should take up after going to school. I would like a professional course, a course that with my Masters degree, I can get a well paying job.

I was good in Biology, Economics, Civic Education, Agric, English and Dyeing and Bleaching in Secondary school, and I can sing quite well, but I don't know which course or career any of these subjects will fit into AND pay well at the end of the day. Please, all I'm asking for is advice. Somebody help me...
Re: Nairalanders! Urgent Help Needed! by esere826: 2:50am On Mar 19, 2016
Economics will be perfect.
While at it, do some banking and and financial related certifications such as CFA, CIMA, ACCA
Ensure you graduate with a good gpa

top it with some statistics IT packages

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Urgent Help Needed! by anonimi: 3:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Dyeing and Bleaching in Secondary school, and I can sing quite well, but I don't know which course or career any of these subjects will fit into AND pay well at the end of the day. Please, all I'm asking for is advice. Somebody help me...Hello, people. Please I really need help. I need a huge favour. Please somebody should tell me what to do with my life. This is not a joking matter. Please, I don't know which course to go to University to study, or which career I should take up after going to school. I would like a professional course, a course that with my Masters degree, I can get a well paying job.

Why not develop your artistic talent by studying under a renowned master of tie & dye batik to be a textile designer etc
Re: Nairalanders! Urgent Help Needed! by esere826: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2016
anonimi:

Why not develop your artistic talent by studying under a renowned master of tie & dye batik to be a textile designer etc
he probably could also develop this skill informally.

I remember when i tried hard to learn tailoring during my university days (not hard enough sha)
but the tailors dey do me somehow

Its a skill I would now have found useful for assembling clothes that fit my body shape perfectly instead of all these mass produced clothes
and maybe even sell some to guys as big as I am.
Re: Nairalanders! Urgent Help Needed! by anonimi: 9:56am On Mar 19, 2016
esere826:

he probably could also develop this skill informally.

I remember when i tried hard to learn tailoring during my university days (not hard enough sha)
but the tailors dey do me somehow

Its a skill I would now have found useful for assembling clothes that fit my body shape perfectly instead of all these mass produced clothes
and maybe even sell some to guys as big as I am.

You sef don confess sey you no try enough. grin
We need to promote more SKILLS acquisition instead of SOMETIMES worthless paper certificates of ATTENDANCE that may not certify KNOWLEDGE gained.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Africa Education Development Foundation Concludes State Prize Presentation / 10 Awesome Facts You Didn’t Know About Your Body / 10 Outstanding Utme 2015 Candidates Rewarded By Pass.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.