Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,675 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) (52069 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by stephenduru: 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
When you are a figure in the society,people struggle to take selfie with you.See how these ladies were struggling to take a selfie with VP Osinbajo

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by chocolateme(f): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm..
I know it's a celebrity government with celebrity leaders minus Desmond Elliot
By the time the Vice Presidents gets home, his trouser pockets will be filled with pieces of smuggled pieces of papers scribbled with names and phone numbers.

FTC
Chocolate cream

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by flexxyworld(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
And the dude be feeling cool like #its me be this..??

Anyways its me again and still counting grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
"I've gone through the manifestos of APC, I didn't see anything as 'selfie' there, for how long are they going to take 'selfie'? And the annoying thing is that, apc e-rats will come online to praise them. I don't understand this 'juju' at all". Quote me anywhere

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Ebubeslym(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Osinbajo be feeling like a boss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by OVI75(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
This is moral Corruption,why wud ds ladies be masaging our Vp jst like dat in d name of 'selfire'abi selfish or evn selfie?.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by OVI75(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
This is moral Corruption,why shud ds ladies be masaging our Vp jst like dat in d name of 'selfire'abi selfish,or selfie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
The mere commissioner looks like he wants to bleat.

Wowo commissioner

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
The VP feeling lyk a celeb

1 Like

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by oadewale(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
@Wailer

23 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by pus30: 3:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
[size=38pt]Look for your husband somewhere else , he is married. [/size]

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Women sha.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by kokoA(m): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm.. Beware of these modern days ladies o. They are destiny crashers o. GEJ will tell you better.. grin I no mention Sheyi Shay name o lipsrsealed

32 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Vivalavida99(f): 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by stephenduru: 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
kokoA:
Hmm.. Beware of these modern days ladies o. They are destiny crashers o. GEJ will tell you better.. grin I no mention Sheyi Shay name o lipsrsealed
U no go kill me.Wetin Seyi Shay do GEJ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by kokoA(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
stephenduru:
U no go kill me.Wetin Seyi Shay do GEJ?
:x

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
The ladies be like all my friend go fear dem go know say me self sabi ppl for naija......hmmmm tell her to call or say hello to the VP sebi u take seki abi na sefie wit am naw na there u go knw say naija babe sabi form no be small.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Omotayor123(f): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na wah for some ladies sef.. Abeg make them free the old man undecided
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by kennyman2000(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thats the price that comes with being a celebrity.. Nice one
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by mrphysics(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
it worth it, he z a celebrity nt clueless
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Berrylite: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Women and good things are inseparable

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Sicozone(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
That's d so called 'mere commisioner' oooooo...... Who cared about Sambo.

Buh he's a man of God also ladies........Keep Off

Who noticed that babe's face.......even caro white no gree do ham
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by kayo80(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmm! All these Instagram freaks.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
The lady behind at the back is beautiful.
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I've gone through the manifestos of APC, I didn't see anything as 'selfie' there, for how long are they going to take 'selfie'? And the annoying thing is that, apc e-rats will come online to praise them. I don't understand this 'juju' at all". Quote me anywhere
just google witchcraft and brooms you will soon understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by colossus2: 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
The annoying thing is you dont like APC but you gladly open APC threads.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by karlriz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
grin

In 50cent's voice (P.I.M.P sound-track)...

"I don't know what you heard about me
But a bitch can't get a dollar outta me
No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see
That I'm a motherfuckin' P.I.M.P"...#Na joke abeg o... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by webincomeplus(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
After taking a selfie with the VP, each of the ladies will start adding "TSWVP" after their names (on CVs and other formal documents).

So, you'll see something like: Grace Egbujor, TSWVP (2015)

PS. TSWVP means "Took selfie with Vice President". And to some people, it means more than a Masters degree.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

No be juju, some of the praise singers are destined to be foolish forever.

Some just doesn't want to accept yet that this yeye government is not the what they taught it will be, but with time they will run out of excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by WhoBeThisMan: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wish I was there, I really need to contact this man angry
Re: Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) by Bitterleafsoup: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
kokoA:
:x

Is that a selfie? No that was an interview smh...
This is why they can get away with doing nothing for almost 200 days. (See mumus above me)
Ordinary Minister List four months after being in office is celebration.
1 page Power Point Presentation becomes a proof of policy in place. What is the country turning into?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kachikwu Unseated As OPEC President After 2 Days / President Jonathan To Expose Obasanjo's Personal Demands - Guardian Newspaper / Photos From The Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram In Metele Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.