Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (850917 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by BBSweetheart: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cuteaidomo:

Will be back February ending.

okay, that's great. Please which Doctor's letter did you use to process your Visa? is it from Del so hospital? kindly advice.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by yokus(f): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Thank you

Try

http://psishipping.com/

Air and ocean freight.
8718 Westpark Dr, Houston TX 77063.

CC "yokus"[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by KayLayChi: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2015
favoredgal:

Does Burlington sell online

Yes they do.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving to all mamas in the US, had an awesome time today, lots of food and turkey to eat. Still waiting patiently for the birth of my baby. The family am staying with have been more than nice ;Dto me. so grateful

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 4:18am On Nov 27, 2015
Nasadiva:

I used CJ on highway 6. I will advise you hold on till I receive my stuff cos I was told i get it 2nd-3rd week in Nov but the matter don get k-leg, date now changed to 2nd week of Dec. This guys are never straight forward.

Was asking so I could eliminate it from my list.

Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 4:22am On Nov 27, 2015
hishuula10:
HFT

Pls who are you?

Why are u spamming the thread?

Why are u going thru people's old post for the sole purpose of sending people messages directly?

Cc justwise

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by MiddyO(f): 5:19am On Nov 27, 2015
ozycy:

Sea shipping I guess?

Yes please!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2015
hishuula10:
SKYU

What nonsense is this? Why are you spamming the thread? If you want to plead for financial assistance, create your own thread!

And you keep going back to dig out people's contact details. That is creepy.

Justwise!

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Apple19: 6:18am On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks firstty, how's our Prince charming... Will PM you soon ma'am.

Pls all, this Arifrance deal, don't know how it works O. I intend travelling mid January, Houston Bound, due in February to return in March. So I know I can still get the promo. But the issue is the agent..Travel start. #294 or thereabout for a return ticket.

My questions now...
>Is Having JFK as my POE safe?
> What if I need to change my travel date, but still withing the promo period, will I still qualify??
> How best can I get an affordable connecting flight to Houston?
> Adding Infant ticket later, nko? Hope travel start will be able to do that with no stress of going to the airline's office.??

So sorry for my long questions O, as na still JJC/FTM things grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Nasadiva:

Very pricey. I shipped mine for 10 bucks but its yet to arrive since 1st week in October. *hiss*

Na two of us de the same waiting room? Lolz! That sea freight can tey!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigass(f): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2015
My friend's husband is a doctor. They both got visa to give birth. Now d husband said he will deliver baby himself and call the ambulance. So no cost of delivery.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2015
hishuula10:
YOU JUST HAVE TO FORGIVE ME
Haha..sophisticated...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ayanuke: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2015
firsttymum:
he's doing great darling

3.55/pound... Won't I just pay for extra box and what I want inside cos it's almost same price

You may have to if the Items are a lot, u can Insist that you do not want any special boxes (we quarrel about that everytime) cheesy They have big boxes that are free of charge but subject to availability, the box is abt 10 dolls but big enof to take about 70pds worth of Items. Just say it upfront that you do not need any special boxes so that they won't charge you on boxes for each package u may end up paying for just 1 (worst case scenario)
Tell them to consolidate your stuff and remove any extra packing,nylons and paper to reduce the weight (oyinbos can package one pair of shoe into a big boxes that weighs 5pds cheesy ). Tkia of you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2015
bigass:
My friend's husband is a doctor. They both got visa to give birth. Now d husband said he will deliver baby himself and call the ambulance. So no cost of delivery.

Ambulance Will then rush them to the closest hospital and they will spend even more in the name of checks and monitoring

Why come to the us to do alaroro, they should go and look for a birthing centre if cost is that much of a big deal

13 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by jacksparow(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Phema:

What nonsense is this? Why are you spamming the thread? If you want to plead for financial assistance, create your own thread!

And you keep going back to dig out people's contact details. That is creepy.

Justwise!

its just packaging...free the fellow and click on the report link
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Hishuula10 was going to ignore you but let me give u some free advice

1. Never ambush anyone for whatever reason

2. You should have created your thread and just posted a link here

3. Your name / email doesn't even connote seriousness. Shouldn't u be using ur real name at least an email address for a case like this

4. You keep talking about an old thread but youv posted no link to the old thread

I can't take u seriously

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by bigass(f): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2015
favoredgal:

Ambulance Will then rush them to the closest hospital and they will spend even more in the name of checks and monitoring

Why come to the us to do alaroro, they should go and look for a birthing centre if cost is that much of a big deal

I warned them against it ooo. Which one be birthing center o
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2015
bigass:

The cost of the ambulance will be more than the delivery fee.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by favoredgal: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2015
bigass:

I warned them against it ooo. Which one be birthing center o

Direct them to the thread to read up or better still use the search button

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by donugapi(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2015
For those still looking for how to get PTA, we were both able to get from UBN head office.

The account was opened the previous week. We had to wait a few days after applying but still got it at 199.5.

Beats mallam rate that is now 242.

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.