Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (849317 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Abefeokin(f): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
[b][/b]
emeldamicheals:
@ Emeriem, I totally understand u. Am not saying the advices other mothers are giving u are wrong but we all know how it is. Different mothers different hearts. Kids are not easy but mom's love for their kids is anoda ball game.
Personally, I am the type that cannot leave my children 4 that long even for one million dollars. My heart will never be at rest cos no one can take care of my child the way I will. The last thing I want is bothering my head with 'who knows what is going on with my kids'. My husband is no go area. Leaves in d morning, comes back at night plus travels occassionally. Personally, I insisted that if I don't travel with the kids then I will cancel the trip. Thats why I am going with them and my mum.
If u or any oda mum is going to elpaso btw feb and april while I am there and staying at intown suites. Maybe we can baby sit at a [b][/b]FEE but something cheaper than taking to day care etc. Not a GUARANTEE but DOABLE. As long as our schedules don't clash.
My kids happens to like playing too much self so will have play mates and study mates.
Also, if u trust leaving ur kids with someone u just met.
I will personally need babysitting, the day I will give birth since I will like my mum to be with me in d labour room.
Thats my contribution.
Good morning peeps....

FEE? shocked cry lemme just pim b4 reporter dem go report me.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
favoredgal:
I dint know pregnant mothers baby sat other people's kids for a fee!! shocked shocked

Is this another way of making money to supplement the birth money?

Sounds weird; I mean why not just help if you wanna help....that's me though

The hustle is real. Dollar is not smiling

6 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
nefertitiram:

The hustle is real. Dollar is not smiling

The best, Go to Accra or Benin Republic and buy Dollar or transfer via Western Union/Money Gram, or if u have someone in Accra or Benin he/she can transfer via western union or money gram, their rates are far more better
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
allen0000:

The best, Go to Accra or Benin Republic and buy Dollar or transfer via Western Union/Money Gram, or if u have someone in Accra or Benin he/she can transfer via western union or money gram, their rates are far more better

Please, what's d cfa rate to a naira?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
nefertitiram:

Please, what's d cfa rate to a naira?

US$ 1000=3882.4 Ghana Cedis

3882.4 Ghana Cedis =199,050 Naira

US$ 1====3.8824 Ghana Cedis

1 Ghana Cedis =51.27 Naira

US$ 1.....582.87 CFA

582 CFA =198.98

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
allen0000:

Thanks, any idea about CFA, Benin's currency?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
nefertitiram:

Thanks, any idea about CFA, Benin's currency?

US$ 1.....582.87 CFA

582 CFA =198.98

This coming week is going to be hell for naira ooo........cos there is no direction for the economy and there is no national budget for now So the better the early, those traveling should take a trip to Ghana or Benin republic......even central bank will soon stop the BTA/PTA......and the form A cos Nigeria reserve is going down daily. Good luck to all the mamas and papas,.............leaving Chicago in few days to Nija via PH

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
allen0000:

US$ 1.....582.87 CFA

582 CFA =198.98

This coming week is going to be hell for naira ooo........cos there is no direction for the economy and there is no national budget for now So the better the early, those traveling should take a trip to Ghana or Benin republic......even central bank will soon stop the BTA/PTA......and the form A cos Nigeria reserve is going down daily. Good luck to all the mamas and papas,.............leaving Chicago in few days to Nija via PH

On my way to seme border

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by veleta: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please,still on western Union or money gram matter,am planning to travel in march,can my siblings here send to me now,when I get to US around March, I cash it? Should they fill US address in the form and what documents do I need to show to collect the money? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2016
The things I see on this thread tho shocked shocked

Sips tea.
If u have difficulty combing ur hair... I can do that for u for a fee #walksaway

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by firsttymum(f): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
favoredgal:
I dint know pregnant mothers baby sat other people's kids for a fee!! shocked shocked

Is this another way of making money to supplement the birth money?

Sounds weird; I mean why not just help if you wanna help....that's me though
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by dtone: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mamatukwas wen ru travelling. Im a march mum too.already in maryland though. Dnt tell me uve changed ur mind o.

Mamatukwas:
Morning Ladies! (And gentlemen wink)

After a lot of consideration and family talk iv decided im going to Maryland for my 2nd missionary journey (March 2016 Mum).

I know the place is expensive but Im really trusting God that I will find a surprisingly affordable option. So... I'm looking for a partner who is going around the same time so we can work together. No be only Nef and Modath waka come tongue They be making us feel jealous tinz grin

Seriously though if there's any1 that has made up their mind to go to Maryland early next year, let's research together and prove that where there is a will there's a way.
Also, if u recently went please share your experience.... Not much on that zone this year on the thread. Thanks people and happy new month. Better is the end of a thing than its beginning so get ready for a mind blowing harvest this December. Muah!!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Egonne1(f): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yea your siblings can send to you, for moneygram you don't need receiver address but you need for Western Union, address should possibly be where you plan to stay. But the state should be correct cos they both require destination state in the u.s. To collect at any agent location, you would require any valid I.d, to collect more than 2500$ at once, you would require two valid I.ds (info from my sister that I send to) but if no 2 ids you can be collecting everyday if its too much or if u v their SSN u can also use that. And am thinking for us visitors, you may need to show your visa, a colleague that did same to Dubai was asked to provide visa before they could issue her.
veleta:
Please,still on western Union or money gram matter,am planning to travel in march,can my siblings here send to me now,when I get to US around March, I cash it? Should they fill US address in the form and what documents do I need to show to collect the money? Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by emeriem: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
allen0000:

US$ 1.....582.87 CFA

582 CFA =198.98

Please where did you get this info from? I just called a brother in Cotonue and he said the rate as of now is N315 to USD1
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by veleta: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thanks a bunch Egonne,you are a life saver.bless u
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nogen: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
feddy27:

My dear! U brought the words right out of my mind! For a fee ke! Then a whole lot of info here should be for a fee! Mchewwwwwww!

During my time at El Paso at His G lounge, we all supported one another. My mum was awesome helping out. I don't know about the larger Nigerian community. Maybe because we were few, it was a lot easier. We took turns to drive one another to the doctors for appointments and even for deliveries. Nobody collected a dime. Till date, we are still sisters and brothers. We call up one another on special occasions or once in a while to find out how we are .

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Egonne1(f): 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
You welcome dear

quote author=veleta post=42890831]Thanks a bunch Egonne,you are a life saver.bless u[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Moyolicious: 4:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Good day all,@BERYL15 pls can you assist with email addy of anyone to contact at DCMH..am thinkin of porting to philly am a july mum and accomodation seems to be a problem at atlanta but my sis and her fam stay in philly so accomodation is free,..pls pls assist..thank you dear
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Chaii I am happy o! Our ministry is moving grin
Sometimes booking.com charges sometimes they don't. Discretionary. Read the fine print. Also book one u can cancel free.
Flight booking is absolutely un neccessary for visa application.
To work on a b visa is illegal and believe me, its not worth it.
The dollar matter? Join the rccg 50 day fast o! Ko easy at all!
this was meant for the visit thread grin cheesy abi?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by emeriem: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
I still havent sorted the issue of Doctor/hospital and accommodation. Who has a reliable contact at elpaso please help
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
chloe7:
this was meant for the visit thread grin cheesy abi?
You be A student o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by LI(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
This is quite true considering the level of help people are getting from anonymous folks here.

5 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by ZillyO: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
emeriem:
I still havent sorted the issue of Doctor/hospital and accommodation. Who has a reliable contact at elpaso please help

Send me a pm,i will be in El Paso same period and I have some contacts
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by danowena: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
allen0000:

US$ 1.....582.87 CFA

582 CFA =198.98

May be at their official rate. Their black market is not so. Called a few people that trade in those axes to ask. I need dollars o o o .
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Mamatukwas: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=dtone post=42888981]Mamatukwas wen ru travelling. Im a march mum too.already in maryland though. Dnt tell me uve changed ur mind o.

My dear I haven't oh @dtone. Traveling in less than 2 weeks. Happy I'm not alone grin BabyMandy is also there as well but I'm not sure if she's a march mum. Will pm you soon. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by feddy27: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nogen:

During my time at El Paso at His G lounge, we all supported one another. My mum was awesome helping out. I don't know about the larger Nigerian community. Maybe because we were few, it was a lot easier. We took turns to drive one another to the doctors for appointments and even for deliveries. Nobody collected a dime. Till date, we are still sisters and brothers. We call up one another on special occasions or once in a while to find out how we are .

My dear, even wen I ws at houston my granma helped my room mate to take care of her baby; bathe, feed and even massage the new mom's body! Today, we are still like sisters. It's pathetic wen I heard d fee thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
This FEE of thing is the kain tinz that one will speak against & "bully" cry go enter..... sad

I don't have anything nice to say, so I will kip kwayet & just say Mama Nogen, favoredgal, firsttymum & Nerf, thx for the censored version....

Just to add that;

We all need money but not all money is GOOD money! cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by nefertitiram: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
modath:

This FEE of thing is the kain tinz that one will speak against & "bully" cry go enter..... sad

I don't have anything nice to say, so I will kip kwayet & just say Mama Nogen, favoredgal, firsttymum & Nerf, thx for the censored version....

Just to add that;

I will give you the remixed version too for a fee grin
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Nogen: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
modath:

Just to add that;

That's sheer wickedness. Can't one help another without collecting money Na wao for some Nigerians. That's why Presido tagged us 'kworrupt'.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by Popri(f): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
U nailed it Modath...
God bless all the selfless mamas on this forum
God will reward you all selfless ones

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 by modath(f): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
nefertitiram:

I will give you the remixed version too for a fee grin

You just dull yasef for Chi town aswear, think of how much you could have made on top K head! tongue , thou art very unsharp! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.