Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524083 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by teegirl2810: 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
hi house,

someone please help me with the right format for a tier 2 dependent wife n child maintenance letter from an A rated sponsor

hubby need the format ASAP

THANKS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by clit101: 2:56am On Jun 30, 2016
Pls aous I want u ppl to get me thru on dis Insh I applied for UK visiting visa that was 2012 base on my document there was an error on my statement of my Acc den that is y I was refused to giv visa but now I want to re-apply for visa again pls what can I do and 1 thing again they stamped back of my passport they wrote UK/Abuja........yeah I forge my statement of acc so pls aous can I re-register
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2016
clit101:
Pls aous I want u ppl to get me thru on dis Insh I applied for UK visiting visa that was 2012 base on my document there was an error on my statement of my Acc den that is y I was refused to giv visa but now I want to re-apply for visa again pls what can I do and 1 thing again they stamped back of my passport they wrote UK/Abuja

Did you forge statement of account? The stamp has nothing to do with your new application.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 7:45am On Jun 30, 2016
clit101:
Pls aous I want u ppl to get me thru on dis Insh I applied for UK visiting visa that was 2012 base on my document there was an error on my statement of my Acc den that is y I was refused to giv visa but now I want to re-apply for visa again pls what can I do and 1 thing again they stamped back of my passport they wrote UK/Abuja

What error was on your statement of account that caused the refusal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2016
Good Morning... justwise, worry.. frtpage and other, I just wanna ask a quick question.

A friend of mine travelled to the UK in 1991 and 1993, She was age 8yrs in 91 and 10yrs in 93. She en routed hongkong and Korea also in 1993 .

She's 33yrs old now and single. She wants to apply for UK visa in september and she'd like to know if the previous visas would boost her chances of getting another UK visa. She wants to include the Old passport in her application. Your candid advise will be appreciated. Thank
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2016
askari01:
Good Morning... justwise, worry.. frtpage and other, I just wanna ask a quick question.

A friend of mine travelled to the UK in 1991 and 1993, She was age 8yrs in 91 and 10yrs in 93. She en routed hongkong and Korea also in 1993 .

She's 33yrs old now and single. She wants to apply for UK visa in september and she'd like to know if the previous visas would boost her chances of getting another UK visa. She wants to include the Old passport in her application. Your candid advise will be appreciated. Thank

She can photocopy the page it will do no harm.
Realisticly what she did as a young child over twenty years ago will not affect the decision either way.
She must fulfil the conditions the same as anyone else.

Ties to prove returning home and finances will decide.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by catherine0709: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

I have used that link when applying for a visa in the past, but i think there's a new page now

We are currently updating our online visa application service. You may be able to apply [b]''using the new service''[/b] if you are applying for a:

- Standard Visitor Visa
- Marriage Visitor Visa
- 1 month Permitted Paid Engagements visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yinkar77: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Please Who knows the timeline for tribunal judge decision after oral appeal hearing for UK spouse visa. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by BizErikah: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2016
Like I said my God spoke for me,
I just picked up my passport
I was issued a visa
I'll try to advice pple to do this things themselves n make sure you provide documents they require
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by pdazzle: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Hi Justwise,Frontpagelawyer and co, I need your help/advice concerning uk visa app.

I am a doctor, planning to go and write PLAB 2 in the uk two months from now I have been refused uk visa once before(2 years ago, tourist visa). Let me make a comparison between then and now

I was working with a private hospital then, had somebody to invite me that i will be staying with him and family for 18 days during the christmas holidays. Had 612k in my account for application, was earning 100k per month.said spends 40k on living expenses. I had worked in the private hospital for 9 months as at the time of application but you know as a doctor, i have been working before the private hospital so, i had some savings. The ECO refused based on the fact that he doesnt feel the money is genuinely mine as i have more than 6 times my salary in my account. Mind you, i have not left the shores of nigeria for anywhere before ( as i had no biz travelling to places). So, he considered my app based on personal, family circumstances and also travel/immigration history

This time, i work in a reputable federal hospital now ( would have worked for four months prior to my application)salary is 200k plus per month.70k as monthly expenses. No landed property.
Going to write an exam, accommodation booked. Still no travel history. Now going for a month and 5 days ( cos exam is a practical exam and needs at least 3wks of practice and reading usually) I have like 1.4 mill in my account. And a fixed deposit of 300k. Single. Lives in a rented apartment 8 months prior to this application. Do you think i have a great chance of being granted the visa? Also, what other documents can be submitted apart from the bank statement, payslip, Letter of intro from employer,confirmation of exam and evidence of accmdatn.Thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by clit101: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yes I forge my statement of acc then pls how can I re-register again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by yinkar77: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2016
Justwise and co. Please do you have any idea of the timeline for tribunal judge decision after oral appeal hearing for UK spouse visa. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by valeroso: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
valeroso:
Hello Tunderule2016 and Frontpagelawyer. I'm really sorry to bother you guys again but I need help. A quick recap. I'm a student being sponsored by my parents for a holiday. There's a box on the form asking my yearly income. I'm a student and I do not work. Should I give the amount I get as pocket money annually or what?

Secondly, my dad will be scanning me his bank statement as we live in different states us to school and work. Will the scanned bank statement suffice?

Lastly, must it be a salary account? Can't it just be some random savings account?

Thanks guys.

Justwise, Frontpagelawyer, Tunderule2016. Please, I need your help guys. Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by clit101: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
I forge my statement of account then
askari01:

What error was on your statement of account that caused the refusal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by clit101: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Yeah I forge the statement of acc... but I get d refuse 2012 but now I want to re-register any help
FrontPageLawyer:

Did you forge statement of account? The stamp has nothing to do with your new application.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
yinkar77:
Justwise and co. Please do you have any idea of the timeline for tribunal judge decision after oral appeal hearing for UK spouse visa. Thanks

Some years ago when i appeared in tribunal for student visa refusal i got my decision right there in the court room but HomeOffice was given 15 working days to appeal against the decision or issue me a visa.

So if that is still the case then its 15 working days or less.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
pdazzle:
Hi Justwise,Frontpagelawyer and co, I need your help/advice concerning uk visa app.

I am a doctor, planning to go and write PLAB 2 in the uk two months from now I have been refused uk visa once before(2 years ago, tourist visa). Let me make a comparison between then and now

I was working with a private hospital then, had somebody to invite me that i will be staying with him and family for 18 days during the christmas holidays. Had 612k in my account for application, was earning 100k per month.said spends 40k on living expenses. I had worked in the private hospital for 9 months as at the time of application but you know as a doctor, i have been working before the private hospital so, i had some savings. The ECO refused based on the fact that he doesnt feel the money is genuinely mine as i have more than 6 times my salary in my account. Mind you, i have not left the shores of nigeria for anywhere before ( as i had no biz travelling to places). So, he considered my app based on personal, family circumstances and also travel/immigration history

This time, i work in a reputable federal hospital now ( would have worked for four months prior to my application)salary is 200k plus per month.70k as monthly expenses. No landed property.
Going to write an exam, accommodation booked. Still no travel history. Now going for a month and 5 days ( cos exam is a practical exam and needs at least 3wks of practice and reading usually) I have like 1.4 mill in my account. And a fixed deposit of 300k. Single. Lives in a rented apartment 8 months prior to this application. Do you think i have a great chance of being granted the visa? Also, what other documents can be submitted apart from the bank statement, payslip, Letter of intro from employer,confirmation of exam and evidence of accmdatn.Thanks for your prompt reply.

Can you list documents you will be submitting?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by customised87: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
catherine0709:

I have used that link when applying for a visa in the past, but i think there's a new page now

We are currently updating our online visa application service. You may be able to apply [b]''using the new service''[/b] if you are applying for a:

- Standard Visitor Visa
- Marriage Visitor Visa
- 1 month Permitted Paid Engagements visa

FrontPageLawyer:

https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

That is the new and correct one

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
valeroso:
Hello Tunderule2016 and Frontpagelawyer. I'm really sorry to bother you guys again but I need help. A quick recap. I'm a student being sponsored by my parents for a holiday. There's a box on the form asking my yearly income. I'm a student and I do not work. Should I give the amount I get as pocket money annually or what?

Secondly, my dad will be scanning me his bank statement as we live in different states us to school and work. Will the scanned bank statement suffice?

Lastly, must it be a salary account? Can't it just be some random savings account?

Thanks guys.

1. Since your daddy will be sponsoring you the issue of income is not applicable to you because you don't earn any money.

2. It has to be original bank statement

3. Salary account is more acceptable as a salary earner because it shows source of income and how much one earns.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
askari01:

Its more important to try and meet the current visa application requirements than to rely on previous immigration history as a child though it will play some part.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by EvaMD: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
catherine0709:
Hi Everyone is this the new site for UK visa application
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/next

thanks a lot this is very helpful and thoughtful
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by EvaMD: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
justwise:

Its more important to try and meet the current visa application requirements than to rely on previous immigration history as a child though it will play some part.

Justwise now that you are responding on this thread, biko answer my own questions ohh,, I don de find you like tomatoes everywhere,

lemme recap: I submitted a UK application in 2013 and had only been to Dubai and Ghana previous to that , I had also applied to the france embassy but was denied( the agent who helped me then used a fake Kenya visa on the passport and assured me it was genuine) I didn't know you had to receive the stamp at POE,

fastforward 2016 am now married and DH is a UK citizen and wants to apply for spousal rights.

what do you advise and your opinion.

thanks alot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by pdazzle: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
justwise:

Can you list documents you will be submitting?
[color=#006600][/color]

6 months bank statement= 2 statements as i move some amount of money for expenditure into another account every month
6 months pay slips
Letter of Intro from Employer
Fixed deposit certificate/document
Exam booking confirmation email
Evidence of accommodation reservation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by valeroso: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

1. Since your daddy will be sponsoring you the issue of income is not applicable to you because you don't earn any money.

2. It has to be original bank statement

3. Salary account is more acceptable as a salary earner because it shows source of income and how much one earns.

Thanks Justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
sorry bruv... for writing late... been job hunting and settling.. i apologize..

I believe justwise has answered u correctly with your questions.... just to add a little .. your dad can add both salary account and savings account... so just makes sure he writes a sponsor letter..which must include that he has attached both account to support you.

Good luck...

valeroso:

Thanks guys.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2016
Well she should add the old passport definitely.... the most important thing is filling this present application proper...
good luck to yoru friend.. Most application are judged mainly with present situation.. even though previous history do plan some advantage sometimes..

askari01:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
clit101:
Yeah I forge the statement of acc... but I get d refuse 2012 but now I want to re-register any help

You forged documents and now you want us to help you?

First you must contact the Embassy and find out if you are banned.
If they saw fake documents then you have a problem.

Until you find this out there is no way forward.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by bims87(f): 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
EvaMD:

thanks a lot this is very helpful and thoughtful

catherine0709:
Hi Everyone is this the new site for UK visa application
https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/next

@EvaMD, that was a question o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2016
Well everyone with visa application refused get passport stamped.

All i can tell you is , apply again and make sure u submit originals and build a strong case, be certain u have all necessary documents.. this time... Make sure, you are honest on the application and when asked have u been refused before say YES... and reason .. u can limit it to insufficient documents.

Good luck

clit101:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
clit101:

I knew this was the case. If you still have the refusal letter, you can scan for review to ascertain if you're on a 10 years ban or not. But I strongly believe you've been ban.

If the refusal letter is not available and you have free funds to throw away, you can risk applying to determine your fear.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by EvaMD: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
bims87:

@EvaMD, that was a question o

oh I tot you were given the updated info,thanks for clarifying

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.