Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1511181 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Solatium:

Can you imagine what the volume of their data base will be if they had to keep the record of everyone who were refused visa by the over 160 countries of the world? Somethings does not require rocket science yo solve..but let's not bicker over this

We have to because you are naively misleading people here. British embassy keeps record of every applicant refused or issued a visa. You don't encourage people to lie because you think that the embassy doesn't keep record. That is very wrong and not allowed here.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

We have to because you are naively misleading people here. British embassy keeps record of every applicant refused or issued a visa. You don't encourage people to lie because you think that the embassy doesn't keep record. That is very wrong and not allowed here.

May be you need to go back and read from the beginning to understand the lady's question before you bear your fangs, She said the refusal was from American Embassy and her next application is to British high commission and was asking if she should declare the refusal at US embassy.......Read my response on that trend if i have said anything bad and let's come back to trash this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Solatium:

May be you need to go back and read from the beginning to understand the lady's question before you bear your fangs, She said the refusal was from American Embassy and her next application is to British high commission and was asking if she should declare the refusal at US embassy.......Read my response on that trend if i have said anything bad and let's come back to trash this

Solatium:

Nothing to worry about, US has always been fair to applicants by not putting any stamp on their passport,you do not need to declare to the UK high commission ,except is a serious offence like terrorism or deportation,aside from that you are good to go

Solatium:
No of course, since there is no stamp on her passport and am cork sure data are not exchanged between the two countries for visa refusal ,except in a situation where an asylum had been claimed fraudulently somewhere or a case of serious crime lime terrorism.

You clearly encouraged her to withhold the info, so basically when asked in the form if she has been refused a visa to any country before you want her to say NO because according to you US and the UK do not share data on visa refusals and that the US did not stamp her passport.

That is misrepresentation.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
justwise:

You clearly encouraged her to withhold the info, so basically when asked in the form if she has been refused a visa to any country before you want her to say NO because according to you US and the UK do not share data on visa refusals and that the US did not stamp her passport.

That is misrepresentation.

Yes,.i can tell you they don't under normal circumstances,if they do how come those who were ban for 10 yrs in UK high commission for forgery eventually get a visa to the US ? or vice versa? i know quite a handful of people like that,even deportee from UK got to US and they are all with their papers intact ....if it were within the schengen region i would have said yes, they exchange data being a unified visa. somethings are dealt with with tacts and maturity..NO ONE IS ENCOURAGING ANYONE TO BE DISHONEST HERE,but we can't keep scaring people with what we are not sure of all in the name of giving advise

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Solatium:

Yes,.i can tell you they don't under normal circumstances, if they do how come those who were ban for 10 yrs in UK high commission for forgery eventually get a visa to the US ? or vice versa? i know quite a handful of people like that,even deportee from UK got to US and they are all with their papers intact ....if it were within the schengen region i would have said yes, they exchange data being a unified visa. somethings are dealt with with tacts and maturity..NO ONE IS ENCOURAGING ANYONE TO BE DISHONEST HERE,but we can't keep scaring people with what we are not sure of all in the name of giving advise

Of course i was waiting for you to come up with that line because you know too well that nobody can verify that.

Been refused a visa or deported from a country does not mean that you will never get a visa to another country but lying about it is my argument here.

Even when you lied and got the visa that is not the end of the story because it will still catch up with you in future application.

Of course you are encouraging people to be dishonest and you have stated here many times and still denying it.

Being honest in your application will make a difference between getting that visa and a refusal even a ban.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
justwise:

Of course i was waiting for you to come up this that line because you know too well that nobody can verify that.

Been refused a visa or deported from a country does not mean that you will never get a visa to another country but lying about it is my argument here.

Even when you lied and got the visa that is not the end of the story because it will still catch up with you in future application.

Of course you are encouraging people to be dishonest and you have stated here many times and still denying it.

Being honest in your application will make a difference between getting that visa and a refusal even a ban.

You can infer what.ever you.chooses to from any of those comments,i have made my clarification on the said topic.QED
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kakunze: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
justwise:

I replied your message two days ago

Sir, I didn't see your email. Please could you resend.

Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
kakunze:

Sir, I didn't see your email. Please could you resend.

Thank you

Please ask your question here
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Opez4real: 12:39am On Sep 11, 2016
pls i am applying for UK doctors plab 2 visa and my sponsor ( my aunt) is in the US , is it acceptable? tanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Idrissam: 1:09am On Sep 11, 2016
Solatium:
I HOPE THE ATTACHED PHOTO SCREEN GRAB FROM ONR OF THE RESPONDENTS HERE HELPS....ALL THE BESTquote author=Idrissam post=49171707]

Wow. Fantastic . Thanks you soooo much. I hope they can supply all these.Many thanks . The hubby isn't travelling with them but sponsoring , so I guess some of the docs might not be needed?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Idrissam: 1:17am On Sep 11, 2016
Please I need help .. I am talking my sister through completing the UK visitor visa application form on visa4uk she has added all her details including her children names under dependents and selected yes to question about if they are travelling with her.

But at the end of the form , and payment, she is getting payment for one person. How do we add the application for the children please.

Do we have to complete new application for each of the children ? , considering the questions are so irrelevant for children who are between 6 months and 3 years of age.

Please how do we complete this application so they can all be listed as applicants and correct fee charged
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Vicjustice: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2016
yolemum:
Hi peeps..my hubby just got his passport back today with his 2years visa in it..I want to specially thank every one for their inputs especially justwise,frontpagelawyer,vicjustice and everyone that responded when I asked my questions. God bless so much...one love guys
Enjoy, and thanks for sharing.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Lalaska(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2016
Vicjustice:

Enjoy, and thanks for sharing.
Pls how long was yen processing time e
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by batuns247yahoo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
batuns247yahoo:
morning house please I need advice I just got my UK visa last week Thursday am to travel for a particular conference which has end this last sunday 28th August 2016 . Due to my late submission I got the visa lately I couldn't make the trip. Please can I visit the UK before the six month expire or I should apply for anothet visit visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Idrissam: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Idrissam:
Please I need help .. I am talking my sister through completing the UK visitor visa application form on visa4uk she has added all her details including her children names under dependents and selected yes to question about if they are travelling with her.

But at the end of the form , and payment, she is getting payment for one person. How do we add the application for the children please.

Do we have to complete new application for each of the children ? , considering the questions are so irrelevant for children who are between 6 months and 3 years of age.

Please how do we complete this application so they can all be listed as applicants and correct fee charged
Any advise on how to proceed please. I need to know if a separate visa application needs to be completed for each of the children. Really confused. If that's the case will the visa category still be "Visitor - Family" or is "Child Visitor"
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Aibisoye0: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hello you need to complete individual forms for all of them even if the child is 6th old

Idrissam:

Any advise on how to proceed please. I need to know if a separate visa application needs to be completed for each of the children. Really confused. If that's the case will the visa category still be "Visitor - Family" or is "Child Visitor"

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by arro: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Thanks for this platform, am new on this uk site today and I will really love to ask some question which really bothering my heart,I want to visit uk just to see how it look like either with my family or my self alone,I don't knw what it will entailed to secure the visa and my chance of getting the visa,I was in SA 2013 with my wife and in 2015 I was supposed to go to SA with my wife,our daughter and my brother inlaw all expence paid by me but that time my baby was having chicken pox so in order not to waste the visa I went alone with out them.
Now I want to try uk for me,my wife and my daughter just to make it up for them, just for one week stay, I don't knw what I will need,I work under government and my monthly salary is just a little able 120k like wise my wife too,we have a building project going on in abuja,at d moment.
Pls I need your enlightment on this.
Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by favour0011: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Gud day all.... I just collected my visa on Friday. I indicated on my app that I will be traveling on the 20th of dec 2016 but I just booked my flight yesterday for 18th dec 2016. Hope I won't have any problems at the point of entry?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Georgiedey(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Great job your doing here.i would head straight to the point i was issued a 6 months visa in April 2016.i traveled that same month and used 2 months and a week. I applied to attend my sisters burial so i got invite and other documents from my brother who is also resident in the uk,my sister death certificate and burial estimates and plans from the funeral company. i am married with kids and work in the family business i do not earn much and my account wasn't very busy although i heard a balance of around 400,000 when i applied. Now my visa would expire mid October I heard intended traveling to see my sisters kids sometime these month so i was advised to extend the visa by reapplying since my visa expiry date is close and so i don't encounter issues at the point of entry, please is it possible i reapply on a valid visa? Should i have any cause to worry? Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
favour0011:
Gud day all.... I just collected my visa on Friday. I indicated on my app that I will be traveling on the 20th of dec 2016 but I just booked my flight yesterday for 18th dec 2016. Hope I won't have any problems at the point of entry?

You shouldn't have any issues per se, You can tell them there are no seat available for 20th and 18th is.the nearest you.can get,it will even make a whole lot.of sense if your flight is at night arriving UK early 19th....just compose yourself
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2016
Georgiedey:
Great job your doing here.i would
head straight to the point i was
issued a 6 months visa in April
2016.i traveled that same month
and used 2 months and a week. I
applied to attend my sisters burial
so i got invite and other documents
from my brother who is also
resident in the uk,my sister death
certificate and burial estimates and
plans from the funeral company.
i am married with kids and work in
the family business i do not earn
much and my account wasn't very
busy although i heard a balance of
around 400,000 when i applied.
Now my visa would expire mid
October I heard intended traveling
to see my sisters kids sometime
these month so i was advised to
extend the visa by reapplying since
my visa expiry date is close and so
i don't encounter issues at the
point of entry,
please is it possible i reapply on a
valid visa?
Should i have any cause to worry?
Thanks

Since you have been to UK once.on the same visa, gaining entry at the bother won't be an issue provided you exit the country before your visa expires,but where you might have a lot of explanation to do is your stayed 10 weeks when you first visited....They might want to know what.you were doing up till that period,who was responsible for.your living expenses and all that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Gaetey438:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
fine
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Page 157 Seems Nigerians ain't applying for UK visa again... can someone tell me why it's quiet here biko.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by segzy0: 6:09am On Sep 18, 2016
askari01:
Page 157 Seems Nigerians ain't applying for UK visa again... can someone tell me why it's quiet here biko.

Lol, na Sallah cause am
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by NaGodwin: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Oya, make I throw question give you, does a schengen refusal work against UK visa application?

askari01:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by rinw: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Good people of NL, please kindly review this budget before i submit. thanks and God bless

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kenluchy: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
good afternoon sir please I would like to enquire about what my dance group statement of account should look like for a dance group of 6 that wants to travel to the UK.we have 2 letters of invitation from know organisations . Cac certificate since 2012.selfie pics with lagos state governor. and alot of pictures of us on stage.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kenluchy:
good afternoon sir please I would like to enquire about what my dance group statement of account should look like for a dance group of 6 that wants to travel to the UK.we have 2 letters of invitation from know organisations . Cac certificate since 2012.selfie pics with lagos state governor. and alot of pictures of us on stage.

You need to make a budget for 6 so as to have any idea how much you need for the trip
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
rinw:
Good people of NL, please kindly review this budget before i submit. thanks and God bless

That is very tight, you have £1500 for the trip but you re going to spend £1440, that leaves you with £60.

How much is your net monthly income?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kenluchy:

Since you have CAC certificate, then I want to believe you'd have a bank account in the name of your group and how much have u in the bank account?. Selfie doesn't mean anything or better still look for sponsors.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
rinw:

Don't submit yet... how many days do you plan staying in UK that ur spending 720gbp, do everything to reduce the cost of ur trip . However, How much is ur monthly pay and may I know your account balance? Remember pounds in now 545/1GBP in the parallel market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.