Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1524384 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by askari01: 6:00am On Dec 22, 2016
Onyx234:

She has a son And we submitted his birthday certificate, shame has a job as a teacher working with the state government and she supports my mother what other ties do they need?

Her 40K job ain't enough, She supports ur mother therefore she can afford to leave her son with grandma and flee to UK to do Hot Job, let her work on her income and also a stronger ties like C of O and other assets.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by castiello(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2016
I have a question house, I submitted an application for my uk renewal but I noticed something but different from my first application which is Sheffield contacted me twice first to let me know my application is received and ready for consideration the second was application accessed and decision made before tsl also sent thesame but this time is was tls that contacted me about the decision so what do you think
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Divine88: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
Hello guys , just received my documents and passport back. Passport was not signed neither was a refusal letter included. Please what does this mean? What should I do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kukuful1014: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2016
Ehimeomo:
Glad to give back to this house @justwise, thanks for your input, it propelled me into doing a lot of thinking work and lots of brainstorming. I went ahead "stubbornness" against @justwise advice to reapply and today i got my package with my six months visa. Thanks @justwise, You have been a source of wisdom, wish I could meet you and give you a hug. In addition, I think the addition of a personal letter to my application helped a great deal. Though, I had my heart in my mouth all the full one month because it took longer than expected, i think the UK application format too has improved a lot because i was called for some sorts of verification. My timeline :
21-11-2016: Submitted application at VI
21-11-2016: Application transferred to UK Visas & Immigration
22-11-2016: Application received by UK Visas & Immigration
22-11-2016: Visa application received in Sheffield
6-12-2016: A mail came that my application wasn't straight forward and would take longer than expected (na here I die wake up)
13-12-2016: Application assessed by UK Visas & Immigration
14-12-2016: Application ready for collection/courier return
15-12-2016: Application return by courier
19-12-2016: DHL called me to come carry my property and as I open am, I see six-months visa o.
NL is highly recommended for DIY o, no time for agents. STORY OF MY LIFE.

Sorry to disturb you sis, want to ask if the decision made email you received for your first application which was refused is different from the one you got when your visa was granted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kukuful1014: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Justwise pls is true that decision made emails for refused applications are different from approved applications.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by castiello(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
I think is true if refused I will get only the tls email but if granted Sheffield and tls will mail you my observation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by damidamsel: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
justwise:

[/b]

Yes definitely you can do that.

@Justwise....thanks alot, will do that. So to the best of your knowledge, do you think we included all necessary documents or do you think there's something we left out that could have helped?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Kukuful1014:
Justwise pls is true that decision made emails for refused applications are different from approved applications.

They are the same, you will only know the outcome when you open your package.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2016
damidamsel:

@Justwise....thanks alot, will do that. So to the best of your knowledge, do you think we included all necessary documents or do you think there's something we left out that could have helped?

I think your docs are good but you should have made use of the space in the application form to explain more on the irregular incomes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Divine88: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
justwise:

I think your docs are good but you should have made use of the space in the application form to explain more on the irregular incomes

Received my docs today, passport was not stamped and I didn't see a refusal letter. What that that implies justwise? Am confuse right now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Kukuful1014: 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2016
justwise:

They are the same, you will only know the outcome when you open your package.

Alright thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2016
Divine88:

Received my docs today, passport was not stamped and I didn't see a refusal letter. What that that implies justwise? Am confuse right now
Contact the embassy immediately for clarification
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Isoken2000: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
@justw I need your response. thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunexman: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2016
Please,house how many years or months back tax clearance paper can someone present for Uk visa stuff.Thanks in advance .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2016
Isoken2000:
@justw I need your response. thank you

Will do that tomorrow
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Divine88: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
justwise:

Contact the embassy immediately for clarification

I fill the email request form jmmediately and also send another email to Sheffield.
Do u reckon I should go to the nearest British embassy?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2016
Divine88:

I fill the email request form jmmediately and also send another email to Sheffield.
Do u reckon I should go to the nearest British embassy?

I'm not sure you be attended to without invitation
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Divine88: 12:32am On Dec 23, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

I'm not sure you be attended to without invitation
Thanks justwise
I also noticed they returned the original online application form to me with my passport photo attached. I doubt if anyone went through my application. Am confuse now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2016
Divine88:

Thanks justwise
I also noticed they returned the original online application form to me with my passport photo attached. I doubt if anyone went through my application. Am confuse now

This is unusual you need to contact them
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Isoken2000:
hi justwise,

I got my package today and was refuse 6months visiting visa. The ECO didn't have any other reason than to say I have some unexplained deposit in my savings account and that it wasn't added to my monthly income, as such he wasn't sure if the money belong to me and wasn't sure I will come back.

I didn't add the monthly deposit in that account to my monthly income because what goes in there isn't fixed and because it's not my salary account (current account), I only added that account statement because I planned to use some of the money in that account for my trip. am on a salary of N100,070 after tax. But sometimes during weekends, am involved in hall decorations and baking. that's what the savings account is for.

I had N800k in my account when I applied and filled that am using 700k for my trip and shopping, am staying with my cousin who is inviting me and he is also taking care of feeding.

my question is what should I add as I plan to apply late January as against Easter. can I provide receipt issued for the moneys paid into that account, can I write a covering letter explaining what the account is for, also can I add my children birth Certificates as one of my strong ties to return, Pls what should I do.

thank you

Your application was poorly presented and leaving the ECO with little choice than to refuse you a visa, if you reapplied again another ECO will treat your application and i will be surprised if you are given a visa.

Yes you cousin will be feeding and taking care of you while you are in the UK but your tie to Nigeria is not very strong considering your salary and as a family man.

You have N800k in your account which is about a year of your salaries and you are planning to spend N700K out of it in less than a month?

That is you spending 7months of your salary in just 2-3wks.

If your decorations and baking business are bringing in a good steady income monthly to supplement your salary then i will advice you to reapply and add those receipts and your kid birth certificate else i wouldn't reapply if i'm in your position.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Isoken2000: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
@ justwise. Thank you for your response.

Am actually a woman,wife and mother . Yes the baking and decoration brings in money but it varies, it can be as low as 20k or as high as 100k a month. it isn't specific. I will add the receipt. can I add invoices from where I buy baking and decoration things. also, can I add the documents to our house or plan.

I would have love to add family photos and that of property but I couldn't add picture photographs when I applied because I was told they don't accept pictures anymore.

since I couldn't travel this December, I believe by easter the cost of my trip would have reduced by half. Am sure I would be spending above 380k (ticket and miscillenous inclusive).

these were the documents I submitted before:

6 months payslip.
6 months bank statement from gtbank and first bank account stamped
(both amounts to 800k)
3 years tax clearance
marriage certificate
degree certificate
birth certificate
letter of appointment
letter of promotion
letter of introduction from employer
leave letter

from my cousin
Photocopy of Data page (showing his British citizen status)
employment letter
promotion letter
6 months payslips
6 months bank statement
tenancy agreement
letter of invitation stating he is taking care of accommodation and feeding

Pls note that we are in season now and this is baking and decoration season, I just got a job this morning with almost 60k profit. by January ending, salary plus profit, am sure I will have up to 1.2m in my account

1. Pls if I add those receipts, children birth certificate and property documents, am I good to go.

2. the documents to our house is carrying my name and that of my husband, can I use it. or can I change it for this purpose.

3. should I apply in January ending or February

thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Isoken2000:
@ justwise. Thank you for your response.

Am actually a woman,wife and mother . Yes the baking and decoration brings in money but it varies, it can be as low as 20k or as high as 100k a month. it isn't specific. I will add the receipt. can I add invoices from where I buy baking and decoration things. also, can I add the documents to our house or plan.

I would have love to add family photos and that of property but I couldn't add picture photographs when I applied because I was told they don't accept pictures anymore.

since I couldn't travel this December, I believe by easter the cost of my trip would have reduced by half. Am sure I would be spending above 380k (ticket and miscillenous inclusive).

these were the documents I submitted before:

6 months payslip.
6 months bank statement from gtbank and first bank account stamped
(both amounts to 800k)
3 years tax clearance
marriage certificate
degree certificate
birth certificate
letter of appointment
letter of promotion
letter of introduction from employer
leave letter

from my cousin
Photocopy of Data page (showing his British citizen status)
employment letter
promotion letter
6 months payslips
6 months bank statement
tenancy agreement
letter of invitation stating he is taking care of accommodation and feeding

Pls note that we are in season now and this is baking and decoration season, I just got a job this morning with almost 60k profit. by January ending, salary plus profit, am sure I will have up to 1.2m in my account

1. Pls if I add those receipts, children birth certificate and property documents, am I good to go.

2. the documents to our house is carrying my name and that of my husband, can I use it. or can I change it for this purpose.

3. should I apply in January ending or February

thank you

How about your hubby's docs like bank statement? Even as he is not traveling with you it will be an advantage to your home tie.

1.Yes you need to add all those docs

2. Please don't change anything and submit the house doc as its.

3. Apply when you have enough and cheaper flight ticket available.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Solatium(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Onile1979:
@ justwise tanks for saving my money Gods blessing remain u 4ever, i hav accepted ur advice to put an hend to uk visa, i want u to do me a favour,i want u to guide me about istreal visa,i want to apply for istreal tourist visa ,pls,send me the address of istreal embassy in lagos or if there is anybody dat nos it ur reply is welcome? tanks

See desperation,kilode?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Isoken2000: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
@ justwise

Thank you for your response.

I just realized that the 3yrs tax clearance certificate I submitted this December carries 2014, 2015 and 2016, can I use it to apply for my visa in February.

thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by travelpoint: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Isoken2000:
@ justwise

Thank you for your response.

I just realized that the 3yrs tax clearance certificate I submitted this December carries 2014, 2015 and 2016, can I use it to apply for my visa in February.

thank you
2016 is not over yet but you already have tax clearance for 2016. I thought you can only process 2016 tax clearance in 2017
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ronvlaar: 3:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good day guys, pls who can help me with the link to the spousal visa thread?
Thanks!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Isoken2000: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
@ justwise

That's what I thought oohh, I did mine at the end of November, as at then they were already preparing their end of year report. The tax office insisted that since the year has practically ran out, they are issuing the one that has 2016 on it. since it was from them, I had to go with it.

thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Isoken2000:
@ justwise

That's what I thought oohh, I did mine at the end of November, as at then they were already preparing their end of year report. The tax office insisted that since the year has practically ran out, they are issuing the one that has 2016 on it. since it was from them, I had to go with it.

thank you

When is the end of Nigerian financial year? April?

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.