Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,499 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1511219 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Chinlov: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2017
so that 15 working days is not realistic? has anyone been issued within the stipulated 15 days for 6 months visiting visa?

thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Chinlov:
so that 15 working days is not realistic? has anyone been issued within the stipulated 15 days for 6 months visiting visa?

thank you.
15 working days is a realistic target, this year is different because they are trying out a new system since December and this is the first visa application peak since then ( Summer Vacation and September Students) Lastly since Brexit they have seen increased application from Europeans apply for settled status in the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Made application 15th June. No feed back till Date.
Nchabuomo:
Please has anyone who made an application(Visiting) in the mid week of June and didn't pay for priority got a reply yet?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by fakmurphy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thanks guys for the great job you're doing here, please attend to my issue, although I'm not new to this forum especially to @justwise.
This august i'm planning to get my family to London for 7 days vacation, I already have a visa but my wife and 2 kids need one each.
I'm self employed, my wife is not working although she's listed as director in my business with 30% share as indicated on CAC.
I'm sponsoring the trip, i have enough for it generated through my business to my savings account monthly (sometimes 2 times a month), my wife only gets some funds for feeding and stuffs monthly from my business account, she doesn't keep much as we do most spending from my personal account and business account. Now my question;
Can i still print her account statement and add it to the documents? please note I'm sponsoring the trip.
Is a allowed if she declare herself as housewife?
Documents am preparing to submit;
Their passports and copy of mine with visa
Reserved accommodation via booking.com
Analysis of activities and expenses
Letter from me as their sponsor
children's birth cert.
wedding cert. and my wife name change advt.
Business bank statement with a letter confirming sole signatory,registration and TCC Plus recent VAT
My savings acc where d vacation will be from. Current acc to show daily expenses, fixed deposit doc.
Our assets in landed property, some on my name and one on our names (Bought after marriage).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olathunde(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello my people,

I would like some clarification on tracking my application through TLScontact. The tracking stage has been on PASSBACK FROM CONSULATE for a while.

Does this mean TLS has received my passport back because am yet to hear from them or should i just go to them straight.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
My cousin did 12th June in Abuja no response
Advisory:

2 people I know did on the 20th of June in Abuja (6 months general visitor) no response yet.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jordan122(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good day house ..I applied for uk six months visiting visa but I was not approve cos of my my account status reply me like this You have submitted bank statement from sky bank for an account in your name.how ever I note that the balance of this account has been significant inflated by large deposit amounting to 1,200000NGN (£3000 approx)on 13/04/2017. You have not provided any evidence as to the origin of these recent deposit. Iam therefore not satisfied that these fund are genuinely available for your use or that your financial circumstances are as stated further more ,I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds available to cover your costs while in the uk without working or accessing public fund .......in relation to this decision there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review

Pls I want to reply now what's my chance of getting the visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
jordan122:
Good day house ..I applied for uk six months visiting visa but I was not approve cos of my my account status reply me like this You have submitted bank statement from sky bank for an account in your name.how ever I note that the balance of this account has been significant inflated by large deposit amounting to 1,200000NGN (£3000 approx)on 13/04/2017. You have not provided any evidence as to the origin of these recent deposit. Iam therefore not satisfied that these fund are genuinely available for your use or that your financial circumstances are as stated further more ,I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds available to cover your costs while in the uk without working or accessing public fund .......in relation to this decision there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review

What profession did you fill out in your form?
Did you fill out any investment?
we need more information
I think you should let this one go and put in a new application when you have better evidence to show
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by leechicomsoln(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello good afternoon
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by xto4: 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
SasaOgs:
My cousin did 12th June in Abuja no response
i did biometric on the 6th of June at vi any yet no response
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jordan122(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Advisory:

we need more information
I think you should let this one go and put in a new application when you have better evidence to show

Thanks for your respond I just come back from south Africa and I filled my profession there and summit my paying slip with it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nchabuomo: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Advisory:

we need more information
Hi bro... Trying to message privately.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by ekpotek: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
jordan122:
Good day house ..I applied for uk six months visiting visa but I was not approve cos of my my account status reply me like this You have submitted bank statement from sky bank for an account in your name.how ever I note that the balance of this account has been significant inflated by[b] large deposit amounting to 1,200000NGN (£3000 approx)on 13/04/2017[/b]. You have not provided any evidence as to the origin of these recent deposit. Iam therefore not satisfied that these fund are genuinely available for your use or that your financial circumstances are as stated further more ,I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds available to cover your costs while in the uk without working or accessing public fund .......in relation to this decision there is no right of appeal or right to administrative review

The ECO noticed an unusual deposit of 1.2M into your account, without any explanation to the source of this money which is not consonant with your monthly earning. Many time we have advice, applicant not to engage in money lodgement for UK visa application as this will lead to automatic refusal. You may which to reapply but I doubt if the ECO will be convinced even if your provided documentation to justify the source of the money.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by chilez(f): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Its been 1 month and 2 weeks now since my mum and sister made they submission to the UK embassy to attend my graduation. No decision has been made yet and graduation have passed. Wetin UK go call this kain incompetence?.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by amehrada: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
chilez:
Its been 1 month and 2 weeks now since my mum and sister made they submission to the UK embassy to attend my graduation. No decision has been made yet and graduation have passed. Wetin UK go call this kain incompetence?.
Same here, applied for my stepmom and I, she's gotten her passport back with visa but i'm yet to get mine. Called ukvi twice now and was told a decision has been made since 28 june, visited the vac and embassy on monday and was told my application is not ready. Had to call ukvi y'day to escalate the issue o and ny bro convocation i dey go attend they take place next week wednesday, my stepmom has traveled already....I just weak
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OLAREWAJU1705: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OLAREWAJU1705: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
PLEASE WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENTS FOR UK STUDENTS SHORT TIME VISA? DOES TUBERCULOSIS TEST NEEDS FOR SHORT TIME STUDENTS VISA? HOW I APPLY PLS??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone, please I need advice. I and my wife are here in the uk and we want to invite my mother in law over for visiting. However, we want to state that we are doing full sponsorship but we will be doing hotel reservation for her because we can't get letter from our landlord. How easy will this be please? Won't home office question why she isn't going to leave in our house rather than hotel? Kindly let me know your thoughts. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Called UKVI few minutes ago; was told no decision taken on my children application. I was only given a reference number.
Yommieyomi:
I applied for my kids since June 15th......update no new about decision being taken. Can somebody advise on what to do now?....this is tiring.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by OLAREWAJU1705: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hello, Pls what are the processes for applying for UK SHORT TIME STUDENT VISA? What are the documents I will need to support my application?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tarry(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nchabuomo:
Please has anyone who made an application(Visiting) in the mid week of June and didn't pay for priority got a reply yet?

I applied with my wife on the 29th June for visit visa to the UK and when I tracked our application on TLS website it says, decision made and passport returned for both of us though we have not collected our passports
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Tarry(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2017
olathunde:
Hello my people,

I would like some clarification on tracking my application through TLScontact. The tracking stage has been on PASSBACK FROM CONSULATE for a while.

Does this mean TLS has received my passport back because am yet to hear from them or should i just go to them straight.

Thanks

Yes it means TLS has received your pasaport back, you just go to them to collect it, there will likely be no more update until you collect your passport
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TatPat: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Tarry:

I applied with my wife on the 29th June for visit visa to the UK and when I tracked our application on TLS website it says, decision made and passport returned for both of us though we have not collected our passports

Good morning, was your application a renewal or a first time application? Because it seems people who are renewing get theirs within the 15days time frame.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Darcy16: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Hello Everybody.

Can one of the gurus help with this question.

My wife has a spousal visa and we want to go to Italy in September. How and what is the process to apply?

Thanks in advance
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Yommieyomi: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Priority or Standard Service?
Tarry:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 20, 2017
Darcy16:
Hello Everybody.

Can one of the gurus help with this question.

My wife has a spousal visa and we want to go to Italy in September. How and what is the process to apply?

Thanks in advance
check VFS global website if you are in the UK
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by juliusriches: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Please Nairalanders, what document do I need to submit for renewal of my UK TOURIST Visa? Do I need to submit the same documents I submitted during my first application? I mean property documents and stuff like that? I was issued 6months initially and it's expired already. Can I apply for 5years without as against the usual sequence? Please I need your responses to my questions. Thanks!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2017
KemBee86:
Hello everyone, please I need advice. I and my wife are here in the uk and we want to invite my mother in law over for visiting. However, we want to state that we are doing full sponsorship but we will be doing hotel reservation for her because we can't get letter from our landlord. How easy will this be please? Won't home office question why she isn't going to leave in our house rather than hotel? Kindly let me know your thoughts. Thanks
You do not need a letter from your landlord, use your council tax or any utility bill as an evidence of your address.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Don4J: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone, please I want to apply for 6 months UK visa but I need to be sure if my circumstances stand a better chance. I resigned from my job last year November with a good pay of 300k. And I set up my own company with CAC registration in January this year. I got South African visa which I didn't use because of fear of xenophobic attack instead I travelled to Dubai. Now I want to apply for UK and I have my company account which is running and over 1.5m in personal account. What are the documents to present and procedure to fill the form to reflect my circumstances in a good light to convince the Eco.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by olathunde(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tarry:

Yes it means TLS has received your pasaport back, you just go to them to collect it, there will likely be no more update until you collect your passport

Update
After posting this iwent there t pick it up.

I would advice that once you apply also register on TLScontact to monitor. I applied 27th june, so that makes it roughly 15 days to collect.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
olathunde:

Update

I would advice that once you apply also register on TLScontact to monitor. I applied 27th june, so that makes it roughly 15 days to collect.
Renewal or your first time?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by TatPat: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
olathunde:

Update

Hi, please I want to PM you and ask some questions concerning your application, please do accept, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.