Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 (1523987 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (674) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
FrontPageLawyer:

And how will the bolded be achieved without the required documents? Schengen visa is not a piece of cake, it would be easier to get on the strength of a UK visa.

You actually pick it from the 'Y' but not d beginning.
I encouraged her to try & get schengen after Ghana, SA, Kenya etc then UK if UK is her dream.

NB: you havent answered my question on TAX certificate as against tax receipt.....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Established:

@justwise, frontpagelawyer and all other gurus who took time to answer any question I asked on here. Thanks very much. God richly bless you.

I GOT THE VISA cheesy

kikikikikikikiki... Congratulations.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
aodis:

You know, sometimes pple think the way it is for dem, is the way it is for others, this naira country I sincerely wouldn't have replied u, but for the fact that you said somethings abv, will let me sch you a bit. Do you thing DSA is the same in other banks? You don't know how far I have gone pple I know etc, u just come in and blab and think u have made a point. [b][/b]You think I will just go in and submit fake figures, virtually my whole family are in the uk. I just had this job to do my self well, do u know wat I get aside my pay. Do u know if the DSA channel is well recognized in my banking structure. Pls wen u want to give advice, don't lord it over pple, don't even discourage me. I will do the best I can. And as tunderule2016 has said I will explain package what I can, and leave all to God. Have a good day!

Sorry bros don't be offended. I'm only giving a brother advice based on my knowledge of contract job with visa procurement.
If you can schooled me on how '....DSA channel is well recognized in my banking structure'
You can start with the meaning of your DSA sir.
Lastly, there was no time I insinuated that you will submit fake figure nor discouraged you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
nairacountry:

You actually pick it from the 'Y' but not d beginning.
I encouraged her to try & get schengen after Ghana, SA, Kenya etc then UK if UK is her dream.

NB: the Boss, you havent answered my question on TAX certificate as against tax receipt.....

Consulates/Embassies evaluates your company through its tax clearance certificate to determine financial strength, its capacity and most importantly for compliance requirement.

Tax clearance certificates are obtained after filing your audited accounts on or before the sixth month of any financial year and paying the tax liability if any. For example, audited accounts for year ended December 31, 2015 must be filed on or before June 30 2013. Applications filed after the stipulated period attracts penalty.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
PLease post your VISA time line on the TIMELINE PAGE below .. congrat!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3041260/post-uk-visa-timeline-here

Established:

@justwise, frontpagelawyer and all other gurus who took time to answer any question I asked on here. Thanks very much. God richly bless you.

I GOT THE VISA cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Great post!!!! Enjoy your holiday ... and please keep to the date you will be returning. Because now they now have records even in UK of when you claimed to be coming . This is a good base to start so please keep to it ... try going twice or thrice if possible.

Stay blessed bruv!!

Established:
I GOT THE VISA OOOOOO. cheesy GLORY BE TO GOD.

@JUSTWISE, FRONTPAGELAWYER AND ALL OTHER GURUS

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Established:
I GOT THE VISA OOOOOO. cheesy GLORY BE TO GOD.

@JUSTWISE, FRONTPAGELAWYER AND ALL OTHER GURUS

Congratulations! Glad it worked out for you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good luck bruv and stay positive things will work out fine.... Just make sure you do not leave every stone untouched.... Good luck and post or email if you need any help...

aodis:

You know, sometimes pple think the way it is for dem, is the way it is for others, this naira country I sincerely wouldn't have replied u, but for the fact that you said somethings abv, will let me sch you a bit. Do you thing DSA is the same in other banks? You don't know how far I have gone pple I know etc, u just come in and blab and think u have made a point. You think I will just go in and submit fake figures, virtually my whole family are in the uk. I just had this job to do my self well, do u know wat I get aside my pay. Do u know if the DSA channel is well recognized in my banking structure. Pls wen u want to give advice, don't lord it over pple, don't even discourage me. I will do the best I can. And as tunderule2016 has said I will explain package what I can, and leave all to God. Have a good day!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by aodis: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
tunderule2016:
Good luck bruv and stay positive things will work out fine.... Just make sure you do not leave every stone untouched.... Good luck and post or email if you need any help...

Thanks Tunde!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by jollyfriend2011: 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
tunderule2016:

Help through email grin shocked
Aodis, will get wat he want cheesy

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Income and Expenditure

5.10 What is your total monthly income from all sources >>>
of employment or occupation after tax? 379.613 GBP (salary alone)

5.11 Do you receive income from any other sources,
including friends or family? Put a cross (x) in the relevant box NO

5.12 Do you have savings, property or other income (for example
from stocks and shares)? Put a cross (x) in the relevant box YES

5.13 How much of your total monthly income is given to >>>
your family members and other dependents? 20GBP

5.14 How much do you spend each month on living costs? > 100GBP

5.15 What money is available to you for your trip? >>>>>>>>1053 GBP

5.17 Who will pay for your expenses such as >>>>>>>>>>>> MYSELF
accommodation and food?

5.19 What is the cost to you personally of your stay in >>>>>> 400GBP INCLUDING TRANSPORT AND FEEDING
the UK?

5.16 Who will pay for your travel to the UK? >>>>>>>>>>>>> MYSELF

5.18 If someone other than yourself is paying for all or >>>> NO
any part of this visit, how much money will they give you?

Please also explain why they are paying for all or part of your visit

PLEASE KINDLY ASSIST THIS IS WHAT I INTEND FILLING ON THE FORM PAGE.......
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
tunderule2016:

Please don't start that part here.

.. .help people as much as you can here openly
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by nairacountry(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
friendly101:

Income and Expenditure
accommodation and food?
5.19 What is the cost to you personally of your stay in >>>>>> 400GBP INCLUDING TRANSPORT AND FEEDING
the UK?

It is solely not about what you fill but much more about what you file.
What's your monthly income? Is it verifiable without any sharp practices (ur SoA will confirm that)
What's the proportion of your disposable monthly income to the cost to you personally for this journey (it shouldn't be more than 2months'or a little above).
For instance, you can not be earning say 100k (monthly income b4 disposables)per month and you want to go on vacation at the cost of 350k (available for this journey). The question will be why would you work for 5months and spend on 10days vacation?

Also, cost to you is stated 400£? For feeding, flight,local transport and accommodation for how many days;
Hope you get the message.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
I guess you mis understood wrongly....friend... please dont jump to conclusions bruv...

Not intending to take ppl off thread @justwise....

justwise:

Please don't start that part here.

.. .help people as much as you can here openly
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
tunderule2016:
I guess you mis understood wrongly ....friend... please dont jump to conclusions bruv...

I did not that is pretty clear.

I still maintain what i said before.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
friendly101:

Income and Expenditure

accommodation and food?

the UK?

What is your total monthly income from all sources of employment or occupation after tax. Total should be in Naira and Not Pound

What is the cost to you personally of your stay in the UK. Enter 1053 GBP. Don't get confused with the question, you should enter the same amount you have in this question "What money is available to you for your trip" The question is simple. How much of your personal money will you spend on the proposed trip? since you are the sole sponsor and you're spending 1053GBP. Then it's fine.

You don't have to lose sleep over this. Just fill your form correctly and be realistic with your budget.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
tunderule2016:
I guess you mis understood wrongly....friend... please dont jump to conclusions bruv...

I saw it coming. You must adhere to the rules. I have nothing against you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
friendly101:

Income and Expenditure

accommodation and food?

the UK?

5.19 How about flight ticket and accommodation? That is what that question is asking you not just transport and feeding alone.

Taking away £120 you spent monthly you will be left with £259 as net income. So if this trip is going to cost you £1053 then that is about 4x your monthly income.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
You do not have to make it a big case Bruv.... As i said u misunderstood me ... everyone has right to contact directly.... which i have received a lot of personal contact but i bring them back on the forum.... so try and be patient to understand proper when i say u misunderstood...

You have every right to make your point which i have noted .... but i dont want to assume you are being commanding..

As i said friend , i did not mean what you thinking and your point is NOTED!!!

justwise:

I did not that is pretty clear.

I still maintain what i said before.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Try to approximate your figures... 379.613 just put as (380 approx.)

As i have explained to you previously, you need to show 800 pounds per month for 2 months. (showing you have 1053 = 300,000 plus) but (800x2 months = 500 000k approximately) . This does not include accommodation and flight .. it is maintenance. Showing 1053 personally for me does not meet it. It has to be 500k or above.

I am trying to retrace your threads again so i can understand how much you budge for the plan and how much is in your account. But i will give you more response when i get home. I can see my other colleagues here have made great points so please heed to them...

again make use of this link

https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/ this is what UKBA uses for currency calculation.

friendly101:

Income and Expenditure

accommodation and food?

the UK?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
tunderule2016:

You do not have to make it a big case Bruv.... As i said u misunderstood me ... everyone has right to contact directly.... which i have received a lot of personal contact but i bring them back on the forum.... so try and be patient to understand proper when i say u misunderstood...

You have every right to make your point which i have noted .... but i dont want to assume you are being commanding..

As i said friend , i did not mean what you thinking and your point is NOTED!!!

Dude i'm not getting involved in your drama, just wanted to make that point and i'm done.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
LOLOL saw what coming ... Obviously it just shows you have something against me...but pointless anyways. freedom of speech.

FrontPageLawyer:

I saw it coming. You must adhere to the rules. I have nothing against you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
tunderule2016:
Try to approximate your figures... 379.613 just put as (380 approx.)

As i have explained to you previously, you need to show 800 pounds per month for 2 months. (showing you have 1053 = 300,000 plus) but (800x2 months = 500 000k approximately) . This does not include accommodation and flight .. it is maintenance. Showing 1053 personally for me does not meet it. It has to be 500k or above .

I am trying to retrace your threads again so i can understand how much you budge for the plan and how much is in your account. But i will give you more response when i get home. I can see my other colleagues here have made great points so please heed to them...

again make use of this link

https://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/ this is what UKBA uses for currency calculation.

Can you point him to an official link to support that part in bold?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
LMAOOO @ DRAMA.... NA WA OO !!!

justwise:

Dude i'm not getting involved in your drama, just wanted to make that point and i'm done.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
The best i can tell you is this.... UKBA uses the living cost (supporting funds) depending on where you traveling to in the UK... The living cost in London is greater than every other cities. Presently £1,265 per month for living costs in London and £1, 015 for outside London. The best i can do right now from work to get the link is to search google on Supporting funds attached to Tier 4. that gives you the basic idea they use as supporting funds.Before the new changes it was 800 pounds per month for 2 months. You must have enough money to support yourself whilst visiting in the UK.

Hope that gives u a clear picture ....

justwise:

Can you point him to an official link to support that part in bold?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
I really appreciate you all

breakdown:

salary: fluctuate from 89,000 to 110,000... after deducting tax and the rest from the salary that is what am left with
flight : 156,504 naira
accommodation : 41,812.45
bta : 116,115.33
other income from rents and other businesses : 70,000

find above is the breakdown.....
and I am sponsoring my self not married
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
friendly101:
I really appreciate you all

breakdown:

salary: fluctuate from 89,000 to 110,000... after deducting tax and the rest from the salary that is what am left with
flight : 156,504 naira
accommodation : 41,812.45
bta : 116,115.33
other income from rents and other businesses : 70,000

find above is the breakdown.....
and I am sponsoring my self not married

BTA is not needed, the UK embassy will not ask you for that because its part of questions asked already in the form.

70,000 from other sources need to be supported with paper evidence
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by kaffie2(f): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
my passport is not virgin my dear, I've been to Ghana and South Africa. *dang*
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by friendly101: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
justwise:

BTA is not needed, the UK embassy will not ask you for that because its part of questions asked already in the form.

70,000 from other sources need to be supported with paper evidence

ok boss

I have receipt to show for that.....
back to the filling of part 5 of the form which I posted so how do I fill it now with the break down given.

please kindly assist.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by worry359(m): 5:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
kaffie2:
my passport is not virgin my dear, I've been to Ghana and South Africa. *dang*

They are not interested in those countries for visa issue.
They are only interested if you have visited and returned from good countries like UK, USA, or Shengen group.

Also you say you do not know the reason for your visa refusal.
You WERE given a reason at the USA embassy, it is part of there system. You have either lost or hidden it.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 by tunderule2016: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
@Worry359 is right.... Your records of returning is the most important to them.... and it is important you have not had ISSUES in those countries

As i said earlier... being honest and open about your situation will allow everyone to give u a clear help...

worry359:

They are not interested in those countries for visa issue.
They are only interested if you have visited and returned from good countries like UK, USA, or Shengen group.

Also you say you do not know the reason for your visa refusal.
You WERE given a reason at the USA embassy, it is part of there system. You have either lost or hidden it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (674)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.