Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian (7519 Views)

My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me / See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp / His Girlfriend Used His EX Picture As DP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by boatbaby(f): 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2005
Hey, I have come again. Hello you babes.

What will be your response if you find out that your girlfriend (or boyfriend) was a lesbian (or gay). I mean will u dump him/her or what are you going to do about that as a person?
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by WesleyanA(f): 1:41am On Oct 29, 2005
lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed i hope that doesn't happen to me.
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by nike4luv(f): 1:51am On Oct 29, 2005
haaaaaaaaaaa..
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by WesleyanA(f): 1:52am On Oct 29, 2005
you didn't answer the question nike cheesy
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by boatbaby(f): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2005
WesleyanA:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i hope that doesn't happen to me.
it can happen to anybody o wink
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by Seun(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2005
If your boyfriend/girlfriend was 'formerly' gay/lesbian, then it is likely that he/she is probably still gay/lesbian! This means that your relationship is probably one of convenience and he/she will still be looking for ways to hook up with others of the same sex. This, in turn, means that you are quite likely to get an STD (such as HIV) through your 'formerly' gay partner!

If what I have said so far is not enough to convince you to consider dropping the relationship, then maybe you have indeed found true love? grin
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by boatbaby(f): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2005
Seun:

If your boyfriend/girlfriend was 'formerly' gay/lesbian, then it is likely that he/she is probably still gay/lesbian! This means that your relationship is probably one of convenience and he/she will still be looking for ways to hook up with others of the same sex. This, in turn, means that you are quite likely to get an STD (such as HIV) through your 'formerly' gay partner!

If what I have said so far is not enough to convince you to consider dropping the relationship, then maybe you have indeed found true love? grin
seun what if she doesn't have any feelings for same sex any more and she just wanna be straight
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by sweetnini(f): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2005
i dont agree with seun at all
i think u should stay in the relationship
wat of if he or she has changed?it could have been that the person was influenced by other person and was to young to use his or her sence and ended up falling into it
well as for the STD thats why it is good to see ur partners valid test results before having sex

people change you know
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by fabian(f): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2005
I'm sorry oh! But I'll dump him!
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by Z4M4eva(f): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2005
How can someone be FORMERLY gay/lesbian, it is for life, you can't be gay/lesbian one minute, and not the next. , what does that mean,?it doesn't make any sense at all.
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by Z4M4eva(f): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2005
CHANGE,wat??it is their sexuality,how can they CHANGE that?it is like saying you WERE formerly a woman, but are now a MAN, wat?doesn't make any sense at all.
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by legry(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2005
my girlfriend a former lesbian grin grin grin grin grin please bring her on
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by pie1ect(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2005
Seriously, I thought when people say they are gay/lesbian, it means they were born that way? It's not supposed to change, or am I missing something here?

Or are those terms just used to describe people who delve into same sex relationships to fulfil their fantasies? Help me out here, guys! What's up with the "formerly"?
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by Z4M4eva(f): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2005
EXACTLY, pie 1 ect, I THOUGHT SO TOO O!!

There's no "FORMERLY"in the issue of sexuality, someone cannot be "FORMERLY" gay,lesbian, they are gay/lesbian, then they stay that way.someone's sexuality cannot be changed.

And if it DOES HAPPEN that Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian which I TOTALLY "DOUBT" and I think does not make any sense "AT ALL" then YOU SHOULD RUN AWAY FROM HIM/HER AS FAST AS YOUR LEGS CAN CARRY YOU.

You cannot be TOO SURE that the person is not lieing to you, it's probably that they are bi sexual, you know, it's probably they like both boys and girls, something like that. So after the guy being with a guy, is then coming on to a girl, or the girl being with a girl, and then coming on to a guy.

So the person is most likely to be Bi - sexual, because there is NOTHING like being "FORMERLY" GaY/Lesbian,where did you get that idea come from Boatbaby, PLS NOTE: "NO OFFENCE"
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by mikebuddy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2005
4 me oh.MBA! i go 4get all relationship joo.
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by chocolatte(f): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2005
Some people do just indulge in same sex relationships and therefore is possible that they've stopped! Alot of girls tend to play about when they are in boarding school and imagine a man who has been in prison for years (I've watched films and heard stiories) - they end up having no choice.

I wouldn't date a man who has slept with another man as that's really hard to do and he can do it again but women can just do it as a one off - 3some/fantasy/comfort etc etc.

I know - I have double standards.
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by sweetnini(f): 1:11am On Dec 09, 2005
thank u o jare at last someone has reasoned with me
i wanted to talk bout the boarding stuff thing but held my peace now that its out...........
someone especially a girl can change i promise u guys that
but that is if she wants to change oooooo
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by funmi2(f): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2006
i reject it oh. but if @all it happens, i wil b shocked. i mean hw can i date some1 hu has loved sum1 of his own sex, shared his mouth dat i wd stil kiss and probably dey hav shared bodies(its nt wot u r thinkin oh. i aint sayin i wd share bodies wiv him cheesy) bt if the love is really strong, i'll stik wiv him afterall, he 'used to be'.
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by Rhodalyn(f): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2006
why should i dump him just because he WAS gay? i mean he WAS not is right?
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by whitelexi(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2006
Dont dump him, BEN JONSON!!!
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by babymine(f): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2006
It's possible they could change but I would never date a man who had slept with another man before. NEVER!
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by 2cantango(f): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2011
people might think it is far fetched and ridiculous but in reality esp. here in the United States
it is becoming very common. I am beginning to wonder if there are ANY American men who were
born in th 1980's who haven't 'experienced' before. A lot of the black men in particular are 'down-low'
brothers these men date, marry and even impregnate women but have male lovers.
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2011
One of them is supposedly in Chicago.
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by aminalib(f): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2011
sorry if my bf was gay ,.? HE IS STILL GAY, sorry i cant be with a man knowing it can take the peeniis as well as i do,
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

One of them is supposedly in Chicago.
grin grin

Amen @ Amina!
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by wanitas(f): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2011
1. he/she could be bi---
2. his.her same sex sexual experience coulda been experimental/one off / drunken bout thingy
3. coulda been 'the boarding house' young girls' playing around thing
4. finally, yes, he / she can choose to suppress such urges

but i guess it's simpler/easier for chic than guys esp if the guy was d bottom,
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by obowunmi(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2011
Men can tolerate former female gays. But a woman shouldn't tolarate a former male gay! Yuck, gross, disgusting!
Re: Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Can You Take A Bullet For Your Boyfriend? / Sophia Loren, Age 81 Still Looking Hot..this Is No April Fool- Pictures / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.