Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam (26735 Views)

Rita Onyinye Oguebie Shares Books To School Kids In Aso Villa (Photos) / Rita Onyinye Oguebie Visits Pageant Association Scribe / Check Out A Photo Of Miss Nigeria 1977 @ World Contest In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by AlexReports(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
Beauty Of Africa Queen, Reigning Miss Tourism International - Rita Onyinye Oguebie Received At Ministry Of Culture & Tourism As She Prepares For World Contest.

As the countdown continues to the grand Finale of Miss Tourism International World finals holding in Vietnam this November, the Nigeria representative and delegate, reigning Miss Tourism International, Her Majesty Q‎ueen Rita Onyinye Oguebie is not leaving any stone unturned to ensure she makes her country proud.

The Anambra state born beauty queen who has been making consultations and visitations in preparation for the all important world beauty battle was yesterday received at the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and National Orientation ‎by Mrs Grace Isu Gekpe, the director of Entertainment and creative service and one of the Ministry's directors

Speaking to the Q‎ueen and her team, the Mrs Isu Gekpe said the ministry are already a partner to the organisation and will give her the necessary support to ensure she projects Nigeria flags at the International contest with a head held high. Though, the permanent secretery was not disposed at the time of the visit but a new date was fixed to host her majesty before the trip.

The 21st edition of Miss Tourism International World finals which is holding at Vietnam will be hosting about 70 contestants from different countries and Q‎ueen Rita is expected to put up an impressive performance at the big international stage.

With the lanky beauty for the visit at the ministry was Mohammed Saad- event manager, AlexReport- the media Publicist of the brand and others. Though the President of Beauty Of Africa International, Mr. Danial Opuene was unavoidably indisposed as he was off for an official assignment. ‎ Rita is to leave Nigeria on the 14th of November.

See other photos after the cut....
http://www.alexreports.info/2015/10/beauty-of-africa-queen-reigning-miss.html

Picture Credit: Del‎Photos1

3 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by trapQ: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
Beautiful Oyinye, pls make us proud like Agbani oo, otherwise don't come back. Don't be like Anna Banner that ended her career as a baby mama.

Pls, have a brian and make us proud. You have all our support grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
though my girlfriend is more beautiful but i wish her goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by haibe(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
Goodluck
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Come onyinye no go fall our hands o because if u do, no come back here though I pray buhari body odour to see u through

As for me and my fellow nairalanders we are watching u in 3D like this gu below grin

3 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
kiss
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by mcfynest(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
Too tall
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by onome710(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
She's lightskinned and curvy! Nice... hope She's brainy too...

2 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by 360ng: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
pretty
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by midolian(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Beautiful igbo girl Nigerian grin

5 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by ibkgab001: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
ok she is cool... please does anyone have her number ... i just want to confirm something grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by prmix: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
pretty looking damsel from obodo naija. naija babes rock.
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by LivingDiamond(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by hemartins(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
on a scale of 10

beauty.... .... 4
curves........... 6
height........... 8
intelligence....??

go make Nigeria proud.

1 Like

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by BCISLTD: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
angry this cap again....

Check my signature Call or whatsapp
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by francizy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmm, her beauty is exceptional...

1 Like

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by yungchief(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Whu gat her fone number?
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
She's got curves..

Goodluck to u!
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by petkoffDrake(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
she don bribe the Presenters ... in cash or in kind .... or in both
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by rapfezy: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
all eye on me..olasomi
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by petkoffDrake(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
she don bribe the Presenters ... in cash or in kind .... or in both cos she pretty, but very many are prettier than her here in d East

1 Like

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by Aristotle96(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
If as she fine, then she come get brain... Then na wicked Combo be this.. She try sha smiley

2 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by nairaman66(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
H

H for Hi?
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by crisycent: 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
I wish you Goodluck grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by nairaman66(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
trapQ:
Sneh

Mtcheew.. Olodo!
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by Neldrizzy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
my type of girl..

make money come quick oo

1 Like

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by ajibola11(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
This girl will gud on bed.she her now slim and tall
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by NaLaugh: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by warrior01: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na only Igbo girls dey this country? Kilode

8 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by kinziking(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Igbo girls doing Nigeria proud since 1914.

11 Likes

Re: Rita Onyinye Oguebie Set To Represent Nigeria At World Contest In Vietnam by EastLebanon(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
What a beautiful onyinye,nne yem aka gi so u and i could fly away e eh eh...straight to the sky,just u and i e eh eh...she just made me to remember that song...anyway i recommend the entity that banned me in politics section to lift the ban with immediate effect.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL / Toolz Reveals One Of The Most silly Things She Did As A Kid / Funke Akindele Rocks Ripped Jeans In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.