Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) (15114 Views)

How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside / To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by Demmzy15(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lmaooooo! grin grin grin Blood don splash inside OP brain! Yorubas in the house should help me translate it. grin grin

Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by Rilwayne001: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Demmzy15:
Lmaooooo! grin grin grin Blood don splash inside OP brain! Yorubas in the house should help me translate it. grin grin

Ejè ti ta si lopoló grin grin Epitome of madness.

My bros, study shows that 70% of nairalanders are crazy lipsrsealed grin I no dey dere o

Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by ENIGMA24(m): 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
adaksbullet:
Mine gf sukura is dirty very munchangry.....am have 12inch preeq, she alway weewee in mine bordy anydays I bang herangryangryangryangry......am look for anoda gfangry....nl gilrs, pm meangry
Do me a favour pls
GERARRAHERE MEHN SHIIIIIIIT!!!
Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by Demmzy15(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Ejè ti ta si lopoló grin grin Epitome of madness.

My bros, study shows that 70% of nairalanders are crazy lipsrsealed grin I no dey dere o
Hahahahaha Bros your head dey there jare! Wallahi I thought it was MrC'ork but I didn't see "no offiense". The guy is just too funny and silly.
Anyways,

How was your day today na?! cheesy
Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by ENIGMA24(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op is cookacola's brother grin grin
SO u know that weyray that has almost made federal government ban English language.....hahahaha
Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
ENIGMA24:

SO u know that weyray that has almost made federal government ban English language.....hahahaha
Lol cheesy

Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by LordOfTheWeed: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

We just dey stroll come say make we look for oyibo gbege and make them kuma arrest us but them no gree. E be like say them know say mehns dey vex sha. grin
Na this bros be this nana cheesy bros, i hail ooo

Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by ENIGMA24(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
adaksbullet:
bus! Bus! Bus! Ao meny time is me call u?angry.......am an angry sombody, am swear for u?angry
Close ur eye.....open your mouth
Now receive your healing.....
Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by TrapLORD(m): 4:32am On Oct 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Lack of indulgence doesn't mean rectitude and sacrosanctity, I just exercise curtailment and restrain. Perhaps, I might have been bastardized by you. angry
Gerrarahia mehn! angry see all the grammar you just blew gringringrin
Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by Rilwayne001: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Demmzy15:

Hahahahaha Bros your head dey there jare! Wallahi I thought it was MrC'ork but I didn't see "no offiense". The guy is just too funny and silly.
Anyways,

Yeah, true that.. grin mrcork of London Pekam.. lmao
He isn't the only crazy dude on this board.. there are tonnes of them.

How was your day today na?! cheesy

Awesome.. Happy new week sire.

Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by ronald4lif(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2015
TrapLORD:
Gerrarahia mehn! angry see all the grammar you just blew gringringrin

Baba, I dey learn from you nau. grin cheesy
Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2015
adaksbullet:
Mine gf sukura is dirty very munchangry.....am have 12inch preeq, she alway weewee in mine bordy anydays I bang herangryangryangryangry......am look for anoda gfangry....nl gilrs, pm meangry
Must you always display your stupidity
Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by Nobody: 5:28am On May 13, 2017
hehehehe....na small tin
Re: My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) by adaksbullet: 6:58am On May 13, 2017
Nikkigel:
hehehehe....na small tin
while we u brought up 2015 tread too live embarassed

Anty nikigilr, are no haved work? embarassed

Confused: Check Out This PIX : Guy Or Girl?.. / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage