Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead (79781 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / The Last Words Of Dsp Alamieyesigha / DSP Alamieyesigha Dead Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by plendil: 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

[s]Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

What kind of mannerless heartless crass brazenly disgusting sycophancy do you display.

The news of a dead man trickles in and all you can think of is Uk?

Your case is currently first in line on Angel Gabriel's table.[/s]

Hypocritical POS.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by kannymoore(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]You will die a bitter death, mark my word...just as you celebrate someone you dont know in death so shall people celebrate your death, unless you learn to respect the dead.[/size]

My Brother....

Will you respect shekau's death?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
drawingbook:

Guys please what's the title of the book. I'd like to read it too.

https://www.nairaland.com/2500091/power-now-eckhart-tolle-book
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by GillaJ: 12:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Do nt b decieved,God can nevr b mocked,whtsoevr a man so,that also he will reap.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by mikolo80: 12:11am On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

What kind of mannerless heartless crass brazenly disgusting sycophancy do you display.

Your case is currently first in line on Angel Gabriel's table.
so you rather support b thief cos his dead
do you know how many he sent to the grave
Bleep him and all Who excuse his despicable behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

You people are disgustingly despicable and heartless!

Do you expect people to feel sad when news of the death of one of those who have contributed to rendering this country comatose trickles in? Babe think again.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by dwayni: 12:52am On Oct 11, 2015
One less thief.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ceejay4real(m): 2:22am On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
What is wrong with you.

Your case is currently first in line on Angel Gabriel's table.

Are you sure you ain't one of his numerous mistresses?
Cos the tone of your post is really emotional.
Hahaha! Take heart o jare.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by blaqoracle: 3:00am On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that is how you need to see Prophet Mohammed death certificate before we ll belive if that peadophile reaLly existed
For the wailers, the change is finally here. Some are pretending to cancer striken while some claim to be dead, many more are on cue.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 5:40am On Oct 11, 2015
kannymoore:

My Brother....

Will you respect shekau's death?

[size=20pt]If God decides to judge us according to our sins just as we judge others then nobody will be alive today...sin is sin, no big sin or small sin...a murderer is no different from a liar, we live by Gods grace. Would you swear you have not committed any sin all your life? So, to answer your question just as I would respect the death of a saint I will accord same respect to the death of a murderer. Always respect the dead irrespective of who dies...you do not have the right to condem others, only God can condem and judge, if you do that then you have claimed to be equal to God which is a rebellion against him. This is exactly what Satan did before he was cast down from heaven.

I hope all I have said is not too deep for your shallow thinking, common sense is indeed not common. I hope you have learnt something today...put it into good use and teach others. Shalom.
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 5:47am On Oct 11, 2015
RuthlessAnalyst:
Wonder if the story is Real.

By the way nobody should blame anyone for airing His/Her own view.
A THIEF REMAIN A THIEF EVEN IN DEATH.
Do You know how many people have died because money Stolen by this Man wasn't used to do the appropriate Thing...

If His Death should draw him Empathy then the likes of Osama, Adolf Hitler, Saddam Hussein and All other corrupt person who died in the past should also be Empathized. Including Our Very Own SANI ABACHA.

Or Is there any Difference Between Him And Late Gen Abacha beside the characteristic Spectacles that adorned the Late General's Face and The Khaki.
Maybe the Proportion of Money stolen also...
The fact Remain They were both corrupt and GREEDY OFFICIALS

I pray he get what he deserve in Heaven or Hell

[size=20pt]If God decides to judge us according to our sins just as we judge others then nobody will be alive today...sin is sin, no big sin or small sin...a murderer is no different from a liar, we live by Gods grace. Would you swear you have not committed any sin all your life? Just as i respect the death of a saint I will accord same respect to the death of a murderer. Always respect the dead irrespective of who dies...you do not have the right to condem others, only God can condem and judge, if you do that then you have claimed to be equal to God which is a rebellion against him. This is exactly what Satan did before he was cast down from heaven.

I hope all I have said is not too deep for your shallow thinking, common sense is indeed not common. I hope you have learnt something today...put it into good use and teach others. Shalom.
[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Keneking:
Even in death, we shall send him to UK

[size=20pt]If God decides to judge us according to our sins just as we judge others then nobody will be alive today...sin is sin, no big sin or small sin...a murderer is no different from a liar, we live by Gods grace. Would you swear you have not committed any sin all your life? Just as i respect the death of a saint I will accord same respect to the death of a murderer. Always respect the dead irrespective of who dies...you do not have the right to condem others, only God can condem and judge, if you do that then you have claimed to be equal to God which is a rebellion against him. This is exactly what Satan did before he was cast down from heaven.

[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 5:53am On Oct 11, 2015
ZUBY77:

I don't feel anything about the death of criminals..
His death means nothing to me..

[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by kannymoore(m): 5:58am On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]If God decides to judge us according to our sins just as we judge others then nobody will be alive today...sin is sin, no big sin or small sin...a murderer is no different from a liar, we live by Gods grace. Would you swear you have not committed any sin all your life? So, to answer your question just as I would respect the death of a saint I will accord same respect to the death of a murderer. Always respect the dead irrespective of who dies...you do not have the right to condem others, only God can condem and judge, if you do that then you have claimed to be equal to God which is a rebellion against him. This is exactly what Satan did before he was cast down from heaven.

[/size]

I ask a very simple question and instead you reply with a very long-winding hypocritical balderdash..

I bet you didn't see in the bible Where Ananias and Saphirra were struck to death by the Apostle Peter (Jesus own closest Disciple..o) for lying and Corruption!

Dey dia dey form sanctimonious shaolin monk...

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Ahhh Madam, You self follow come

Sorry to disappoint you by not believing this load of crap , But i have my reasons

This guy is a notorious artful dodger , he sneaked to an airport with Alaja's clothes (Disguise)

The Rumor is being generated after the news that he's going to be extradicted

Finally feast your eyes on Madueke's picture, she played the cancer medical card and we found out the photo was photoshopped and worst of all , she wasn't in UK for treatment, she took 13Billion pounds there to launder it

So if i disappoint you for having perfectly good reasons , you can stay off my mentions

thank you every mucy

[b][size=20pt]I can see how misinformed you are, you seem to believe everything you read, worst still you start judging people right away. Who told you Deizani took 13 billion pounds to UK? Even the UK confirmed seizing only 27 thousand pounds from her...so, if someone just cook a story and tell you she took 50 trillion pounds to Uk in one bag of Ghana must go you will gladly believe. I pity your foolishness.

If God decides to judge us according to our sins just as we judge others then nobody will be alive today...sin is sin, no big sin or small sin...a murderer is no different from a liar, we live by Gods grace. Would you swear you have not committed any sin all your life? Just as i respect the death of a saint I will accord same respect to the death of a murderer. Always respect the dead irrespective of who dies...you do not have the right to condem others, only God can condem and judge, if you do that then you have claimed to be equal to God which is a rebellion against him. This is exactly what Satan did before he was cast down from heaven.

I hope all I have said is not too deep for your shallow thinking, common sense is indeed not common. I hope you have learnt something today...put it into good use and teach others. Shalom.[/b][/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 6:18am On Oct 11, 2015
kannymoore:

I ask a very simple question and instead you reply with a very long-winding hypocritical balderdash..

I bet you didn't see in the bible Where Ananias and Saphirra were struck to death by the Apostle Peter (Jesus own closest Disciple..o) for lying and Corruption!

Nonsense!

[size=20pt]It is obvious you are possessed by an evil spirit, even the devil will quote a passage to deceive his prey...you do not have the right to judge or condem others and if you do the same fate that befell those that rebell against God will befall you. The only reason you will disagree with me is if you are equally to God. God's wrath is going to fall upon you if you do not go on your knees now and ask for forgiveness. I release the fire of God to consume that demon in you in Jesus name.[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by babs01(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that is how you need to see Prophet Mohammed death certificate before we ll belive if that peadophile reaLly existed

You won't go unpunished and those who like your comment.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ZUBY77(m): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:

[/size]

You silly animal living in that zoo believe you have common sense. If i have the opportunity to kill that bast.ard, I would put a bullet in his head.
Hypocrite.

You shout all over the place for the looters to be hanged but when nature hangs them for you, you turn to emotional snail to tell me I should respect the dead.

Like I said earlier, I have no respect for the rogues that had the opportunity to improve the lives of their people but rather chose to steal the money and allow thousands of people to suffer and die through diseases, accidents, poverty and more.

And try to reduce your stupidityy by not using bold letters here.
You don't have to shout for you to be heard.
Mr Common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by kannymoore(m): 6:30am On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]t is obvious you are been possessed by an evil spirit, even the devil will quote a passage to deceive his prey...you do not have the right to judge or condem others and if you do the same fate that befell those that rebell against God will befall you. The only reason you will disagree with me is if you are equally to God. God's wrath is going to fall upon you if you do not go on your knees now and ask for forgiveness. I release the fire of God to consume that demon in you in Jesus name.[/size]

Me?

Possessed by evilspirit?

Guy!

Did you read that passage. In acts pertaining to Ananias and sapphira's death or not?

I'd it corroborate my claim?

If so, why do you feign ignorance of the bible?..or is Peter not guilty of the same crap that you're spewing?

Dude......,

It's an early sunday morning...just gwan baff and enter church and reason out your own life and quit your self-righteous holier-than-thou fakery.. its childish abeg!

Do have a nice day!

grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 6:35am On Oct 11, 2015
kannymoore:

Nonsense!

[size=20pt]Even in Jesus's Deciples there is a betrayer, his Deciples are not perfect, Jesus prevented a crowd from stoning a prostitute to death and ask let he that hasn't committed any sin cast the first stone. So would you follow Jesus words or follow Apostle Peter words knowing he is imperfect? Don't quote the bible to suit your selfish interest by doing that you are making a mockery of God's Precious word.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 6:45am On Oct 11, 2015
ZUBY77:

You silly animal living in that zoo believe you have common sense. If i have the opportunity to kill that bast.ard, I would put a bullet in his head.
Hypocrite.

You shout all over the place for the looters to be hanged but when nature hangs them for you, you turn to emotional snail to tell me I should respect the dead.

Like I said earlier, I have no respect for the rogues that had the opportunity to improve the lives of their people but rather chose to steal the money and allow thousands of people to suffer and die through diseases, accidents, poverty and more.

And try to reduce your stupidityy by not using bold letters here.
You don't have to shout for you to be heard.
Mr Common sense.

[size=20pt]You have just made a public declaration that you are equal to God, that you have the right to condem and judge others. The only way you will escape God's wrath for rebelling against him is if you have never committed any sin since childhood. This will not come to pass unless if God is not the master and ruler of the universe.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by kannymoore(m): 6:47am On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]Even in Jesus's Deciples there is a betrayer, his Deciples are not perfect, Jesus prevented a crowd from stoning a prostitute to death and ask let he that hasn't committed any sin cast the first stone. So would you follow Jesus words or follow Apostle Peter words knowing he is imperfect? Don't quote the bible to suit your selfish interest by doing that you are making a mockery of God's Precious word.[/size]

Wahllai..

You are a child.

How were peter's words imperfect when he was already filled with the holy spirit such that his sentencing of Ananai's and Sapphira took immediate effect?!!

Or didn't you notice afterward that people feared God and stole less tithes/offerings more than before just because of that singular action?

Didn't Peter's Action edify the gospel in te larger sense of the word?

Mehn.. I cant bother myself with you again... for real.

Be blessed bro.

Shalom!
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ZUBY77(m): 6:51am On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]You have just made a public declaration that you are equal to God, that you have the right to condem and judge others. The only way you will escape God's wrath for rebelling against him is if you have never committed any sin since childhood. This will not come to pass unless if God is not the master and ruler of the universe.[/size]

The curse returns to your father. Animal.

So why do we have judges if it is a crime to judge?
Why do we study laws in the schools if we are not required to judge?

I am not a Religious sheep like you.
If you commit a crime, we judge you and punish you accordingly.
That's the only thing that develop a nation.
No matter the amount of Churches you have in your Zoo, you are not going anywhere without proper justice system.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2015
kannymoore:

Wahllai..

You are a child.

How were peter's words imperfect when he was already filled with the holy spirit such that his sentencing of Ananai's and Sapphira took immediate effect?!!

Or didn't you notice afterward that people feared God and stole less tithes/offerings more than before just because of that singular action?

Didn't Peter's Action edify the gospel in te larger sense of the word?

Mehn.. I cant bother myself with you again... for real.

Be blessed bro.

Shalom!

[size=20pt]You sound spiritually immature to discuss matters concerning the Holy Spirit, To be filled with the Holy Spirit doesn't prevent you from falling into temptation, the Holy Spirit only guides you through your spirit, It is now left to your soul to either agree or disagree before conditioning your body to obey or not to obey. Case study: when Jesus was in the wilderness, despite fasting and being filled with the Holy Spirit didnt prevent him to be tempted by the devil, infact the temptation did not just come once but three times. So my brother do not look at the actions or character of the men of God as a yard stick to act same instead rely on the words of God and be lead by the Holy Spirit.

Shalom
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by smuth(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2015
ZUBY77:

The curse returns to your father. Animal.

So why do we have judges if it is a crime to judge?
Why do we study laws in the schools if we are not required to judge?

I am not a Religious sheep like you.
If you commit a crime, we judge you and punish you accordingly.
That's the only thing that develop a nation.
No matter the amount of Churches you have in your Zoo, you are not going anywhere without proper justice system.

[size=20pt]Don't face me face God, your case is before him.[/size]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 11, 2015
babs01:

You won't go unpunished and those who like your comment.
gerrarahia
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by kannymoore(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]You sound spiritually immature to discuss matters concerning the Holy Spirit, To be filled with the Holy Spirit doesn't prevent you from falling into temptation, the Holy Spirit only guides you through your spirit, It is now left to your soul to either agree or disagree before conditioning your body to obey or not to obey. Case study: when Jesus was in the wilderness, despite fasting and being filled with the Holy Spirit didnt prevent him to be tempted by the devil, infact the temptation did not just come once but three times. So my brother do not look at the actions or character of the men of God as a yard stick to act same instead rely on the words of God and be lead by the Holy Spirit.

Shalom
[/size]

Mehn...

Answer these questions then..

By virtue of this little topic on ananias and wife and your "spiritual maturity"

(a)..who tempted Peter ?

(b).. if Peter's words had no basis with God's will...Why did they come to pass instantly?

(c).... did Peter's actions in anyway diminish God's purpose in is spiritual life?

(d)....Is there any part of the bible where péter was Admonished for that pronouncement of death upon Ananai's and saphira?

Why do you love playing the role of a hypocrite?

YOU!.. a man who on numerous occasions judges his President and calls him a Dullard(ino) is here forming a Spirit Filled Pastor!!

You sir, are a Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by kareemkamil(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2015
Rip tu his sour

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by ZUBY77(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:

[size=20pt]Don't face me face God, your case is before him.[/size]

Grow up.
Court clerk, have you submitted the case to him already?
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by greatmen: 7:28am On Oct 11, 2015
P
babafirst:
So you can be this sympathetic towards a big thief without being sympathetic towards thousands who may have lived if the big thief had not stolen billions meant for health care etc.People are bitter because they may have lost one relative or another caused by an accident caused by bad roads which were left bad because of funds stolen by big thieves, so allow them to vent their anger please.If they are not pitying the big thief it's because they are pitying the masses.
idiot come to the south and open your stupid mouth your tinubu and the likes have kept you in bondage biggest theif ever but you celebrate him, tribalism biogot!!!
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by babafirst(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2015
greatmen:
Pidiot come to the south and open your stupid mouth your tinubu and the likes have kept you in bondage biggest theif ever but you celebrate him, tribalism biogot!!!
Hmmmm,you could have made your point without resorting to insults.Are you that bitter or frustrated?Let me copy and paste the same reply I gave to a bird of your same feather earlier. ' It is very easy to know an uneducated man, 'wife-beater' or even a rapist on Nairaland.Immediately a simple argument pricks their conscience they resort to insults and bullying tactics (for instance your use of the word 'idiot' but I am not bothered fire more insults).Just try and articulate your points the way I did in my first comment or your continuous resort to abusive words is an indication of your level of intelligence.'
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by fennels007(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2015
I DONT BELEIVE THIS STORY. THIS MAN IS UP TO SOMETHING. I DON'T BELEIVE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation. / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.