Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead (79767 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / The Last Words Of Dsp Alamieyesigha / DSP Alamieyesigha Dead Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
Enesi47:
you can dance alingo if some thing haapen to ameachi, ameachi will surely be minister if like die follow alamisiya
[/s]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by sukkot: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
oh shyttttttttttttt shocked
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by kizito40000(m): 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
May his soul rest in peace....Amen.

May EFCC confirm...just in case. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
dominique:
His son passed away earlier this year now him. The family must be going through such a tough time right now, May God console them. RIP to him

You mean the one who got killed in Dubai? I thought he died in the fall of 2014.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
lexxylalas2:

I THINK HIS ONE OF THE MAD NAIRALANDERS..

I wouldn't totally deny the possibility.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by tunapawizzy: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
new2020:

Typical yoruba mind...extreme wickedness runs in their blood. Same way they are chasing Diezani in her sick cancer bed until we hear she gave up too due to stress.
Ur stupidityyyy is beyond human comprehension

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by joseph1832(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think APC has the highest number of psychiatric patients
And the PDP has the highest number of dumb mofos.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by FatIjeomaOkolie: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]

Just mind your own business

@ topic

This is a lesson to everyone that is Obese. You need to watch your weight before all the fats and oil you consume clog up your heart.

FAT is not good. Reduce your weight Nigerians. Those people that call themselves BBW are just deceiving themselves. Men do not like obese women, they smell and are untidy.

May he RIP

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Mackson01: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Chaii ! See life . Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. Full stop

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by faithfulme: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Make e never die o
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
joseph1832:
Comments like this makes me believe that sentiment is the bane of us all in Nigeria.

I guess the she should direct the same sentiment to Osama Bin Laden and Abubakar Shekau when he is dead and buried.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by rusher14: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015

For a man with sticky fingers Alamieyesheiga has an unbelievably amplified phobia for prison.

He would do anything to evade confinement - dress like a lady, wig, lipstick and all. It would not be beyond him to fake his own death in the bid to once again beat the system. Indeed, Harry Houdini was a learner.

If Alams has passed on to the great big parade in the sky, I suggest his corpse is kept in the morgue for a decade.

You can run but you can't hide DSP.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Rilwayne001: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
He is dead, but his manhood liveth - PEJ

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
efilefun:
But do you know how many lives were lost cuz of he's greediness If all those funds looted by him and other polithievecians were spent developing Nigeria, am sure thousands of lives wouldn't be 6 feet below right now.
[/s]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by mayorkyzo: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
The level of hatred and total lack of empathy is really frightening..someone died and all people could think of is if e faked it..may God help us..RIP sir...the governor general of the ijaw nation...
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by sukkot: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
his corpse needs to be flogged

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
smh... his dead body should be taken to prison... angry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:
Even in death, we shall send him to UK
This is one death too many if asked. The UK Government would surely send delegates for burial ceremony and perhaps Autopsy examination....And don't ask me why.

May his soul RIP though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by emperorchedda(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

STFU

Mind your own business

Everyone has a right to their opinion.
The girl is obviously a mugu

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
rusher14:

For a man with sticky fingers Alamieyesheiga has an unbelievably amplified phobia for prison.

He would do anything to evade confinement - dress like a lady, wig, lipstick and all. It would not be beyond him to fake his own death in the bid to once again beat the system. Indeed, Harry Houdini was a learner.

If Alams has passed on to the great big parade in the sky, I suggest his corpse is kept in the morgue for a decade.

[/s]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by mak15: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:
You are simply heartless.
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
emperorchedda:
The girl is obviously a mugu
[/s]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Gondonu: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:
You must be insane.Why don't you do same to all the corrupt crooks in APC even now that they are alive?
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
sukkot:
his corpse needs to be flogged
[/s]
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by OboloMAN: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
rusher14:

Very silly comment
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by dammytosh: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
We need his corpse, we want to give him a STATE BURIAL.

I hate to say this.

I don't trust this man. He can FAKE death and be living his life quietly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MizMyColi(f): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Just mind your own business

@ topic

This is a lesson to everyone that is Obese. You need to watch your weight before all the fats and oil you consume clog up your heart.

FAT is not good. Reduce your weight Nigerians. Those people that call themselves BBW are just deceiving themselves. Men do not like obese women, they smell and are untidy.

May he RIP
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by rusher14: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
MizMyColi:

Just shut up already!
[s]What is wrong with you.

What kind of mannerless heartless crass brazenly disgusting sycophancy do you display.

The news of a dead man trickles in and all you can think of is Uk?

Your case is currently first in line on Angel Gabriel's table.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Bigii(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
Even death no fear dis ur name,,, commot from prison finish b4 u come die RIP sha

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by Mollydee88: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
You are as stupid as your fellow supporters.
Common sense is very far away from you.
Keneking:
Re: Breaking News : DSP ALAMIEYESIGHA Dead by MaziOmenuko: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think APC has the highest number of psychiatric patients

Says the dude that doesn't yet know his gender

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.