Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. (87186 Views)

Man Moves Daughter To Tears, Gifts Her New Ride At Her Convocation. Photos / Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by favourmic(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2015
K4:
Hahahaha the shitnigerian magg0t talking from its aNuS again,huh? grin

Omo naija generator republic grin

400,000 shitnigerian apes are schooling in Ghana!

Your MUMU brothers and sisters are scrambling for Ghanaian passports and citizenship grin and you are talking nonsense?

Shitnigerians and deep-seated inferiority complex grin

May God open your eyes to see the truth grin Shitnigerian genocidal fagg0t!

I can see the level of your stupidity and if you don't know what to say better keep quite, you called Nigeria generator republic oh I see an you tell when last you have light in that useless Ghana, have been there and your light is worst Accra for that matter, secondly thank God my sister and brother are there to school what about your sisters and brother that keep shining my shoes? And been a slave down here? Have you forgotten Ghana must go? Hold on here in Nigeria Ghanians shine my shoes, and their wife been Bleep all around and still they we use the same money to feed their husband and Kids, may be your mama don't tell who dey feed you for house? I'm sure its your mom not your father when you young, Ghanian men are know to be shoe shining and their wife feed them abeg pack well worthless country even Togo better pass them

2 Likes

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by favourmic(m): 12:32am On Oct 13, 2015
K4:
Hahahaha the shitnigerian magg0t talking from its aNuS again,huh? grin

Omo naija generator republic grin

400,000 shitnigerian apes are schooling in Ghana!

Your MUMU brothers and sisters are scrambling for Ghanaian passports and citizenship grin and you are talking nonsense?

Shitnigerians and deep-seated inferiority complex grin

May God open your eyes to see the truth grin Shitnigerian genocidal fagg0t!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrkzhfRcG42YkDReY39TG69Cbjd_1dytFFLEbeiPFQs3avg6queQ
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by timifakay(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Hizzy:

OK
This is the result of me choosing to be a cadet,, 2012 I supposed to get admission into UNIBEN but NDA was my first choice

If you mean Nigerian Defence Academy when you say NDA, then it shouldn't affect your admission into any other tertiary institution because the entry form is different from UTME form...
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by popizaino(m): 1:35am On Oct 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Abuja your capital is mostly slums and all the other cities apart from Lagos are sh!t.
edited

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by 14(m): 3:19am On Oct 13, 2015
Miami11:
Sometimes I wonder if this Nigerians had everything going on, how they would behave, suppose they were South Africa and people all over the world were flocking there( look at how South Africans don't rub it on people's face that they dominate Africa, they have humility)

Nigerians brag and have this fake sence of power, while all the world know the suffering in that country.

The very same nigerians are flocking in SA by thousands for better life, but they still say they are the best in Africa.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 13, 2015
timifakay:

If you mean Nigerian Defence Academy when you say NDA, then it shouldn't affect your admission into any other tertiary institution because the entry form is different from UTME form...
SINCE 2012, NDA is now included on our Jamb form
U must put them as your first choice, the worst part of it is that the don't release their results on time. The only release their results wen jamb changing of course and institutions is closed the ended up frustrating many Nigerians
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Miami11: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2015
14:

The very same nigerians are flocking in SA by thousands for better life, but they still say they are the best in Africa.

Exactly my point, if you are doing so well in your house why risk your life, your sanity, your intergrity going to seek food in your neighbors house.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2015
timifakay:

It's now compulsory to put them as first choice when feeling your jamb from
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by iamord(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2015
popizaino:
am a ghanaian also I don't agree with u on this one bro.abuja mostly slums. No no no no no
same here. Abuja is one of the newly planned cities. It's only outskirts that have a bit of slums
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
captainswag225, i saw you
i jux got unbanned by antispam bot.....i wrote in my local language..... Thats why i couldnt reply u here.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
i jux got unbanned by antispam bot.....i wrote in my local language..... Thats why i couldnt reply u here.
no wonder.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2015
iamord:
same here. Abuja is one of the newly planned cities. It's only outskirts that have a bit of slums
yeah abuja the city itself is very beautiful but the outskirts of the city isnt nice at all. I think it should be developed. As for accra, its mixed with beautiful and ugly places.... But i want tema to be re-developed into a modern industrial city.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
no wonder.
no wonder why?
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
yeah abuja the city itself is very beautiful but the outskirts of the city isnt nice at all. I think it should be developed. As for accra, its mixed with beautiful and ugly places.... But i want tema to be re-developed into a modern industrial city.
it is not correct that the outskirts are NOT NICE AT ALL. Kubwa is an outskirt, Bwari is also an outskirt, you cannever call those areas slum, Abuja generally is a modern city.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
no wonder why?
no wonder you couldn't respond.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by iamord(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
speaking of urban development. Am very keen on that most especially Accra and environs. The government has failed in projecting proper urban planning else Accra should have been one of the best cities in the world. Well there is a project cited in tema called Meridian city. So that could help spring up development in that area. You know investors go to where the market is. We have to utilise out beachfronts by bringing some world class development there
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
it is not correct that the outskirts are NOT NICE AT ALL. Kubwa is an outskirt, Bwari is also an outskirt, you cannever call those areas slum, Abuja generally is a modern city.
i didnt call it a slum dear, its jux not nice as the city. Thats all i mean.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
i didnt call it a slum dear, its jux not nice as the city. Thats all i mean.
ok grin
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2015
firstEVA:
no wonder you couldn't respond.
yes oo!
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2015
iamord:
speaking of urban development. Am very keen on that most especially Accra and environs. The government has failed in projecting proper urban planning else Accra should have been one of the best cities in the world. Well there is a project cited in tema called Meridian city. So that could help spring up development in that area. You know investors go to where the market is. We have to utilise out beachfronts by bringing some world class development there
we always plan and plan but we dont put it to action, nkrumah must be sad seeing what tema looks ryt now. We should jux start with the tema project now.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by richard870(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2015
Hizzy:

Bio Tech or Chemistry
Oh, my school does not offer degree in BioChemistry. You may apply in any of the schools below;

Regent University College
All nations University
Wisconsin Internation University
Jayee
Kaaf
NB-all are accredited by the national accreditation board of ghana (Nab)
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2015
richard870:
Oh, my school does not offer degree in BioChemistry. You may apply in any of the schools below;

Regent University College
All nations University
Wisconsin Internation University
Jayee
Kaaf
NB-all are accredited by the national accreditation board of ghana (Nab)
Thanks
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by iamord(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
we always plan and plan but we dont put it to action, nkrumah must be sad seeing what tema looks ryt now. We should jux start with the tema project now.
well this is my area of interest so I know alot of existing projects are coming up. It's just sad a few people play protect with it. Heard of gold coast city?
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
iamord:
well this is my area of interest so I know alot of existing projects are coming up. It's just sad a few people play protect with it. Heard of gold coast city?
no, pls tell me abt it.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by iamord(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
no, pls tell me abt it.
a lot of exciting ting developments are coming up. It's the new downtown of Accra. It seeks to address the urban problems faced in the city. And transform it into a world class and vibrant city that never sleeps. It's around the conference center and efua Sutherland Park . It's a billion dollar project that will be executed in phases and will also cover the Accra beachfront from the osu castle area. The good thing is that the phase 1 will come to an end, with the opening of a 5* hotel next week. Which is known as the kempinski gold Coast city. First of its kind in west Africa. The second phase should Commence next year

1 Like

Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
Hizzy:

I need admission in Ghana we can talk on what's app +2348153779260

Ok. I will reach out to you asap
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Captainswag225(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
iamord:
a lot of exciting ting developments are coming up. It's the new downtown of Accra. It seeks to address the urban problems faced in the city. And transform it into a world class and vibrant city that never sleeps. It's around the conference center and efua Sutherland Park . It's a billion dollar project that will be executed in phases and will also cover the Accra beachfront from the osu castle area. The good thing is that the phase 1 will come to an end, with the opening of a 5* hotel next week. Which is known as the kempinski gold Coast city. First of its kind in west Africa. The second phase should Commence next year

wow thats a very nice project. I hope a change in government wont affect it.
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2015
sweetpies:

Ok
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2015
sweetpies:

OK am waiting
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Mznaett: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2015
Ranks007:
dakkada ke duk idap...asiere
Na now I dey wake up o
Since dat daywink
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by Ugosample(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2016
henribj:

big fat lie
Oga na true o
Re: Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. by ClassicNG: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

"Ababio" Chemistry Textbook - Osei Yaw Ababio / Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.