Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1530458 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 12:41pm On May 26, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
Just to send out a shout out to these long time silent brethren. ..
1. Justwise
2. Tzetze fly
3. Overlord77
4. 100dollarbill
5. Teeboy
6.Fredricko
7. Omobendel
8. Benioha
chloe is busy on the birthing thread and Fpl on the uk thread ; D
Twale chairmans and chairwomans cheesy

I know say MB cost small but mae una dey peep enter small.

Hahahahahaha grin. My sister, no be small smth

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 12:48pm On May 26, 2016
Herbwise:
please who knows anything about UNITED AIRLINES? I want to use them for my journey to US. please help

In addition to what @seyewest said, they have got one of the biggest plane series of Boeing dreamliner with ample space in economy class. Flew em to Houston then Newark last year. The Lagos - Houston route and back, was smooth n flawless.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 12:54pm On May 26, 2016
salsera:

Nothing to assist with.
You were denied because you lied you were married for the sake of a visa and you were caught out .
Your previous history will come up, however your current circumstances will also play a role in your current application.

So go ahead and apply, read this thread well.Travelling to the US is not a do or die affair but if you package again you will be denied.

I honestly don't get it. Why do visa applicants lie just to get approved, is it a life threatening situation? Na wa o.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 12:57pm On May 26, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
1. Justwise
2. Tzetze fly
3. Overlord77
4. 100dollarbill
5. Teeboy
6.Fredricko
7. Omobendel
8. Benioha

LadyG, come and see o. Am on fire this afternoon. 4 posts back to back. That's a hit !!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Hilda2016(f): 1:02pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Jalofun post=45973399]House , i need your contribution on this issue; In the year 2009 , i was denied a US visa based on the fact that i claimed am married ,in which it was arranged wedding . Now i wanted to apply for tourist visa B1/B2 . Is there any possibility that they can consider me for the visa this time ?

Please i need your assistance[quote]

I'm folding my arms waiting...wanna watch how LadyGuinivere, and Seyewest will crucify you first, before they now Bury you alive

@geojeo91,
What do u mean : "...crucify you first before they now bury You alive"
Is there no better ways to educate and correct someone who have done wrong. The deed is already done so why tear the person apart? I sincerely see no common sense in that. I don't want to believe u are among those who support the barbaric idea of setting someone ablaze who is cut stealing?

I think this forum is to enlighten everyone,make corrections and advice when necessary?

Have u taken time to see how V.O responds to complains and issues.
Please everyone giving advice or informations should do the needful.

Regards

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by geojoe91(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2016
Hilda2016:

Madam, calm down, don't take it personal ma. It was just a joke. I was just kidding. Even LadyGuinivere took it with a sense of humour. It's nothing serious. Ema binu.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2016
Hilda2016:

hilda I believe he's joking and also we don't do that here... it is only God that can help us..we are all trying.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:47pm On May 26, 2016
overlord77:

LadyG, come and see o. Am on fire this afternoon. 4 posts back to back. That's a hit !!!
come and take your award! grin
4 liters of fuel
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:50pm On May 26, 2016
geojoe91:

Madam, calm down, don't take it personal ma. It was just a joke. I was just kidding. Even LadyGuinivere took it with a sense of humour. It's nothing serious. Ema binu.
nooo. Please wait small. Im coming with my nails and coffin o, tongue cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by busola78: 2:51pm On May 26, 2016
hello

please i need info for my sister who wants to visit the US.She wants to know the docs she needs from the person inviting her and what she needs from her side.she intends going with her kids.Has UK travel history.

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by overlord77: 2:56pm On May 26, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

come and take your award! grin
4 liters of fuel

Ose gan.

Mehn, while am vexing that this APC govt is screwing things up,my brothers are busy avenging only God knows what and making things a lot more messy.

I pray it gets better. Flight fare are madt right now .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dupylola: 3:31pm On May 26, 2016
Thank God for this thread,my hubby and I have been silent readers for sometime now and all the transcript shared helped us prepare for our interview. We were interview today it went thus:
Vo: Morning
We: Morning
Vo: ur passports pls
Hubby: Passed them
Vo: Why do u want to go to Boston?
Hubby: Family vacation and to see my Sister
Vo: what do u do?
Hubby: I'm a branch manager in a bank
Vo: what are your job roles?
Hubby: gave a detailed explanation of what he does in the office
Vo: how did ur Sister get to the Us
Hubby: she won American visa lottery
Vo: Madam what do u do?
Me: I do business
Vo: what biz
Me: I sell kiddies and adult items
Vo: Where do u get ur goods?
Me: Basically from Lagos Island because of this high exchange rates.
Vo: have u traveled out of the country before
Me: No
Hubby: Yes,Holland
Vo: how much do u earn
Hubby: 691k
Vo: will u be requiring any medical treatment in the us?
We:No
Vo: hi cuties(our kids),then Congratulations,u can pick ur visa in 3 days time
We: thk u,bye

Thk you all for all your transcripts found them helpful. Thks LadyG for advising me to read through and Worry 368 for advising us not to cram. Above all,God's favour was upon us. For people intending to apply, be truthful, it makes d interview very easy.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by phemmy26(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2016
united airlines would cease operations from nigeria as of june 30th 2016. The last flight from houston to lagos will operate on june 29th 2016 and lagos to houston on june 30th.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 26, 2016
iapt:

Hello madam, I dont think anyone would understand an iota of what you have said...but I am sure you are talking about VISA, not even sure if its US visa u are talking about...
sir am talking about the tiers to ur country, I say my last application on my DS 160 FORM I indecent there that am a business woman of which I am I hv a shop where I sell my goods I hv people that work for me too and I hv travel to dubai to get my goods that I sell I have like 8 in and out of dubai on my passport so on the interview day I tell her that am into buying and selling of wears that is what I do for a living and after all the interview she say sorry, so my question now is what do we have that can stand as a tiers in ur country that will mk u get visa to US? If my business can not stand
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:10pm On May 26, 2016
jossymama:
sir am talking about the tiers to ur country, I say my last application on my DS 160 FORM I indecent there that am a business woman of which I am I hv a shop where I sell my goods I hv people that work for me too and I hv travel to dubai to get my goods that I sell I have like 8 in and out of dubai on my passport so on the interview day I tell her that am into buying and selling of wears that is what I do for a living and after all the interview she say sorry, so my question now is what do we have that can stand as a tiers in ur country that will mk u get visa to US? If my business can not stand
Ok ma!
U mean ties to your home country. Issorai. U filled that you are a businesswoman. U buy from dubai and sell here; have 8 shops and staff working for u and was denied still.

Ties can be simply broken down as 'what will bring u back to nigeria'
If all u have as ties is your business, it can be sold and u carry your money and run to america. The vo evaluates your whole life eg your family-like are u married, do u have kids etc
Job - how fixed your job is. What the income is.
Travel history- have u gone to another 'better' country and u left withou them pursuing u with broom? grin . Dubai alone may not satisfy a vo.
So its not like an exam where you are told too bring 2b pencil and cleaner. Its an exam where you are evaluated based on your your status as you truly are. For egs the vo may give one boutique owner but refuse another because of other Factors
Hope u understood my explanation

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Kbuddie: 7:24pm On May 26, 2016
I Thank God for his favour and this thread, I joined this thread barely a month ago. Chloe gave me hope on my third attempt. LadyG et al I salute una. Got my family Visa and below is d transcript:
We: Morning
VO: Morning
Vo: ur passports pls
Me: Passed them
VO: why are you going to the US?
Me: we are going for another Family Vacation.
VO: where are you going in the US.
Me: Maryland.
VO: When was ur last vacation Me&Wife: (Chorus) 2014 .
VO: where have u been.
Me: UAE,UK
VO: what do u?
Me: I'm a structural Engineer
VO: Engineer that's cool.
VO: Madam what do you
VO: I'm a homemaker
VO: A nurse?
Me & Wife: Homemaker (we all smiled including VO)
VO: I thought u said nurse. Do you have anyone in the US?
Wife: yes, my cousin.
VO: Are u staying with your cousin? Wife: Yes.
VO: (addressing Wife)you had a DV but you didn't go.
Wife: Yes, I was in school. (All the while he's been typing vigorously) I've never had my US Visa interview without barrage of Questions but this was different. He was typing most times and asked questions intermittently. on the VO: your Visas have been approved.....
Me: Thanks.

Guessed it's God time! Also, it's good to say the truth. My wife won d lottery back in 2005, she was surprised it was raised @ d interview. For d legit applicants wish u God's favour.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2016
@Kbuddie congrats
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by cookiejar99(f): 10:57pm On May 26, 2016
I made some mistakes while filling my form the ist time cos i wasnt the one that filled it,so i refilld it and got a new confirmation id and my appointment date remains the same..my question is,shud i carry the previous confirmation form i got??would i be asked any questions concerning the old form..pls what should i do..id like to b prepared..tnx a bunch
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kennycanny: 4:52am On May 27, 2016
cookiejar99:
I made some mistakes while filling my form the ist time cos i wasnt the one that filled it,so i refilld it and got a new confirmation id and my appointment date remains the same..my question is,shud i carry the previous confirmation form i got??would i be asked any questions concerning the old form..pls what should i do..id like to b prepared..tnx a bunch

Its the confirmation on your appointment that you ll need to take along . if its the old one that is on your appointment , you ll need to call the embassy to inform them that you want them to update your form to d new form you have filled.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by cookiejar99(f): 7:47am On May 27, 2016
Thank you very much,my new confirmation is on my appointment date..should i still call them?cos i was able to chaange the confirmation id on the appointment form amd printed out a new one..so i would carry the new one right?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by easyfly: 9:50am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=busola78 post=45989124]hello

please i need info for my sister who wants to visit the US.She wants to know the docs she needs from the person inviting her and what she needs from her side.she intends going with her kids.Has UK travel history.

Thanks. [/quote

Kindly check US official website to see list of documents for her Visa Type, which is B1/B2
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 9:58am On May 27, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
1. Justwise
2. Tzetze fly
3. Overlord77
4. 100dollarbill
5. Teeboy
6.Fredricko
7. Omobendel
8. Benioha

Super LadyG! Your guys are loyal oh. I dey see your everly good work here ma, keep it up, we sure are with you wella MB or no MB for this CHANGE season

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2016
cookiejar99:
Thank you very much,my new confirmation is on my appointment date..should i still call them?cos i was able to chaange the confirmation id on the appointment form amd printed out a new one..so i would carry the new one right?
Yes just make sure the new ds160 number is the same with the ds160 number in the appointment printout...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 11:33am On May 27, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
Pls advice me, not too harshly Biko. My sister who has been in the US for 15yrs wants me to come give birth on a vacation visa, I have refused. Now it is breaking my home as she's 20yrs older than me and has the backing of her husband, my older sister(10yrs older), they say am too stubborn. I have given them the links to the other "Giving birth in the US" thread, them no gree o. Pls how do I get facts from the visa website to give them. What do I do? I have not applied for visa. My husband is supporting them now. Pls help me. Cc LadyGuinivere, Justwise and others. Pls!!

No problem then..as it stands you can't convince them but you screw the visa interview
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 11:56am On May 27, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 12:16pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
Thank you very much.
So I tell the VO I am pregnant even if he/she doesn't ask? Thereby letting him make his decision. Cos am supposed to apply with my husband.
I'm yet assuming oh! How exactly are they planning the birthing to go financially? Is your husband also refusing to go through the birthing thread too? Let's just know first. And they also believe the "vacation visa" is yours already, what is the strength behind that (as in, what advantages are they banking on) if I may ask? Wait oh, what is the end game of this travel plan sef considering the fact that your husband is in on misrepresentation, is it relocation shocked?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
Thank you very much.
So I tell the VO I am pregnant even if he/she doesn't ask? Thereby letting him make his decision. Cos am supposed to apply with my husband.

Of course honesty is the best policy here and your husband has to explain how he tend to fund the cost of giving birth in US.

If he lies and managed to fool the VO and get the visa then it's not over because there is POE.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 12:33pm On May 27, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 12:39pm On May 27, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:

My sister is paying for the medical aspect, my husband is a doctor and can handle my birth here or flight fees as the case maybe. But my sisters want better health care for me cos of other preexisting health issues. My husband supported me before o, until the hassle became too much and he doesn't want to be rude to them. She believes I will get the visa as we have good jobs, but me I don't have more to go waste when my husband is capable here that's my opinion. Absolutely no relocation, just better health care and blue passport, finish. I tired. Help...
Why exactly then are you guys not using the birthing route to obtain the visa? Or you can't prove ability to do so at the embassy during interview? Watch your sister very well oh, hian! How did she get in the US and her current status by the way? I ask plainly again this time, is there an utmost plan to relocate as maybe advised by this sister of yours? Of course there is money in the medical line out there, is that the luring cliche? Will advise, let no one drag you in the wrong direction, particularly not impressed by your husband's stance though
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
I have told them, I have explained I may not get a visa again, them say Na the child them they fight for. My sister is funding the cost of birth.

That is just a promise, at the POE they need to see cash evidence

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.