Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1530904 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by amalab30(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2016
Newbiein2016:
Transcript.

VO: where have you travelled to?
UK, UAE
VO: [/b]cuts in[b]
Did you travel as an adult
Yes. For the Olympics in 2012 and..
VO: [/b]cuts[b]
VO: why did the Italians deny you a visa?

VO: I'm sorry I can't approve you for a visa, this paper will explain why.

Do note I'm an avid traveller that's been to Tanzania, UK, Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa, UAE all on vacation.

I also was quite eloquent and bold as advised from part 1/2 of the threads and all other NIV threads here.

What went wrong? Is it the Italian denial? Could he have made a decision on that even after travelling to other places after the denial?

I intend to reapply but someone please point out what wasn't done properly.

Thanks.

Chairman. From Minnesota to Chicago. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Minnesota and Chicago is 780 km= 485 miles.

That's too much for the VO to handle. Going on vacation, this Is my first time of seeing a MN to Chi town 'vacationer' @LadyGuinivere will have a word or two on this. *passes the mic*.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by yungokus: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Newbiein2016:
Transcript.

UK, UAE
I am not cerrain, the paper given said I didn't qualify
VO: Where are you going?
Minnesota to visit my childhood friend and to holiday
VO: why?
MN has plenty lakes and beautiful outdoor scenery. Being someone who enjoys the outdoors and nature my friend -Chika and I have spoken about taking road trips during my time there around the state and down to Chicago and also camping around Duluth
VO: what do you do?
X X X Manager at X X X doing 1, 2, 3 things.
VO: how much do you earn?
VO: you said you worked at X X X
Yes I do, we are the biggest X X X in X X X now nationwide.

Do note I'm an avid traveller that's been to Tanzania, UK, Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa, UAE all on vacation.

I also was quite eloquent and bold as advised from part 1/2 of the threads and all other NIV threads here.

What went wrong? Is it the Italian denial? Could he have made a decision on that even after travelling to other places after the denial?

I intend to reapply at a later time but someone please point out what wasn't done properly.

Thanks.

Do note I'm an avid traveller that's been to Tanzania, UK, Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa, UAE all on vacation

my question to u is 1. what were the travel intervals for all your vacations even the italy denial.. but bfor you provide an answer, if you claim to work for xyz company and u are travelling like buhari(lol) and its not work related at a point amongst the trip then what is your role as a worker in your company that u travel for vacations (sometimes too much of vacationing can be harmful...i stand to be corrected). i will advice u give your USA vacation a break to focus on your work and apply much later. to me u did pretty well in your transcript but those pointers are one u should take note of... All d best sir.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Newbiein2016: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2016
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Newbiein2016:
Proposed stay was 30days and like I said, it was a road trip...road trips often always involves pit stops : stop at Wisconsin for a couple of days and on to Chicago.

That was the general plan.

Also, travel history reflects trips from 2012 till date.

Max I have done on vacation is two countries a year and that was to England.

I'm quite sorry dearie about your denial. Cos you are qualified (IMO)
Lemme address the issue of travel from a to b.
If you want, you can travel from new york to Alaska by bus or flight. Me that is here, I am a greyhound ajala. I like cheap things grin
So basically, as long as you have a valid visa you can globe trot in the US as much as you desire. No crime.
I feel the Italian thing was the VO's ish. Your transcript was long. You can see the man was torn.
My take: Reapply as soon as you can.
Make use of the column for why you were refused. State that you believe the VO decided your cases unfairly because of the Italian refusal. Indicate as much as poossible the reason for the refusal. Then state your previous travel histories (Country and date) and the fact that you neither overstayed nor committed a crime (unless you did then you are OYO). And that , that ought to count fo something.
Good luck and please keep us updated. I'm interested in this ya matter.
See if you can read overlord's or 100dollarbill's transcript. Not sure which now. He was refused unfairly, reapplied and got

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by labiowo: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Hello gurus in the house,Pls i need your assistance in the filling of DS160 form for my sister,She was giving Invitation letter by a family friend in US,I am having issues with these questions
1.Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents in the U.S.?
2.Do you have any other relatives in the United States?
My sister is a businesswoman who sell baby products in wholesale,pls what is the rough estimate of salary should i input?
Thanks in advance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
labiowo:
Hello gurus in the house,Pls i need your assistance in the filling of DS160 form for my sister,She was giving Invitation letter by a family friend in US,I am having issues with these questions
1.Do you have any immediate relatives, not including parents in the U.S.?
2.Do you have any other relatives in the United States?
My sister is a businesswoman who sell baby products in wholesale,pls what is the rough estimate of salary should i input?
Thanks in advance
What's with this new style of spamming the thread na?
1. Answer best known to youu
2. Answer also best known to you
3. Average profit made from business monthly
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by dabigbangishere: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2016
I recently got a SA visa for visiting but I chose not to travel again cos of an emergency in my house... I want to apply for a US visa, will I have an issue with US embassy when I apply?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by jayoy: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Please all d whole house should join me in thanking God for my successful visa interview @ Lagos embassy dis morning. My thanks also goes to you all especially to Lady G. Ur immense contributions and suggestions here really saw me through.. I will post my transcripts Later today. I luv you all tongue and success to others awaiting their interview.

7 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
AZUH:
@jordanese it's because of those reciept and the bill of lading I think ' but you could have asked questions ' do you realize that most shippers doesn't ship cars to Nigeria direct . When you pay your freight they ship to Europe first before sending it dawn to Nigeria . You can ask your clearing agent " if they know about this . Sorry bro
I rather ship directly to Lagos or Cotonu for $1200

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by sugah: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
amalab30:

Chairman. From Minnesota to Chicago. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Minnesota and Chicago is 780 km= 485 miles.

That's too much for the VO to handle. Going on vacation, this Is my first time of seeing a MN to Chi town 'vacationer
@LadyGuinivere will have a word or two on this. *passes the mic*.
@ bolded is most likely not a good enough reason for denial. The trip is just 9hrs by road and he mentioned he was doing a road trip.. and 9hrs US road trip is like 3hours naija road trip....cos of the nature of their roads.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by amalab30(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
jayoy:
Please all d whole house should join me in thanking God for my successful visa interview @ Lagos embassy dis morning. My thanks also goes to you all especially to Lady G. Ur immense contributions and suggestions here really saw me through.. I will post my transcripts Later today. I luv you all tongue and success to others awaiting their interview.

Congrats o. God will continue hi good works. Oya s transcript sharp. We wan learn.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Newbiein2016: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks a lot@LadyG.

I think he may have asked if I was married, can't remember now. But yes, I believe the rejection played a part.

I'll take your advice of reapplying soon- September or thereabouts as I see dates then only.

I'll come back with feedback after that interview too.

Thanks a lot again.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
Newbiein2016:
Thanks a lot@LadyG.

I think he may have asked if I was married, can't remember now. But yes, I believe the rejection played a part.

I'll take your advice of reapplying soon- September or thereabouts as I see dates then only.

I'll come back with feedback after that interview too.

Thanks a lot again.
reapply for October and make it a Xmas holiday
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Heyofrizzle(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Newbiein2016:
Transcript.

UK, UAE
MN has plenty lakes and beautiful outdoor scenery. Being someone who enjoys the outdoors and nature my friend -Chika and I have spoken about taking road trips during my time there around the state and down to Chicago and also camping around Duluth

I intend to reapply at a later time but someone please point out what wasn't done properly.

Thanks.
To me you are good.......I can't say what went wrong
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by laeffizy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hey LadyGuinivere, sorry to derail your thread. Please kindly respond to my mail ASAP. Thanks and God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Newbiein2016:
Transcript.

UK, UAE

Thanks.
Check your answer to the VO on the Italian visa refusal (they too don't give a guide as to reason for refusal?) and everything about your PLACE OF WORK, pay and what you said, I.e. Its profile (traceable - don't forget the case of our brother whose passport they have held on to for over 8 months now - and probably overbloated), genuineness, and as filled in your DS160 if they match and all that! Really can't find what is not good here even if you aren't even married sef. Dunno, just working my head!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by akinsmania4me(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Pls I have some questions the names on my documents reads BUSARI RASHEED AKINTUNDE while my aunty in the U.S.A has been processing my traveling with the following names BUSARI RASHEED GBOLAHAN AKINTUNDE, pls any impending problem and what the solution thanks all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
akinsmania4me:
Pls I have some questions the names on my documents reads BUSARI RASHEED AKINTUNDE while my aunty in the U.S.A has been processing my traveling with the following names BUSARI RASHEED GBOLAHAN AKINTUNDE, pls any impending problem and what the solution thanks all.
No problem. Just write GBOLAHAN in the section where you have "Other Names Used", that's all!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by akinsmania4me(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
OmoBendel24:

No problem. Just write GBOLAHAN in the section where you have "Other Names Used", that's all!
thanks so much, grateful

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by akinsmania4me(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
OmoBendel24:

WAEC date of birth reads 23rd while I have been using 25th? Pls what can I do
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
akinsmania4me:
Same month, same year? What date is on your International Passport? Going for visit or studies?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ekpotek: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
Newbiein2016:
Proposed stay was 30days and like I said, it was a road trip...road trips often always involves pit stops : stop at Wisconsin for a couple of days and on to Chicago.

That was the general plan.

Also, travel history reflects trips from 2012 till date.

Max I have done on vacation is two countries a year and that was to England.

Sorry for the outcome. Maybe the VO was not convinced that you can afford a 30 days vacation in the US when you're not a millionaire or a lottery winner. With this hard economic time, even to spend 10 days on ones saving in the US runs to thousands of Naira excluding air ticket. No harms just my opinion.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by akinsmania4me(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Same month, same year? What date is on your International Passport? Going for visit or studies?
23rd but my WAEC result read 25th, she's processing my stay (citizen). She told me to change it to 23rd
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by abujaniv: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
akinsmania4me:

For US identity documents and visas, it is important to be exact on names and especially so for dates of birth. The US considers a person's DOB as an immutable fact (because it is), and any change in such is a red flag for fraud.
Abuja NIV
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
laeffizy:
Hey LadyGuinivere, sorry to derail your thread. Please kindly respond to my mail ASAP. Thanks and God bless
I don't do pms.
If you have a question ask it here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by OmoBendel24: 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
akinsmania4me:
23rd but my WAEC result read 25th, she's processing my stay (citizen). She told me to change it to 23rd

Oh, okay, I see! Processing your stay? You could then ask the VO @ this link https://www.nairaland.com/2669622/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Heyofrizzle(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
jayoy:

I really thank God on your behalf already...... Please! Please!! And please!!! Transcript o Jere my Brov......ma see werrin I fit twist for myself if I go apply grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by akinsmania4me(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
OmoBendel24:

Oh, okay, I see! Processing your stay? You could then ask the VO @ this link https://www.nairaland.com/2669622/u.s-immigration-questions-ask-u.s
thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DimmyCho(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good evening pple, pls, I where can I get cheapest flight from either from Abuja or lag to California( LAX). The ones I'm seeing is like 400k plus.. pls help..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by steve4ever: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
pls house can I help mum to collect her visa? cus d only id card I v is my international pasport. can I use it

secondly wc airways is cheap nd hw do I go about the flight booking.

.THX IN ADV
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by diamondsare4eva: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yes you can pick up her passport. Go with a signed letter showing she authorized you to pick up her passport, make a photocopy of your passport data page and also her own, then you can pick up her passport.

steve4ever:
pls house can I help mum to collect her visa? cus d only id card I v is my international pasport. can I use it

secondly wc airways is cheap nd hw do I go about the flight booking.

.THX IN ADV
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Hebunn(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Been running my Biz for the past 5yrs now but I didn't register with CAC and haven't paid any tax... Will this affect my interview at the embassy? I don't wanna forge any documents... Advice a brother please... Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.