Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1529384 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
mamateniola1:
And you wan spend a whole 2months to go flex only without your family?
Are you using your wife's handle?let me send her a mail not to allow you go!! Loll.
But isn't 2months too much without yur family when itsnt work related? #myopinion

Hnmmmmmmmm that's a point oooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by frankloloko: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
Finally I got my visa yesterday but I can't travel with it because of the exchange rate has affected my business . What can I do ? Does it affect my chances in future ? Please advice me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
frankloloko:
Finally I got my visa yesterday but I can't travel with it because of the exchange rate has affected my business . What can I do ? Does it affect my chances in future ? Please advice me
No be two year visa? God forbid that your business should not rise within that period. Oya say AMEN! cheesy
On a serz note sha, if you don't use it there's no issue though the vo s MAY call you for an interview during dropbox renewal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by zoomzu(f): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
seyewest:
Hnmmmmmmmm that's a point oooo

Great people we have here, God bless you all. I will spend just 3 weeks and run back.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 9jaStar: 6:07am On Aug 28, 2016
seyewest:
To be honest they won't even notice it at the POE until he makes a mistake.. or fidget. I believe suspicion will arise with anything above 3 months.

Even if you say at POE that you're spending just one month, they'll probably stamp you in for at least 3 months.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by success2000: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=

thanks for your quick response my sister.
God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ulio(f): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hello ladyguinivere M new here. Still trying to understand how these threads work. Can u put me through. I sent you a msg u hvnt repliedd
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ulio:
Hello ladyguinivere M new here. Still trying to understand how these threads work. Can u put me through. I sent you a msg u hvnt repliedd
Yes. Because I answer questions here. Please ask here and I'll answer asap
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ulio(f): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
I v come to understand I need to write a letter of intent abi change of intent what next from there how do I get a doc and hosp, am 30 wks already
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ulio:
Ok i see I'm searching info on how to get abt childbirth in US. I v read some comments here though I'm impressed
Okies. Go to this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3022823/give-birth-usa-cost-procedures/314
Read the very ist page . It answers the basic FAQs and a great spring board for your research. After getting set on the basics, you can ask for clarifications.
Happy reading!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ulio(f): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Great thanks. It refused to open oo, hv been trying to open it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ulio(f): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Iv gone through. How do i know locations of these hosps n how to choose and contact d drs involved. also can 1 use birthing centres? What is burden of proof
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Ulio:
Iv gone through. How do i know locations of these hosps n how to choose and contact d drs involved. also can 1 use birthing centres? What is burden of proof
Please ask the questions in the apprioprate thread. This is the visit thread

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Abby3(f): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Good morning to you all.

Please I intend going to US in October for vacation alone. I am married with kids with no travelling experience, I work in a government parastatal. I intend staying with my colleague already in US on F1 visa but my hubby think it is better I make hotel reservation. My question is can someone going for vacation claim not to know anyone in US and be staying in hotel all through her vacation period. The chances please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2016
Abby3:
Good morning to you all.

Please I intend going to US in October for vacation alone. I am married with kids with no travelling experience, I work in a government parastatal. I intend staying with my colleague already in US on F1 visa but my hubby think it is better I make hotel reservation. My question is can someone going for vacation claim not to know anyone in US and be staying in hotel all through her vacation period. The chances please
Yes one can make a reservation for a visa application.
No one cannot tell you your chances of getting a visa. One is not a VO
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Tbaba2(m): 8:49am On Aug 29, 2016
seyewest:
No problem but are you sure their ties are topnotch?
thanks 4 your response, I don't know much about their traveling! he just ask me if is OK for his family to travel in December ( cos its always cold around that time).
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Tbaba2:
thanks 4 your response, I don't know much about their traveling! he just ask me if is OK for his family to travel in December ( cos its always cold around that time).
To be honest it's always very very cold around that time and yes he can travel around that time with his family but he must be prepared because it's gonna be very cold... a cold weather garment,headwarmer and hand glove should do... or he should go to the tropical cities in the U.S
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TULLOP: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TULLOP: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2016
TULLOP:
Hello gurus in the house please help me out on what could be the cause of my denial this morning at lagos embassy,I intend to go for a short vacation with my wife and out only son but unfortunately we were denied
Vo:goodmorning
Me :goodmorning and how was your weekend
Vo:fine thank you,where are you going to in the usa
Me:Orlando Florida where I will be taking our son to Disneyland and about 3 days before we return we"lll like to go to New York for some shopping
Vo:okay how are you going and how much is the flight to New York
Me:last time I checked,it was for 430 and greyhound for 288,I wasn't sure of this price but I just gave an answer
Vo:What work do you do:I told her but I was so naive and over confident and i stammered mixing up words.
Vo:to my wife what do you do
My wife:she actually run a daycare centre
How much do you plan to spend in this trip:I said :4,000,000
That's actually the amount we planned to spend for the vacation
Vo:have you travelled before
Me and my wife:yes we've been to dubai
Vo:when did you go to dubai:
Me:earlier this year
Vo:am sorry you do not qualify and gave he blue paper
What could have gone wrong ,I own my company and also I am a member in a government body.
Also should I reapply for December holidays
House please help! Am so sad And down

@Tullop I wonder why you find it hard to know the reason for your denial.. I'm not the V.O and I don't know all the criterias they used in deciding your application but I believe the main point is your lack of general information to where you planned to visit and also not enough ties to Nigeria.
How can you even think of taking Greyhound from Florida to New york with your family... You have no reason to include greyhound and you should know how much it will cost 3 of you to fly from Florida to New York, Also I think the amount you're planning to spend is okay but the problem maybe from the ties you have in Nigeria... apart from your wife and kids there maybe nothing else apart from work.
You should try another country if you have N4M to travel... We have countries that you will have more than enough fun for less and by the time you reapply I'm very sure they will reconsider you for visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2016
TULLOP:
Hello gurus in the house please help me out on what could be the cause of my denial

I have to repeat this every time!
You were given a letter with the reason for rejection.
What is written there?
Please give the reason, or the code.
Probably 214b or similar.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by chima1978: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Good morning,

Please can someone please help me with this question. If say I want to put in an application for a visa today or tomorrow, when will be the earliest interview date given.

Thanks!!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TULLOP: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=worry359 post=48895827]

grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
TULLOP:

It was 214B
@ seyewest
Thanks for your suggestion,I only tried to answer her based on the question
I actually looked at both flight and greyhound to have the general knowledge.
I've been to dubai,maybe I should go to some other places with my family then
I think it's around $160 to florida and yes why not apply for france or belgium visa even canadian visa.. it won't take up to 2 weeks for you to get those visa and you can apply for U.S visa around February next year.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
@Tullop
For starters only the VO knows the reason he based his 214b on but I'd like to state my opinion
1. Sorry to say this but even your transcript sounds jumbled. How can one sound naïve and over confident at the same time? If this is the kinda answer you gave the vo I would write you off as unprepared. Then I doubt that figure you gave as flight fare was correct. Next time, know your facts.NY to Orlando is a common route by applicants. A serious VO would have an idea of the average cost.%
2. Spending 4m in this economy? I don't know your financial ability but the vo who accessed your ds 160 could have weighed your travel plans vis a vis your networth. For egs if you are worth 5m and you plan to spend 4m , I would torchlight you as a flight risk. Plus all of una wan join travel.
3. Combine no 2 above with the fact that your travel history To Dubai. You have not demostrated that you can be trusted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyGuinivere:
@Tullop
For starters only the VO knows the reason he based his 214b on but I'd like to state my opinion
1. Sorry to say this but even your transcript sounds jumbled. How can one sound naïve and over confident at the same time? If this is the kinda answer you gave the vo I would write you off as unprepared. Then I doubt that figure you gave as flight fare was correct. Next time, know your facts.NY to Orlando is a common route by applicants. A serious VO would have an idea of the average cost.%
2. Spending 4m in this economy? I don't know your financial ability but the vo who accessed your ds 160 could have weighed your travel plans vis a vis your networth. For egs if you are worth 5m and you plan to spend 4m , I would torchlight you as a flight risk. Plus all of una wan join travel.
3. Combine no 2 above with the fact that your travel history To Dubai. You have not demostrated that you can be trusted
Oshey Mama G you're right.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mamateniola1: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello good people of FRN! How Una dey? Pls oo, who has bought PTA or who knows the official rate at the moment? Thaku
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by TULLOP: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
wink
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Tollup how can you tell vo that you want to spend 4m for vacation . You follow for dansuki gate ? After the vacation how much will be left in your account ? Maybe you have 6m and you're telling vo that you want to spend 4m that doesn't make any sense . Listen I have a friend he had 15m on his account and when they asked him how much he's going to spend for his vacation . He said 1m . His visa was granted . This was last week here . If I lie make my hand bend . Apply as average Nigerian even if you have all the money on earth in your account .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
TULLOP:

Thank you so much for your contributions and suggestions
Well,I did fill my ds-160 myself and I didn't add or subtract anything that's not me.
I am worth more than 5m and work for myself,
Why I said naive and confident was that,it's my first time and I had it in mind that they would have gone through my submitted form,did underground research and they probably willl know I have more things to do here other than posing immigration threats,I was also in dubai for vacation with my wife earlier this year so I thought that would help.
I guess I will have to work more on mysef,explain better and get my facts right and accurate next time.i am thinking of reapplying again since the form said I can but demonstrate hat I will return maybe for December holidays as there will be no time for travel till that time.
What's your take on this @seyewest @ladyG
Thanks alot
My suggestion is still that you should do your vacation elsewhere and this will show your intention that you're not desperate also I think it will be okay to wait for at least 3-4 months before reapplying.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
AZUH:
Tollup how can you tell vo that you want to spend 4m for vacation . You follow for dansuki gate ? After the vacation how much will be left in your account ? Maybe you have 6m and you're telling vo that you want to spend 4m that doesn't make any sense . Listen I have a friend he had 15m on his account and when they asked him how much he's going to spend for his vacation . He said 1m . His visa was granted . This was last week here . If I lie make my hand bend . Apply as average Nigerian even if you have all the money on earth in your account .
If your hand come bend how we go know? U go tell us ? grin

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by AZUH: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
@ladyg e nor go bend because Na true . The application tire me . E even make me sick . Oga Tollup pls reduce your budget and apply again .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.