Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1530835 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (541) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ekpotek: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
seyewest:
And if they ask him ''how much did you pay for the conference'' what will he say? that he want to get the visa before paying right? Is that not dubious? although you can attend free conference or paid conference but there must be correspondence with the organizers showing your serious intention to attend the conference.

My advice is the OP should focus more on how to explain to the VO the relationship between the conference and his work/career and home tie. There are many scam conferences in the US asking attendees to pay non-refundable fee upfront and some promising to facilitate US visa approval. If I was the OP I will not pay as I smell a scam conference here.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by honeyoluwatoyin: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
To God be the glory I finally got my visa approved today on my 4th attempt ....now am good to go

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
LadyGuinivere:

Dude!
PLEASE look at the title of this thread.
It is not 'How to conduct a bigamous marriage'
Or 'the process for marrying a mexican-American girl'
It is 'VISIT VISA THREAD'
Kindly. With all respect. Ask your questions in the migrant visa thread m'kay?
Thank you
I tire for some people. Really it sucks. They just appear from the moon and start asking senseless and fraudulent questions. I mean, how did we get to this angry
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Burger01(m): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
madam honeyoluwatoyin, share your TS please smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by amanonymous(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
honeyoluwatoyin:
To God be the glory I finally got my visa approved today on my 4th attempt ....now am good to go
pls share your transcript congrats toyin. I receive your testimony in Jesus name
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by classichsy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
Im pretty happy for you....Go forth and perform signs and wonders.

honeyoluwatoyin:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2016

If you take a deep breath and read also understand you will know my question is all about the easier way to get the visa...Learn to read and understand.
It's simple this is not a migrant visa section if that is hard for you to comprehend then I don't know what contribution you're expecting from us based on immigration issues.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
damoche64:
Hello house,
I went for interview for B1/B2 on the 28th Sept. @ lagos consulate office. The woman that interviewed me told me my visa is approved & I should pick up my passport at isolo dhl office(circled on the white paper handled over to me) on Wednesday the following week. I tracked the passport on the US Consulate website on 5th Oct. & it shows passport still with US consulate. I later track it again last week & it shows no status update available for the passport number submitted & have not received any pick up email. Please advice me
Thanks
You should go to DHL isolo first if you're passport is not there... get in touch with the U.S embassy

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Attraction:
Haba that was harsh. Please let's be soft spoken.
There's nothing harsh about it, is it difficult to look for available date? No one will do that for you.. he can do that himself.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by damoche64: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
seyewest:
You should go to DHL isolo first if you're passport is not there... get in touch with the U.S embassy

Thanks seyewest, I thought of it but I don't stay in lagos. I will go there nextweek
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Onedimple: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hello Good People
Does anyone have an idea of the cheapest and reasonable airline fees from Lagos to JFK? I am sorry for asking on this thread, i thought someone here could help.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by abumoney(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
Onedimple:
Hello Good People
Does anyone have an idea of the cheapest and reasonable airline fees from Lagos to JFK? I am sorry for asking on this thread, i thought someone here could help.
Thanks.
Qatar Airways is around 298k, I haven't yet seen a cheaper one
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by honeyoluwatoyin: 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
What more can I say than to be grateful 2016 has been a blessed year for me I must confess .. Am into buying and selling ... AV got no1 to ever invite me for visa application from anywhere (got family abroad though but...:.:::rolleyes So I got my business registered and legit .. I started visa hussling since 2012.. I started wit Dubai .. I visited 2 times before applying for uk same year .. Got rejected wit a flimsy excuses I felt bad cos have never seen myself hussling outside Nigeria (I love Nigeria that much) so no plan to abscond ... A friend hosted me about USA visa and how easy it is.. I applied and I was rejected as well wit blue paper.. I never stopped going to Dubai neither do I stop applyin for both uk and USA at the same time ... I wasnt desperate but I believe nothing makes me diff from those getting approval.. I made up my mind I wasn't gonna use agent NEVER ... I never mind dashing them the money but I will never pay agent .. I was denied uk/USA 4times .. I decided to try turkey last year, I traveld to Abuja on my birthday dec 10 for my turkey visa and I was denied but I stil dint give up. As usual i applied again for uk wit a note i try to counter all their precious excuses and I got approval 6months (I went 3times) visa expires July and I reapplied for 2years .. I got my 2years renewed Within 4 working days before then I applied for my schengen and I got ( I don turn agent ... I felt so good) I paid for USA again and mistakenly I clicked on Dropbox (money wasted) I paid again 53k and here comes the HARMORICA interview

Vo- pass me ur passport
Me- hello (passed)
Vo- why are you going to the USA
Me- going for xmas hols
Vo- what state are you going in the USA
Me- New York
Vo- are you married
Me- no
Vo- do you have a child
Me- no
Vo- do you have any relative/ friend in USA
Me- not anyone am close to
Vo- that means you will be staying in a hotel
Me - yes
Vo- what do you do
Me- I own a fashion store and also work as a customer care rep at xyz coy
Vo- have you ever traveled b4
Me - sure! Have been to Switzerland, Rome, Dubai and London
Vo-- do you have the visas here
Me- yes it's on my passport (was like)
Vo- pick up ur passport on wed

Stepped out and teardrops

My advised to all entrepreneurs.. When filling d form and you have choose self employed .. There's a ? That says how much do you earn (if employed) pls make sure you put in somethings don't just neglect because you are self employed .. Have always been neglecting the ? But this time around I put in something who knows maybe that got approved .. Thanks to all the gurus though their info help

18 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
ekpotek:

My advice is the OP should focus more on how to explain to the VO the relationship between the conference and his work/career and home tie. There are many scam conferences in the US asking attendees to pay non-refundable fee upfront and some promising to facilitate US visa approval. If I was the OP I will not pay as I smell a scam conference here.
I attended a conference on fraud prevention in the U.S I paid around $400 and the good thing was that I can move my conference around the calendar year and if I want refund I will lose 10-15% of the actual amount.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
honeyoluwatoyin:
Congrats
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by maxipros: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Have been a silent reader, but I must confess,I learnt a lot from d gurus in the house and from posted transcripts. All I can give back is to share my experience, so others can learn.we got to the embassy early and ignored the touts outside,now the transcript:

VO : are u people married

Hubby n I: yes

VO:goodmorning

Hubby n I:morning ma

VO:goodmorning

Hubby:please ma,bear with me,am a stammerer

VO:that won't be a problem,why are u going to d USA at this time

Hubby:we have been married for a while and am yet to take my wife on vacation, because have been busy with work

VO:where in the USA are you going to?

Hubby:stated the exact address

VO:what do you do

Hubby:am d CEO of my own registered company called *****

VO:what is your staff strength

Hubby:5

VO:madam what do you do?

Myself: am a distributor for a company called*****and I also have a shop where I retail the products

VO:do you have kids?

Myself: yes,we have two

VO:have u ever traveled as a family before?

Myself:no

VO:congrats pick up ur visa in three days time at the address you picked

Both of us:thanks and have a nice day

Once again thanks to all

14 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Onedimple:
Hello Good People
Thanks.
Qatar Airways N300,000.00
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Onedimple: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
@seyewest. Thanks Sir.
seyewest:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by DimmyCho(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
honeyoluwatoyin:
What more can I say than to be grateful 2016 has been a blessed year for me I must confess .. Am into buying and selling ... AV got no1 to ever invite me for visa application from anywhere (got family abroad though but...:.:::rolleyes So I got my business registered and legit .. I started visa hussling since 2012.. I started wit Dubai .. I visited 2 times before applying for uk same year .. Got rejected wit a flimsy excuses I felt bad cos have never seen myself hussling outside Nigeria (I love Nigeria that much) so no plan to abscond ... A friend hosted me about USA visa and how easy it is.. I applied and I was rejected as well wit blue paper.. I never stopped going to Dubai neither do I stop applyin for both uk and USA at the same time ... I wasnt desperate but I believe nothing makes me diff from those getting approval.. I made up my mind I wasn't gonna use agent NEVER ... I never mind dashing them the money but I will never pay agent .. I was denied uk/USA 4times .. I decided to try turkey last year, I traveld to Abuja on my birthday dec 10 for my turkey visa and I was denied but I stil dint give up. As usual i applied again for uk wit a note i try to counter all their precious excuses and I got approval 6months (I went 3times) visa expires July and I reapplied for 2years .. I got my 2years renewed Within 4 working days before then I applied for my schengen and I got ( I don turn agent ... I felt so good) I paid for USA again and mistakenly I clicked on Dropbox (money wasted) I paid again 53k and here comes the HARMORICA interview
Vo- pass me ur passport
Me- hello (passed)
Vo- why are you going to the USA
Me- going for xmas hols
Vo- what state are you going in the USA
Me- New York
Vo- are you married
Me- no
Vo- do you have a child
Me- no
Vo- do you have any relative/ friend in USA
Me- not anyone am close to
Vo- that means you will be staying in a hotel
Me - yes
Vo- what do you do
Me- I own a fashion store and also work as a customer care rep at xyz coy
Vo- have you ever traveled b4
Me - sure! Have been to Switzerland, Rome, Dubai and London
Vo-- do you have the visas here
Me- yes it's on my passport (was like)
Vo- pick up ur passport on wed
Stepped out and teardrops
My advised to all entrepreneurs.. When filling d form and you have choose self employed .. There's a ? That says how much do you earn (if employed) pls make sure you put in somethings don't just neglect because you are self employed .. Have always been neglecting the ? But this time around I put in something who knows maybe that got approved .. Thanks to all the gurus though their info help

I'm Happy for you Sister.. pls I would love to get info on Shengen. Would haave ask you here but na US trend be diz.. Would be glad to have a chat with you via whatsapp or facebook..Congrats on ur Visa.. God bless you

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Attraction: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
An agent did my 1st US visa early 2015. Now I'm trying to schedule appointment and this is what I got. ' Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database. The user I'd is. ...." If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use forget password. If not go to feedback etc:" Please help me oooo. What do I do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by kutestic2(m): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
My people.. I hope you are good. Booking ticket is so so funny oooo kindly help me with any sites to get cheap flight to Baltimore.

The other one is about port of entry....i have been hearing a lot of story. Kindly help me with what I should be careful of. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Attraction:
An agent did my 1st US visa early 2015. Now I'm trying to schedule appointment and this is what I got. ' Your personal details match the profile which already exists in our database. The user I'd is. ...." If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use forget password. If not go to feedback etc:" Please help me oooo. What do I do?
Read back what you posted. The solution is there na
If you created this profile in the past and forgot the password, please use forget password. If not go to feedback etc:"

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ethnicgirl: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
seyewest:

@seyewest,is it possible to get a cheaper one than this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Housewife1: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2016

14 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Adecephas(m): 2:05am On Oct 22, 2016
ethnicgirl:

You can try Lagos to Newark on Ethiopian Airlines.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2016
ethnicgirl:

at this time no... wait till wednesday and thursday
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Cent24(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2016
Good day house,
A friend of my which happen to be a lady and a usa citizens is inviting me for a visit..please i really wish to know what to do and the chance of getting my visit approved.. Am working but my salary is not that much and my salary is not paid through bank
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by worry359(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2016
Cent24:
Good day house,
A friend of my which happen to be a lady and a usa citizens is inviting me for a visit..please i really wish to know what to do and the chance of getting my visit approved.. Am working but my salary is not that much and my salary is not paid through bank

We keep saying it but no one reads back!
USA are not interested in your invite letter!

They will judge your application on
Your strong ties to prove that you will return home
Robust finances.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by mamateniola1: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2016
Goodmorning, gbogbo Ile! (Meaning: everyone in da house)
Ayam back!

Cent24, read from page 0 till date. No letter is ever needed.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by amanonymous(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good day house. I told my uncle that letter to the consulate and other documents is not necessary pleas should I still tell him to send it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
mamateniola1:
Goodmorning, gbogbo Ile! (Meaning: everyone in da house)
Ayam back!

Cent24, read from page 0 till date. No letter is ever needed.
Oshey.... Welcome home.. How was your journey? God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.