Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,538 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test (10741 Views)

Coronation Merchant Bank Aptitude Test Tomorrow / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test / Access Bank Aptitude Test Call Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by oluwasegun007(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Good day guys, I got a call from the bank to come for an aptitude test, I urgently need your assistance on what to read for the test eespecially those who have written at the bank before...thanks and God bless.
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Rich4god(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
oluwasegun007:
Good day guys, I got a call from the bank to come for an aptitude test, I urgently need your assistance on what to read for the test eespecially those who have written at the bank before...thanks and God bless.
Date, Time and Venue plz.... Maybe we can gate crash.

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by oluwasegun007(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
Rich4god:
Date, Time and Venue plz.... Maybe we can gate crash.
Thursday 10am
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by ogundanap: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
Mine is on Monday by 9am at apapa. Pls guys, , I urgently need your assistance on what to read for the test eespecially those who have written at the bank before...thanks and God bless. FCMB Apt test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by ctajtjazz: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Please, how did you apply?
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Rich4god(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
oluwasegun007:

Thursday 10am
You no talk venue na
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
ogundanap:
Mine is on Monday by 9am at apapa. Pls guys, , I urgently need your assistance on what to read for the test eespecially those who have written at the bank before...thanks and God bless. FCMB Apt test.

Venue pls
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by oluwasegun007(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Rich4god:
You no talk venue na
Marcharty street obalende.
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Born2live(f): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2015
ogundanap:
i got the same text for an apt test scheduled on same dat,venue and time but dnt just know what to espect
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by jerro124: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Na wa o. And I don drop cv with these people since God knows when.
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] cool coolI guess u guys shuld search for any old fcmb thread and read tru. There must be answers somwhr. My second advice is to study gmat cos D questions won't be far frm gmat. Tme is not on ur side. Esp those writing tomaro. Gud luck. GO N CONQUER coolI guess u guys shuld search for any old fcmb thread and read tru. There must be answers somwhr. My second advice is to study gmat cos D questions won't be far frm gmat. Tme is not on ur side. Esp those writing tomaro. Gud luck. GO N CONQUER

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
jerro124:
Na wa o. And I don drop cv with these people since God knows when.
Beta go n gatecrash oh
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by calabaman(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
am i the only one for the test in Creek road apapa.

just a msge also, i wasnt called
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by lobito007(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
oluwasegun007:
It will most likely be based on simple arithmetic and english language test. Also study gmat just in case. Was it a call or sms you received? How did you apply? Did you apply for a graduate or experienced position?
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by owolabiza(m): 6:11am On Oct 12, 2015
for those that are writing theirs today,please kindly post d update about the entry of gatecrashers...I would like an urgent response pls...
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by calabaman(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2015
at d venue. gatemen didnt check the invite text.
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by owolabiza(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2015
calabaman:
at d venue. gatemen didnt check the invite text.

how was the examination hall like?.

hope names were not called?

lastly,format of test would be appreciated.
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by lobito007(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
lobito007:

It will most likely be based on simple arithmetic and english language test. Also study gmat just in case. Was it a call or sms you received? How did you apply? Did you apply for a graduate or experienced position?
Bro, please respond.
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by owolabiza(m): 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
owolabiza:
how was the examination hall like?. hope names were not called? lastly,format of test would be appreciated.
pls reply ooo
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by lobito007(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
Guys, please don't ignore our enquiries. Be your brother's keeper. Were your invites checked at the test/interview venue? Did the officials have any list of those invited? What were you required to come along with?
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by owolabiza(m): 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2015
calabaman. .come to our aid...
@lobito,what do u suggest?,should we give it a try?
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by lobito007(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
I wonder why they won't respond. Na wah for them o.
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by calabaman(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
owolabiza:
calabaman. .come to our aid...

@lobito,what do u suggest?,should we give it a try?
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by lobito007(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
calabaman:
Bro, please accept bbm request.
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Born2live(f): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2015
lobito007:
Guys, please don't ignore our enquiries. Be your brother's keeper. Were your invites checked at the test/interview venue? Did the officials have any list of those invited? What were you required to come along with?

We were asked to come with a copy of CV and a passport photograph. though there wasnt any message check @ the entrance, but we were provided with a list containing d names of those invited for test to sign.and d questions were mainly problem solving with few sentence completion test
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Ashmark(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2015
When is the next test?
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by lobito007(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
Born2live:

We were asked to come with a copy of CV and a passport photograph. though there wasnt any message check @ the entrance, but we were provided with a list containing d names of those invited for test to sign.and d questions were mainly problem solving with few sentence completion test
Thank you for taking out the time. Did you apply for a graduate or experienced position? How did you submit your application/CV initially? Did you get your score immediately? What were you told after the test?
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Born2live(f): 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2015
lobito007:

Thank you for taking out the time. Did you apply for a graduate or experienced position? How did you submit your application/CV initially? Did you get your score immediately? What were you told after the test?
U wlcum.as for me,
I applied for a graduate position and i submitted just my CV online. We didnt get our scores immediately not even till now,we filled in our details on the answer script still hopeing to hear from them
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by lobito007(m): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2015
Okay. Thanks again. From your perception of the exercise, do you think they will detect gatecrashers?

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by Born2live(f): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2015
lobito007:
Okay. Thanks again. From your perception of the exercise, do you think they will detect gatecrashers?

Though it is very possible for them to detect any gatecrasher, but i dnt think there will any need for that as few candidates showed up for d exercise as against the 100 names invited
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by owolabiza(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2015
Born2live:

Though it is very possible for them to detect any gatecrasher, but i dnt think there will any need for that as few candidates showed up for d exercise as against the 100 names invited

ur reply came late bro...anyway thanks..
Re: Fcmb Bank Aptitude Test by lobito007(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2015
Born2live:

Ok. What were you told after the test? Do you think you are being recruited as contract staff?

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Reasons To Reject A Job Offer / What Is The Career Prospect Of Agric. Engineering Graduates In Nigeria? / The Three Types Of Interviews And How To Prepare For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.