Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Oliseh Must Improve Man Management Skills - Amokachi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Must Improve Man Management Skills - Amokachi (491 Views)

I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi / JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family / Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oliseh Must Improve Man Management Skills - Amokachi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
CompleteSportsNigeria: Former Nigeria international, Daniel Amokachi, has advised Sunday Oliseh to work on his human management skills in order to succeed with the Super Eagles, Completeportsnigeria.com reports.

Amokachi made this remark following the clash between Oliseh and Vincent Enyeama, which led to the latter retiring from the national team.

Speaking on AIT sports show, Amokachi, a formerSuper Eagles assistant coach, said: “Man management is very key when it comes to a football team. This is because you work with about 36 people which consist of not only the players, but the medical staff and the technical staff.

“You need to be in tune with man managent skills and make sure you try to keep everybody happy. And if a coach doesn’t have that, he will struggle.

“It is the same problem Jose Mourinho is having in Chelsea. If you have a team where the players are very loyal to you, then you suddenly change, believe me it will hit you. And when it hits you, it will be very bad,” Amokachi said.

He remarked further: “For Oliseh and his boys, I am sure it hasn’t come to that, but there should be respect when it comes to players and coaches.

“I have worked with different coaches; both local and foreign, and I have learnt a lot when it comes to managing players.

“I will urge Oliseh to be one with his players because if not, it might end up causing not only Oliseh but Nigeria as a whole.”

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/amokachi-oliseh-must-improve-man-management-skills/
Re: Oliseh Must Improve Man Management Skills - Amokachi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Supplementary Update:

CompleteSportsNigeria:

Super Eagles Players Elect Onazi, Omeruo Assistant Captains

Super Eagles players have elected their administrative officers who will assist new skipper, Ahm ed Musa, in carrying out his role as leader of the team.‎
This was made known on the Super Eagles Twitter handle on Friday.

The players that were elected are: Ogenyi Onazi as Vice-Captain, Kenneth Omeruo as second Vice-Captain and Efe Ambrose, who will be the spokesman.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Set For January Move To Besiktas / Mourinho Speaks About The Champions League, The Epl, And His Injury Concerns / Hector Bellerin has Just Been Declared The Best Right Full Back In The Epl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.