Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Help: Igladiator HD Game And Game With File Questions. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help: Igladiator HD Game And Game With File Questions. (951 Views)

Play Invasion Game And Earn! / Confirmed Game And Their Release Dates For January / Beginners Guide to Animation and Game Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Igladiator HD Game And Game With File Questions. by habeeblai244(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pls help me guyz.
Have been playing game of 100Mb and below.
But i wanna try out cool HD games, I think I have no problem.
My Innjoo Fire is 2gb Ram.

But i got a few problem also,
First, am downloading igladiator.
The game is about 1gb but is complete apk.
I mean no obb file.
Wont this even take about hours before installing.

Second is that.
The other HD games i want to downloads. I search all site but their file are all in zip not obb.
Will i extract it. If yes.
How will I.

Ama learner ooo. Only Asphat 8 I got on my phone. Btw my bro help do the installation.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Help: Igladiator HD Game And Game With File Questions. by lekjons(m): 12:22am On Oct 11, 2015
download the game file and also 'WinRar' to extract it.. it'll take time sha
Re: Help: Igladiator HD Game And Game With File Questions. by habeeblai244(m): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2015
lekjons:
download the game file and also 'WinRar' to extract it.. it'll take time sha
WinRar ?
How will u go about it.
And What about the complete apk of about 1gb.

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Strategy Games / Fortnite Players Ng(ps4) / Who Wan Sell Fifa 18 4 10k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.