Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday (111389 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / 15 Hilarious Comics That Every Parent Can Relate To. / Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by shumuel(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
enigmatique:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
shumuel ooo! This ur thread is actually absolutely hilarious! Great job! Wher u evn take gather all these pix? What's more, they aren't lewd or rough jokes. Thank u so much and may u never stop joyfully laughing in ur life!

Wow, double blessing, this sunday is surely great, Thanks, wish you the same, Happy Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by ademasta(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lol
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by grandlexuz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:

Who says am unemployed and frustrated
I'm married wit kids bro/sis
Get tht to ur skull

My literacy whatever happened to " I am"
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
dramenda:
Lmao
laff don murda me here!!!!!!! wanking no good
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by otabuko(m): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
There's God oh....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Readwhan02(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Readwhan02(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
grin
selfie in a shark seriously where is she going to post dem in it's in testine?
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Firevinci(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una no go kill me here
ROTFLMAO
I don de crysef grin
Very funny, you people need a dentist to cure your kidney grin grin
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Alezy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pls come n CUT YOUR HEAD HERE ooooooo
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by deegnity22: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lol..living and non-living nanny
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by switstelly(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
:DLolzz
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Maybe ya need to check this out. grin

Readwhan02:
selfie in a shark seriously where is she going to post dem in it's in testine?

Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by NaijaCuzin: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ademusiwa93:
grin shocked

[size=28pt]The team of the country of western Nigeria should be different from Nigeria.

Teslim balogun play for the country of Western Nigeria and not for Nigeria. they name the stadium after him because he played for the country of western Nigeria.

if you people pack your cars this way, they will give you ticket..

So fifa will ban you too.. because it is 2 countries. there are suppose to be 2 teams. The country of western Nigeria and Nigeria.
[/size]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tbtyTGGGqc0/VhZUnVegWZI/AAAAAAAG5U4/b0ULwg1kRMs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

[size=38pt]NTA Ibadan, the former name is the country of Western Nigeria television. WNTV ibadan[/size]

[size=38pt]Country of Western Nigeria development company. Team, now call 3sc football club, ibadan[/size]

[size=38pt]NTA Ibadan kept the name WNTV for many years, till they change the name in 1970 some..

An old program of WNTV Ibadan.. even after gowon created state. WNTV name was never changed. you can see the other station were TV kaduna , TV kano etc.. but WNTV Ibadan kept its name because it is the country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria television station.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2946706_800pxnigeriamid_jpegf742301771b641cd4548f60f75519789
So what r u insinuating
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Justeenaleo(f): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Its past 11pm Blackfire and Cathodekazim.
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2015
How u wan make I laff naw?

After laff na laff o......

Are u from uyo or akwa ibom?

ROTFL
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Blackfire(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
cathodekazim:

If u dnt die bfor 11PM tonight, call me bastard
Bewu re ba, poju weyin, afepe fele pe
Pls check his activity after 11pm tonight

*whispers* am back.
Out of this 3 things, 2 will happen to u from 11pm last nite to 11pm this nite, before i issue what will happen to u.. I will be back for u,by 11:11.
1. As u take your bath ...the soap will fall down from your hand.
2.the bus/taxi u will enter, the conductor/driver will quarel with a passenger.
3.before u, someone will embrace /hug one with colour RED..

1 Like

Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Blackfire(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Its past 11pm Blackfire and Cathodekazim.

i was in a meeting...
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Blackfire(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Boyooosa:
Bruh! i guess ur contest is beyond dis damn forum angry

i dont understand... Can u explain?
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by iwatchandlisten(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
cathodekazim:

Who says am unemployed and frustrated
I'm married wit kids bro/sis
Get tht to ur skull

Really? Thank God for the blessing of God in your life.
Now, could you try and grow up? Racism and tribalism makes one foolish.
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by shumuel(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Chanchit:
Call me when you don upload finish.

*edited* Op, you no go fit do marketing job o, sebi I say make u alert me when u don postthe pix finish. The pix were hilarious though.

Am so sorry, gat so much to do and the uploading was so stressful.

1 Like

Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Chanchit: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
shumuel:

Am so sorry, gat so much to do and the uploading was so stressful.
Owk. We re cool, uploading on nairaland could be stressful sometimes.
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by damoobaba: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2015
komek:

So this yabaleft patient has escaped again
Una get time O,you are busy arguing with the #wailing barbarians who kill their mothers for money rituals, whose daughters carry unwanted pregnancy with the sole aim of selling the baby for #100,000 when they give birth.seriously,you are disappointing me.
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by ProudSAfrican(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2015
shumuel:
More...

If only i had a pet parrot, i think he would want the flate
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by shumuel(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2015
ProudSAfrican:

If only i had a pet parrot, i think he would want the flate

kikiki hahaha Lol grin
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by topsamjo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
cathodekazim:

Wish the facebook dislike picture don dey, u for don see 100 dislikes ( people begging for likes ) just like a mad man dancing in the street and expecting ppl to laugh or gv him accolades

Haba!! Let's respect each other now. You r not a kid .. I don't expect dis from u.. You shld be much more matured than this
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Stanbeto: 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
What shall i say?
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by deebrain(m): 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by somy32: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lol , I no fit laugh oo
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by freeboyhenry(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chanchit:
Call me when you don upload finish.

*edited* Op, you no go fit do marketing job o, sebi I say make u alert me when u don postthe pix finish. The pix were hilarious though.
Plss how can one post somethin on nairaland
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by melachima(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Hilarious Photos That Will Make You Laugh On A Sunday by Jamesarua: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
TAKE AWAY WEEKEND JOKE BY JASPIRO

Take Away Weekend Jokes 

1. If She’s Refusing To Show You To Her Parents, Just Impregnate Her And Relax. Her Parents Will Come And Show Themselves To You

2. Beating ur gal is wrong. Save ur strength. Just hide her makeup bag

Thank me Later

3. In Accra, Wine is something that we drink But in Kumasi Wine is a number

  

4. Telling lies started from primary schools, with this song “I remember when I was a soldier “.

Biko When were you a soldier and how?*

5. No matter how bad you are, something good can come out of you. Take a closer look at Judas for instance, because of him our weekend started on Thursday and it’ll be ending on Monday….

6. GUYS with VERY BIG EYES will cheat on you and still have the nerves to tell you.. “BABY am sorry, I was BLIND THUNDER please are u busy??

7. You gain admission, you post it on fb. Goin to lectures, you post it. Writing exams u post it. Results are out, bros where are you

8. If u ar dating an EWE girl then by 12:00 midnight she begins to sing “I BELIEVE I CAN FLY”

my broda …..run!!

i say just run!!!

9. The last drop of urine will never obey the law of gravity unless u shake it well*

By: Isaac Newton’s roommate*

10. I asked this fine girl to prepare stew for me yesterday Brothers and sisters, there’s no difference between what I just ate and Alomo bitters.

Now am contemplating whether to marry her or register her into the herbal Medicine Association….

Who knows she could find the cure of HIV

11. Two guys are sitting on a bar stool.

One starts to insult the other one. He screams, “I slept with your mother!”

The bar gets quiet as everyone listens to see what the other weasel will do.

The first again yells, “I SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER!”

The other says, “Go home dad you’re drunk.”

….hahahahahaha

for more click http://jaspiroblog..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Fathers Nani Of Manchester United. / Pix Talk / My Collections Of Crazily Funny Pics.... Hahahahahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.